Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching an old episode of Dinner Date and Amber Davies was on and she kept having to tell them who she is lol
They all had no clue and then she says......"Oh that's refreshing actually"....like she's some A lister or something and gets mobbed everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I only looked at the first few…. But clearly they haven’t learned!! All instagrammers with a decent following so basically the usual wannabes 🙄

Reactions: 3
I honestly think those are the only people applying now. People who already have a following and want more. It’s not what it used to be anymore, it’s just a platform, a stepping stone in their careers. No one is going on there genuinely hoping to find love.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think those are the only people applying now. People who already have a following and want more. It’s not what it used to be anymore, it’s just a platform, a stepping stone in their careers. No one is going on there genuinely hoping to find love.
Ur right… it’s just another way for wannabes to get more of a following…. They aren’t interested in love, just being “famous”

Reactions: 4

I only looked at the first few…. But clearly they haven’t learned!! All instagrammers with a decent following so basically the usual wannabes 🙄
For me, it stopped being genuine after Danni Dyers series 🤷🏼‍♀️ After that, they were just on to increase followers

Reactions: 14
I would much prefer a series with nirmal people. Lets see Jackie from Tesco and Kev who works down the local chippy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I would much prefer a series with nirmal people. Lets see Jackie from Tesco and Kev who works down the local chippy.
it would be lovely if we could have someone who’s over a size 12, people who wear glasses, someone who’s slightly more alternative and quirky. I feel like the only person who broke that stereotype slightly was Chris Taylor.

Reactions: 38
I think the closest they came to normal was maybe winter love island in that With the exception of Paige and the sister of your one in the the Saturdays nobody as that well known.

Reactions: 6
I think the closest they came to normal was maybe winter love island in that With the exception of Paige and the sister of your one in the the Saturdays nobody as that well known.
And most of those people have been forgotten now, it’s a shame

Ever since people saw Molly Mae admit she went on love island for a career opportunity that’s why so many girls with smallish followings will be signing up to try and up their followers. Mary Bedford and Lucinda were prime examples from last year…

Reactions: 20
Ever since people saw Molly Mae admit she went on love island for a career opportunity that’s why so many girls with smallish followings will be signing up to try and up their followers. Mary Bedford and Lucinda were prime examples from last year…
And when it came to Lucinda and Brad going home even Brad was saying you need to stay for the opportunities 🙄

Then Faye decided to criticise that stance like she’d not come on the show with the exact same motive!

Reactions: 13
Yeah Lucinda was so fake , when she supposedly like Aaron , it was very obvious she didn't fancy him.

I think Molly Mae was when I first started to hear the term "influcencer" and the viewers were like whats that when she was introduced , now its rare to not have an influencer in love island

Reactions: 12
I imagine that would be kind of like Ex On The Beach? I did enjoy EOTB but I think there’s only so many ways they can rejig that kind of format. Too Hot To Handle, EOTB, Love Island, they are all kind of similar with a slightly different angle.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.