Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on Earth is Rachel Finni (S7) going on about in her stories? Someone please enlighten me! Like I get it must be horrible having people say nasty things and she actually seems ok but if she didn’t bleat on about it so much AND without naming names it wouldn’t create the intrigue!!
Brad Jake Tyler and og Aaron. They were on live last night and slated her a bit I watched it not nice. Brads still as thick as two short planks

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Brad Jake Tyler and og Aaron. They were on live last night and slated her a bit I watched it not nice. Brads still as thick as two short planks
Oh thank you 🙏 omg what did they say? Still going on at here - leave her alone. They’re such wankers, not exactly great shakes taking the world by storm are they? Idiots! Such women haters. Anyone know why the poor lass has not a got a blue tick yet too? I always felt well sorry for Rachel, she seems ok.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t watch the live but I did see Murad’s tik tok on it. The jist is that they were talking about the bombshells from their season and when they mentioned Rachel they laughed and basically implied that she wasn’t bombshell worthy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch the live but I did see Murad’s tik tok on it. The jist is that they were talking about the bombshells from their season and when they mentioned Rachel they laughed and basically implied that she wasn’t bombshell worthy.
I read her stories and she is fuming 😂. Rightly so I guess. But she was also slating the show like the rest of the ex islanders do 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
It’s bound to affect her confidence though. They were rude and the way that og Aaron speaks about black women doesn’t sit right with me and I’m white. He has a mother who is of colour he should have more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s bound to affect her confidence though. They were rude and the way that og Aaron speaks about black women doesn’t sit right with me and I’m white. He has a mother who is of colour he should have more respect.
What did Aaron say? Poor Rachel, there's no need for them to be giving her any tit.

Sorry to detract from a more serious subject but I didn't bother to change the channel after tonight's LI episode so this celeb karaoke thing came on and Kaz in on it!

In general it doesn’t matter if they slate the show or it can be funny when it’s basically given them their career but they were really nasty about Rachel. And whether you like it or not, saying she isn’t bombshell worthy does have racist undertones.

Reactions: 15
In general it doesn’t matter if they slate the show or it can be funny when it’s basically given them their career but they were really nasty about Rachel. And whether you like it or not, saying she isn’t bombshell worthy does have racist undertones.
Huge racist energy tbh.

I went onto her insta for probably the first time ever to see the stories, she looks amazing in her photos. Absolutely beautiful.

The cheek of those fuckers

Reactions: 12
Just saw this on Twitter what do you guys think?

I am not a fan of arm chair diagnoses but honestly thought the same that she could perhaps be ND.
She just comes across super self conscious and uncomfortable to me. Constantly fixing her hair, looking for the cameras rather than at who she is speaking to.

Reactions: 8

I am not a fan of arm chair diagnoses but honestly thought the same that she could perhaps be ND.
Bollocks, absolute bleeping bollocks

Reactions: 14

Nah she is just young, rich and doesn't want to say anything that will damage her brand deals after the show

Reactions: 24
She just comes across super self conscious and uncomfortable to me. Constantly fixing her hair, looking for the cameras rather than at who she is speaking to.
Yeah, I originally disliked her but the more I watch her I think she could be really uncomfortable and I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for her. Maybe I’m just a softy 😳

Reactions: 1
I think Gemma is just very insecure. She’s so young, I couldn’t have gone on national tv like that at 19. There was no way I was confident enough to approach anyone I didn’t know, let alone men on a tv show 😅 I don’t think her attitude is intentional, I just think she’s gone from being quite sheltered in life to suddenly being in a bit of an uncomfortable situation. I think Love Island would be a weird one for anyone to cope with.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s too young - she’s just turned 19. I think she came off badly in first episode but hoping she turns it around.

I don’t think she is on the right show because she’s so worried about how she’s going to come across. Doesn’t want to be a meme, or do anything that upsets her Dad.

Reactions: 7
It sounds like there just reading a comment but then took it to far like far to far

Reactions: 1
The thought of 4 grown men sitting around on Instagram live together gives me the proper ick 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.