Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
honestly i think the fakest couple are liam and millie. she let herself get mugged off to the max just to win the prize and get the shit brand deals

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I don’t really sound ridiculous given the criticism white people are getting on Twitter for being there
If Twitter is how you gage your moral standpoint on whether a statement or opinion is okay to say or not then I’d hate to hear some of your other thoughts! just because you’ve seen it on Twitter, doesn’t mean it’s ok. If that statement was about black people then there would be uproar. Racism can work both ways.

The colour of a persons skin doesn’t define the music they can listen to or the places they can go. Ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

sephylily

VIP Member
Apart from a couple of good moments (Hugo's speech, Liam then Jake being exposed), this season was mostly dull or a bit dark. Something about Movie Night felt worse than previous seasons' drama.
Faye ruined it for me. They were all walking on eggshells around her

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
There’s no way of saying this without sounding mean but if Liberty really wants to be a role model for young girls then she’d ditch the filters, fillers and photoshopping.

Reactions: 27

stardust21

VIP Member
People need to stop making Faye a thing. She should not be happening. She absolutely ruined the series. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tabs07

Looks like we’re on for season 8, but I honestly don’t know why they’re bothering unless they actually get a decent cast this year!

I haven’t read the article but assuming Libs big tip is “be as dull as fuck, it worked for me”.

Also I see Kaz (new Kaz, not coke Kaz) is in Dubai too, wonder if she’ll bump into Liam and Millie when they leave their hotel room.
Sorry to say it but I always thought Liberty was one of the biggest game players in LI history so I’m not surprised in the slightest hearing she had already signed with management before she went in

Reactions: 26

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Sianesse and Luke t were right not to do a cringe breakup statement. Better off just letting it dawn on people and move on.

Reactions: 26

nowhey6678

I’m watching Millie’s recent vlog and she’s frustrating me so much, you can tell she’s new to the influencer life because she can’t seperate what you need to include to give content and what you don’t, and it’s like if she doesn’t film what she has for breakfast she feels the need to explain herself. I thought this when the Dubai situation happened, I’m sure it stemmed from people asking her why she wasn’t posting but she just needs to learn to ignore people and do her thing. It must be so draining if you’re in the mindset of having to show and explain everything
Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 13.01.44.png

Talking of over-explaining... 🤣

It makes me feel bad for her, she seems so worried about getting hate/being disliked at all. The irony is if she didn't feel the need to over-explain the quarantine thing (which is the only sort of controversial thing she's done) no one would've been annoyed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25