Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Our Cilla

Did anyone see thqt brett was stood outside the pretty little thing event protesting
He didnt wear any of the gifted clothes on LI that all the others did as he only wears ethically sourced clothing so seems right he would be there. Im not sure why I am defending him but he just seems like a nice lad 😊

Reactions: 24

HoGi

VIP Member
Just saw this on Twitter what do you guys think?

I am not a fan of arm chair diagnoses but honestly thought the same that she could perhaps be ND.
Nah she is just young, rich and doesn't want to say anything that will damage her brand deals after the show

Leo100

VIP Member
Exactly as the previous comment , it's not the show thats the issue it's the contestants , since they mainly pick wanna be influncers rather than people actually looking for love , that's the thing about reality now though it's too far gone to be original now , everyone just wants fame. Same way big brother went

• Heart

Gossip xoxo

Just read the article from Jake and honestly I think he is telling some truths, I think the paper have exaggerated to get sales but I do think he genuinely liked Lib in the end. I honestly think Lib was playing a game the whole time and she has fashioned herself to be the next Molly Mae and when she realised they weren’t popular anymore she wanted rid.
I am so sick of her posting photos that look nothing like her in real life! The face tune and making herself looks slimmer is such a dangerous thing for her young crowd.

i also don’t know why she is so popular, she’s got the personality of a wet dish cloth!
Sorry but I am not a Liberty fan at all 🤣

Laika1234

VIP Member
For me it was just the fact that she was never called out. The show wanted to highlight how insane she was yet when it came to actually acknowledging that she was a bully and negative energy they wouldn’t but at the same time they were happy to sell Jake down the river as a gaslighter, abuser etc when I genuinely did not think he was abusive. A showboated yes, definetly not genuine (are any of them) and Lib was just as bad a game player as him. He deserved to be dumped but I think Lib was sly.

• Heart

nowhey6678

Faye ruined it for me. They were all walking on eggshells around her
Yeah, she should've been taken out, both for their sake and hers. The way they set up Teddy twice to get a reaction out of Faye just felt like a complete lack of duty of care. Viewers want to see 'fair' drama like Liam being exposed by Lillie, not the best-behaved guy yelled at by a woman who seemed genuinely quite unwell at times.

queencarmen

VIP Member
the who said it challenges were the best!! theyre not as mean as the tweet challenge etc but still stir things up

Reactions: 23

Laika1234

VIP Member
The pandering of Itv to Faye made me hate the show. She was a toxic bully who did not deserve to come third.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Exactly as the previous comment , it's not the show thats the issue it's the contestants , since they mainly pick wanna be influncers rather than people actually looking for love , that's the thing about reality now though it's too far gone to be original now , everyone just wants fame. Same way big brother went
Yeah I think any reality show reaches this point where some previous contestants have got famous from it so it ends up attracting fame seekers rather than people who are actually interested in the premise of the show. Love Island is at that point now. In a thread from last summer someone described it as "Britain's Next Top Influencer" and that's basically what it is now.

• Heart

Gamu

VIP Member
More booze would be good, plus the smoking area and a hot tub. The producers need to cast stirrers and villains also grow up and stop trying to pander to the Twitter mob because Twitter will never be happy. It’s just virtue signalling echo chamber desperate to find something “ problematic“.

I think they could do away with the choosing bit at the beginning and just let things happen by organising dates etc with those not coupled up in a week at risk.

• Heart

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Someone on Reddit described Coachella as a content farm. And that exactly what it was this year. I barely saw anyone mention any artists or music. It seems like they’ve all just gone to take photos in front of the Ferris wheel.