Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not as excited as I feel I should be for the new series… last years cast were so boring. I really hope they have a new casting team.
Me neither and now with them sourcing clothes on eBay I’d say this is the last year for them.
Normally whichever clothing company sponsors it ends up giving the contestants deals and I can’t see that happening with eBay either. Most the people go on their for the opportunities after

Reactions: 7
Me neither and now with them sourcing clothes on eBay I’d say this is the last year for them.
Normally whichever clothing company sponsors it ends up giving the contestants deals and I can’t see that happening with eBay either. Most the people go on their for the opportunities after
I’m hoping the eBay thing will make it a bit more interesting as the contestants can show their personalities a little more.

Maybe they’re planning on picking a more diverse cast?

Reactions: 13
I’m hoping the eBay thing will make it a bit more interesting as the contestants can show their personalities a little more.

Maybe they’re planning on picking a more diverse cast?
I’ve heard this… I still don’t believe it looking at the people that are “rumoured” to go in. They’ll have all influence models and a PT that’s been diagnosed as ND. Wasn’t the diverse person last year a lad that had a club foot?

the only thing that can save reality TV is if big brother sticks to the original format when it comes back 🤣

Reactions: 4
Hello new to this thread 👋
Oh my days I am PRAYING for better casting this year🙏🤞🏻 last year's casting team should all be fired, absolutely awful.
I'm a die hard L.I fan from the beginning (fave series was 3, very closely followed by 2)
For me it went sharply downhill after they got rid of them smoking on camera, made everything so much more staged, and everyone casted was just a fame hungry wannabe.

Last year was way too scripted and fake, and they added far too many twists/islanders (due to the dire casting, in a feeble attempt to add some zest).

Ugh it was horrendous and I was gutted 😭

Please please ITV (if you read this ha) bring back smoking areas and genuine normal people!! 🙏 And quit messing with the plots, staging everydamthing, just let them be - oh and just do one recoupling a week, not every 2nd fecking day like last year!

(also an All Stars would be AMAZING 😍)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just hoping they get rid of the grim ‘spit things at each other’ “challenges” this year and replace them with more coupley tasks like the baby challenge.

I’m just hoping they get rid of the grim ‘spit things at each other’ “challenges” this year and replace them with more coupley tasks like the baby challenge.
Yeh the regurgitating tasks are :sick: I always skip through those!
I watched season 2 again (for like the 4th time🙈) recently when I was pregnant, and the tasks were fecking hilarious! The one where the girls had to make a clay dick of their couple/partners willy!!!🤣🤣🤣 So much more saucy and fun than more recently. They've had to become so pc and it's just repetitive and a yawn fest!

Reactions: 7
God those are vile aren’t they? I can’t even imagine agreeing to them!

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I hate those babies! I hope they don't do the baby challenge ever again

Both challenges are awful. Get rid of them both i say

Reactions: 10
Another thing I wish they’d change is when there’s a public vote to vote off your least fav … then the islanders decide who they want to stay so your public vote means f all. Just not let the islanders have a say! So predictable when they save their best mates.

Reactions: 35
Another thing I wish they’d change is when there’s a public vote to vote off your least fav … then the islanders decide who they want to stay so your public vote means f all. Just not let the islanders have a say! So predictable when they save their best mates.
100% agree.

Would shake it up massively as we wouldn't be keeping the originals like the cast tend to do

Reactions: 6
I wish I could like this multiple times. I found the forced keeping Faye thing in last year very annoying.

It’s so dull when the public don’t get a say.

Reactions: 5
It’s a tricky one though. The public might keep nice dull boring people on. WE NEED CHAOS!
(I don’t like Faye though so she should have gone sooner)

Reactions: 4
The pandering of Itv to Faye made me hate the show. She was a toxic bully who did not deserve to come third.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.