Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not gonna say anything negativity because I know I’m gonna watch every damn episode and probably read every damn daily mail interview.

Did Ollie shag a girl named Susan in the utility cupboard in the local gym..fuck knows....
who the fuck cares.

I DO, I FUCKING CARE...🤣😂🤣😂

Caroline Flack if you’re thinking of posting here saying it’s shit, take your negativity else where , it didn’t work for MOD, it won’t work for you 😐
I’m sorry , don’t hit me 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Seasons 1 and 2 were absolutely wild.... literally used to jump from bed to bed showing them shaggin, feet out the bottom. Then everyone got fame hungry... after Zara lost her “miss GB” title for shagging Alex I think ppl were more wary! Also 2017 they all smoked and it was the gossip areA where ppl moaned and slagged ppl off....amazing..... but they got complaints saying it promoted smoking 😤 so now they have to go out 1 by 1 with a chaperone so you don’t miss any conversations they may have. Even ex on the beach isn’t as good, that used to be absolutely filthy. It’s just times change, now if they look like they’re getting close a producer will swoop in, ask them if they’re sure etc offer contraception advice, make sure it’s consented, and offer councilling after. No wonder they’re put off. I know this as my bf did security for them 2 years ago they’re all prepped
So much on how to act. Notice the boys don’t really feel up / grope at all as it could be taken the wrong way and obviously it’s all so intensely filmed. And how sherif got kicked of for accidentally licking molly may on the fanny it’s a joke. We don’t see all the times the crew go in. They go in about several times a day to tell them what to do, what conversations to have with who in what groups. You don’t see dinner or tea times cus usually the producers are in there . Sooooo fake now!
Haha - know it's just a typo but the idea of Sherif accidentally licking Molly Mae's fanny made me really laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Fucking Sophie begging everyone to save her. Wish she'd been binned off.

The cheek of them trying to get Nas to pick one of them instead of Demi?!

Sophies a sly fucker. Can't stand her. She's not coming across well at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Rlulu67

Is anyone else really not excited? I love the summer one but I currently feel super fat after Christmas so seeing these skinny Minnies prancing round is not ideal ... plus staying up until 11 every night feels a lot harder on these winter nights 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m being super grumpy haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
To be fair to Mike I would have done the exact same thing and picked Sophie. (I am fairly petty though)Leanne has no right to be feeling pissed off, she decided she didn't want Mike and if the tables had been turned there's no way she would have picked him either.

The nerve of the girls hinting at Nas not to pick Demi. It was not fair at all. Glad he ignored their begging. Sophie is not coming across well at all.
This!!

Mike went and spoke to leeanne on the day beds, gets pissed off he's going to talk to others because it's "disrespectful" even though she's told him she's not interested, as he walks away, whispers to herself, "oh my god he's obsessed with me" then tells Mike not to pick her later then changes her mind because she wants to stay then it turns out has a bitch fit tonight at Mike by saying "so you've finally got rid of me"

Her and Sophie both need dumping. Sophie was 100% the mean girl at school. She acts like she's cute and coy and innocent but I really hope Shaughna gives her both barrels tonight.

And yes, despite it being boring, I'm overly invested 🙄😂

I just think unless Sophie is going to stop pretending she liked Connor and is waiting for someone extra special it should have been Leanne that stayed lol
She cried when he left, didn't know if she could go on, now desperately wants to stay in incase something better comes along?

That pretty much sums her up. Always wants something better and a horrific liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
019560EC-6EEE-46A4-A6EA-9C5B08B846E2.jpeg

does sophie need an eye test ??? is she currently blinded by connors teeth that she can’t see how bloody attractive connagh is !!

• Haha
I LOVE watching Love Island but I've just seen this on the internet.

Ollie, one of the new contestants has a past of Hunting and killing animals for fun! 😡🤬

20200111_153116.jpg
82602383-552452695625826-2802390831208595456-n.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000553063058-e1578688726346.jpg
82052744-2551501051751772-5330684438793682944-n.jpg
20200111_154152.jpg

Are ITV2/Love Island really ok with this person being a contestant on the show?

• Angry
  • Sad

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
That dance mike did in the hideaway and the whipped cream. I'd feel less cringed out watching my parents have sex 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
To be fair to Mike I would have done the exact same thing and picked Sophie. (I am fairly petty though)Leanne has no right to be feeling pissed off, she decided she didn't want Mike and if the tables had been turned there's no way she would have picked him either.

The nerve of the girls hinting at Nas not to pick Demi. It was not fair at all. Glad he ignored their begging. Sophie is not coming across well at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I wish they'd bring back Celebrity Love Island, it was a glorious collection of early 00s z-listers (Paul Danan, Sophie Anderton, Brendan off of Strictly) Much more interesting than this lot (but I still be watching religiously 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Honestly all the men convincing each other they’re right to be slimey is awful. What’s wrong with saying you know what Molly I am attracted to you, I’ll bring you back but I will absolutely need to explain it to Shauna and I won’t be doing anything with you till I have? Just be fucking respectful.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I got really distracted by Shaugna’s legs tonight! Did anybody else notice how disproportionally big they are compared to the rest of her body 😱 It looks like she has tgat fat disease that makes the legs swell!

Also the twins are annoying AF. Lick lips, flip hair, pout.

Not that I am a great beauty but the girls are NOT hot. Sophie, Paige and Leanne are the only ones that I think is attractive. I wondered if they are struggling to fill the spots because it is in SA so they are scraping the barrel.

They should put some locals on the show. Saffas are a good looking bunch
She must’ve lost quite a bit of weight, my legs are similar and I’m tiny up top like she is.
I like her, she’s got a REAL body not an airbrushed body 😍

Delia Smith

VIP Member
i wish they'd put more alternative types in there. A girl with short non-extensioned hair would be a start.

Reactions: 18