Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re 2 days into 2022 and the thread title has already made my year🤣

Reactions: 3
Looks like we’re on for season 8, but I honestly don’t know why they’re bothering unless they actually get a decent cast this year!

I haven’t read the article but assuming Libs big tip is “be as dull as duck, it worked for me”.

Also I see Kaz (new Kaz, not coke Kaz) is in Dubai too, wonder if she’ll bump into Liam and Millie when they leave their hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like we’re on for season 8, but I honestly don’t know why they’re bothering unless they actually get a decent cast this year!

I haven’t read the article but assuming Libs big tip is “be as dull as duck, it worked for me”.

Also I see Kaz (new Kaz, not coke Kaz) is in Dubai too, wonder if she’ll bump into Liam and Millie when they leave their hotel room.
Sorry to say it but I always thought Liberty was one of the biggest game players in LI history so I’m not surprised in the slightest hearing she had already signed with management before she went in

Reactions: 26
has millie done more to her face? or is she just going overboard w editing as per usual for LI stars lol

left is today, right is a post from sep

great to see our millie moo isn't ✨living in fear✨ of facetune LMAO

27056327-0004-4DC4-B642-AACBBCE8088E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has millie done more to her face? or is she just going overboard w editing as per usual for LI stars lol

View attachment 959742
Weird I think she looks better in the less photo tuned one

Sorry to say it but I always thought Liberty was one of the biggest game players in LI history so I’m not surprised in the slightest hearing she had already signed with management before she went in
Lillie and Lucinda were also signed with that agency before they went into the villa too… 👀

Reactions: 11
Yikes I just looked at the love island subreddits and 80% of the posts/comments are fawning over Faye and Teddy 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

View attachment 959742
Definitely had more lip filler and also editing - her eyes are wider, nose is smaller, face slimmed down slightly. Honestly she looks great in the pic on the right, I don't understand why they all go for the blow up doll look

Reactions: 9
Yikes I just looked at the love island subreddits and 80% of the posts/comments are fawning over Faye and Teddy 🤢
I don’t get what there is to like about them, both individually and together they give me the ick

:sick: I don't dislike those two as much as lots do but acting like they're couple-of-the-year is a massive stretch Lol.

Who do people here think will last the longest/break up the soonest? Out of all the (non-married) couples, not just the surviving ones from this season.

View attachment 959742
I'm glad someone pointed this out. She facetunes her pictures sooo much, she doesn't even look like her. I get editing the lighting etc to make pictures look more aesthetically pleasing but I think it's irresponsible to do that much to your face when you have a young audience. At least with filters on instagram stories they're really obvious. Do the other girls? I don't think Chloe seems to at least, maybe I'm wrong.

Idk if she's had work done - has she spoken about it? I don't mind if they have if they're honest about it. Though it would be a shame as I think she is naturally very pretty.

Last edited:
Who do people here think will last the longest/break up the soonest? Out of all the (non-married) couples, not just the surviving ones from this season.
I could see Paige and Finn, Faye and Teddy, Molly and Tommy getting engaged but I don’t think they’ll last in the long run.

Eva and Nas, and Callum and Molly seem pretty smitten so I think they have the potential to last.

I don’t think Lucie and Luke will make it down the aisle, and even if they do I don’t see it lasting long. Every other couple from the show will probably split, with Chloe and Toby being the most likely.

Reactions: 4
I know it may not be them but I wouldn’t be surprised. Also I didn’t even recognise Lucie, I thought the post was going to say he’d been caught cheating with that girl at first.

FEF41F71-9C11-4D50-9F5D-0069E988E85F.jpeg

40891EC8-EE80-4568-BF52-50F84841ADF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Influencer culture can get in the bin! how disgusting!

update: Luke said it's not them, I wonder who it is. Tbf I wouldn't put it past any of the LI lot, When will they realise that exposure doesn't pay the bills? :mad:

Find Faye and Teddy probably the fakest couple of this series everything just seems sickly cutesy for show. Teddy came across well on LI but so cringey on Insta. Saw a vid of them on New Years of someone panning the room for the count down they were the only ones filming themselves for their New Years kiss they looked ridiculous. Fayes body language often looks like he gives her the ick as well but she strikes as someone who will be stubborn and stick at something just because she thinks she’s winning. Being realistic she wouldn’t be as marketable if Teddy didn’t stay with her leaving LI.

Reactions: 23
Find Faye and Teddy probably the fakest couple of this series everything just seems sickly cutesy for show. Teddy came across well on LI but so cringey on Insta. Saw a vid of them on New Years of someone panning the room for the count down they were the only ones filming themselves for their New Years kiss they looked ridiculous. Fayes body language often looks like he gives her the ick as well but she strikes as someone who will be stubborn and stick at something just because she thinks she’s winning. Being realistic she wouldn’t be as marketable if Teddy didn’t stay with her leaving LI.
Let’s be honest, they’re nothing without each other. They’re scraping the barrel now.

Reactions: 10
Agree everything they do feels so staged and OTT. Their fans also gas them up way too much🤢

Reactions: 7
I do think her feelings for him are genuine (and vice versa but that's kind of obvious Lol) but both of them play up for their fans so so much and it's extremely grating. Teddy seems like a good person from Full Monty and LI, but I find him embarrassing on social media and a showman, to use Faye's description of Jake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.