Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she definitely wasn’t trying to appear dumb or anything. That’s my issue with her though - there’s nothing genuine about her a - everything she puts out is the story she wants the audience to see about her. She never had the cop to let any of it play out organically - the friendship with Kaz, relationship with Jake and eventual split and her goss gurl empowerment exit all just felt forced and unearned.

Reactions: 7
I know I’m late but Millie and Liam are just so boring and miserable!! I just watched their Dubai vlog & was cringing inside out at them going drunk to the airport and her puking… who does that 😱 it’s not a stag in Benidorm!

he is so miserable I can’t see how they have a laugh together at All!They managed to make Dubai and Maldives look tit and I’ve been desperate to go to both!
Why do they constantly complain about each other in their Instagram stories? It’s not cute…

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 11.34.26.png

Influencers who spend their entire time getting #gifted products, going to launches for various crappy clothing/jewellery/etc collections, and monetising their relationship should not be able to be like "it's being with eachother that counts"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she over explain EVERYTHING nobody cares Millie
Think they must get some weirdos in their dms questioning everything they do but she needs to learn to tune it out or she'll drive herself (and us) insane.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see thqt brett was stood outside the pretty little thing event protesting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brett is a plonker. Not genuine. All about attention. He is right about PLT but is all about getting his face out there

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see thqt brett was stood outside the pretty little thing event protesting
He didnt wear any of the gifted clothes on LI that all the others did as he only wears ethically sourced clothing so seems right he would be there. Im not sure why I am defending him but he just seems like a nice lad 😊

Reactions: 24
He didnt wear any of the gifted clothes on LI that all the others did as he only wears ethically sourced clothing so seems right he would be there. Im not sure why I am defending him but he just seems like a nice lad 😊
I was dubious initially but now agree with you. He does seem genuine

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see how Liberty Poole found a maggot in her takeaway? 😆 Don't understand the part where she says - it happened to be in the bath - was she eating takeaway in bath or did she give it a bath? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.