Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it was just the fact that she was never called out. The show wanted to highlight how insane she was yet when it came to actually acknowledging that she was a bully and negative energy they wouldn’t but at the same time they were happy to sell Jake down the river as a gaslighter, abuser etc when I genuinely did not think he was abusive. A showboated yes, definetly not genuine (are any of them) and Lib was just as bad a game player as him. He deserved to be dumped but I think Lib was sly.
This! And ITV rewarded her again recently getting her to promote the cabins show. Faye was vile on the show I know movie night may not be the fairest way to judge her as the producers had a lot to play in it but the movie night Faye was there through out most of her time in the villa IMO.
She was manipulative self absorbed bully always playing the victim (especially turning on the waterworks) expecting everyone of them in there to only see her side. I’m no fan of Jake, Lib or Millie but I liked when she tried to make them feel bad for ‘hurting her feelings’ they stood their ground with a we’ll agree to disagree. She was the one who created the bad atmosphere in there most of the time and had them all on edge in there. It is ridiculous that ITV didn’t remove her for the welfare of the rest of them surely the rest of their mental health’s should have outweighed just Fayes.
The Faye on social media is so contrived even the fake cutesy voice she puts on is ridiculous. But their fans really lap it up she comes on acting like she’s doing them a favour and tries to act like normal life things that can happen only happen to her and her and her fans think she’s the most ✨chaotic ✨ person to ever live. It’s mind boggling really.

Reactions: 16
This! And ITV rewarded her again recently getting her to promote the cabins show. Faye was vile on the show I know movie night may not be the fairest way to judge her as the producers had a lot to play in it but the movie night Faye was there through out most of her time in the villa IMO.
She was manipulative self absorbed bully always playing the victim (especially turning on the waterworks) expecting everyone of them in there to only see her side. I’m no fan of Jake, Lib or Millie but I liked when she tried to make them feel bad for ‘hurting her feelings’ they stood their ground with a we’ll agree to disagree. She was the one who created the bad atmosphere in there most of the time and had them all on edge in there. It is ridiculous that ITV didn’t remove her for the welfare of the rest of them surely the rest of their mental health’s should have outweighed just Fayes.
The Faye on social media is so contrived even the fake cutesy voice she puts on is ridiculous. But their fans really lap it up she comes on acting like she’s doing them a favour and tries to act like normal life things that can happen only happen to her and her and her fans think she’s the most ✨chaotic ✨ person to ever live. It’s mind boggling really.
The thing with Faye is that she is very unpopular with the general public but the people who are fans of her kiss up to her so much that she could commit crime and they would still back her but eventually they’ll lose interest, if not when the new series starts then when her and Teddy split, or maybe even sooner just as people naturally lose interest in things. She’s done nothing to redeem herself with the public at all, she’s just continued to play up to her fans who are very pushy to the point they almost make her appear as a “fan favourite” and that’s enough for now, but when they’re no longer invested, then what?

Reactions: 7
Millie and Liam having their first holiday be in Dubai + Maldives while Chloe and Toby just go to Glasgow Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So basic but I think Maura & Greg would make a lovely couple lmao
Imagine how many people would be pissed off if this happened 🤣🤣
I’d love it though.
Anyone see he has a fitness app coming out tomorrow? I need motivation and I think watching him might get me working out 💪

Reactions: 3
Omg Faye’s stories on her Faye home account talking about their furniture, “and we actually bought loads of it ourselves” Jesus Christ does she want a medal?! So she should be buying it herself and not expect everything to be gifted!

Reactions: 33
Omg Faye’s stories on her Faye home account talking about their furniture, “and we actually bought loads of it ourselves” Jesus Christ does she want a medal?! So she should be buying it herself and not expect everything to be gifted!
On the house topic, none of any of their furniture is very nice. Especially the gifted beds, they're awful IMO.

Kaz and Tyler also had the right idea not moving in together, meant it was way easier to split.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.