Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen that Georgia Steel video ? (the girl from Dani and Jack’s series)

Reactions: 2
Mouthing the n word on tiktok
I genuinely don’t think she did… the first part she’s not actually mouthing anything just moving her mouth whereas the second part of the video her words are more enunciated if that makes sense.

i just think in this day and age she’s stupid to upload it anyway, there’s literally no need but I just don’t think that it’s as bad as is being made out on the gossip pages on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Yeah i watched it a few times and when you watch her lips it dosnt move for that part but the rest it does .i watched it a few times after but the more i watch it .the words all just bundled together .so now im not sure if she or didnt as the more you watch it .its like she does but if you watch her lips they dont move

Reactions: 1
Think Jamie and Camilla are having another baby girl
He did a post saying ‘to my three queens’ then quickly edited it to say ‘to my queens’
Not before people started commenting though

2AC90309-872B-465A-80C7-E898EEB5A0CB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Probably been mentioned before but Anton came up on my explore page and I barely recognised him!
What on earth has he done to his face?! Is it filler or steroids or what?
Nearly all the comments on his page are avoid it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Will be surprised if anyone remembers him but this is Harry from Casa Amor last year 🤢
It just shows how we don’t get chance as viewers to know anything about casa amor contestants, whether it’s good or bad. Last series I would’ve been majorly cheering on the likes of Kaz, Millie or Abi to drop their boys and couple up with this Harry because he seemed like a nice enough guy compared to the original boys who were being trashy, but yet this is person they would’ve coupled with😳

Reactions: 3
Wow he sounds like a real prick in that interview. It proves the point they knew they’d win though like a lot of us said
It was so annoying at the time because they were so cocky and confident about winning because they knew they’d developed a story.

Reactions: 5
I was more annoyed about Faye getting to final then them winning but I still think it should have been Chloe/Toby. They were the only fun couple by the end who seemed to have laugh.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.