Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t thinking about Ellie’s mental health when he cheated on her was he? It’s all a bullshit fake persona, he’s a nasty bastard really

Reactions: 21
He’s put up a mysterious quote this morning “it’s wise not to judge situations that you do not understand”. What’s to understand about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Siannese’s guy from St. Lucia put up a photo of the 2 of them from when she was there, and said he’s not the type to make statements.
He is so attention seeking.

Reactions: 4
Siannese’s guy from St. Lucia put up a photo of the 2 of them from when she was there, and said he’s not the type to make statements.
He is so attention seeking.
What’s his @?

I think they were a fling and she’s regretting it now because he posted that thing about them.

Reactions: 12
I really like Luke. I was impressed he completed his degree last year. I always wonder why influencers don't spend their money on education/furthering themselves for when their social media career inevitably collapses. Instead, they waste it all on Range Rovers which massively depreciate in value. They could easily study part-time alongside influencing. It's such a privilege to be able to study and have no student debt.

Reactions: 31
I bet siannise is regretting that guy. There’s been no drama between herself and her ex of nearly 2 years , and some attention seeking holiday fling is trying to cause drama. 🤡🤡
I do think Chris is auditioning for next series Love island!!
(Luke t is having fun too though so good for both of them !)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.