Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how she refers to the stuff around apt as hers. There’s no sign of Toby anywhere whereas he had previously popped up on them and she often mentioned him.

Reactions: 3
It’s like they heard me as he’s in her stories now. Im still side eyeing it though.

Reactions: 4
It’s like these celeb couples get DMs when they get a mention here and put on a show to show togetherness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe and Toby could just be clinging on together because they have pre recorded tv work coming out soon

I think if this year flops they need to bin it. It’s like flogging a dead horse. I heard some of last years islanders couldn’t even get management.
No one from series 7 will be making big money long term.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
season 6 was so bad that season 7 seemed ok but when compared to the other seasons it was tit

Reactions: 10
It would help significantly if they casted more people who actually apply rather than scouting influencers on instagram. You can’t act surprised when people admit that they only went on the show for business opportunities when you’re casting people who already have a following 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 44
Exactly as the previous comment , it's not the show thats the issue it's the contestants , since they mainly pick wanna be influncers rather than people actually looking for love , that's the thing about reality now though it's too far gone to be original now , everyone just wants fame. Same way big brother went

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly as the previous comment , it's not the show thats the issue it's the contestants , since they mainly pick wanna be influncers rather than people actually looking for love , that's the thing about reality now though it's too far gone to be original now , everyone just wants fame. Same way big brother went
Yeah I think any reality show reaches this point where some previous contestants have got famous from it so it ends up attracting fame seekers rather than people who are actually interested in the premise of the show. Love Island is at that point now. In a thread from last summer someone described it as "Britain's Next Top Influencer" and that's basically what it is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought they were going for influencers because they had such a lack of people applying 🤔 Didn’t they advertise the last season through tinder and you could swipe to be considered? Or did I dream that?

Reactions: 2
I thought they were going for influencers because they had such a lack of people applying 🤔 Didn’t they advertise the last season through tinder and you could swipe to be considered? Or did I dream that?
I think that's right aye. I'm sure at least one of them was scouted via tinder!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure they hit a record with applications either last year or for the winter series. But yeah Harry from last season was recruited through tinder.

Reactions: 2
I dunno if it is the editing or it's they get some media training or they are wanna be influencers before hand but so many cast members in the more recent years have just been 😴😴😴😴 so boring. Like anyone got a bit of a personality that isn't just stupidity and good looks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.