Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sophie was genuinely upset it was because she realised her couple was not as popular as she thought. I'm finding the way she slurs through words really annoying.

I hope sian..... likes the new guy and he likes her back as Luke T isn't worth having 2 girls fighting over him

Reactions: 8
Jesus Paige needs to grow up! She’ll be on her date flirting away I’m sure but Finn chats to the new girl and she’s fuming!

These islanders are really awful!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Paige needs to grow up! She’ll be on her date flirting away I’m sure but Finn chats to the new girl and she’s fuming!

These islanders are really awful!
Thought exactly the same, talk about double standards! She was over the moon that Wallace is Scottish!
And I wonder if Siannise has Wallace if he likes fudge yet?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish shawnnece (CBA even attempting to correct that) would stop thinking everyone in the villa owes her something. Shes so jumped up I honestly was fuming she didnt leave last night 😂 also think Rebecca let her get away with the attitude lightly
The best I've seen is a tweet calling her Shauns Knees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Sophie was genuinely upset it was because she realised her couple was not as popular as she thought. I'm finding the way she slurs through words really annoying.

I hope sian..... likes the new guy and he likes her back as Luke T isn't worth having 2 girls fighting over him
Sophie’s cried crocodile tears and pretended to be upset that Connor went, as soon as the newbies were announced she was shrieking and giggling 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️away- doesn’t need to wind up Connor she’s clearly moved on already I really cant take to her. I’m finding this soooo boring

Reactions: 2
It is dull. I switched over half way through last night. A problem is there don't seem to be any big personalities - especially amongst the men. No alpha males who (though sometimes awful) do liven things up. Rebecca is definitely the most alpha person in there imo.

Reactions: 1
I feel like they’re all going through the motions to get their PLT contracts .... just dying to be back on insta!

That’s it, the islanders look bored (especially in the evenings) and it’s translating. The producers need to liven it up pronto.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see Sophie trying to suppress her smile when they said her name when they saved her. I think she was acting upset because otherwise she'd look bad.

Reactions: 6
OK so what is with thr weird bikini tops they are all wearing? They look like they are cutting their boobs! So uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
OK so what is with thr weird bikini tops they are all wearing? They look like they are cutting their boobs! So uncomfortable
I thought this too - did you notice last night that the bikini top Jess had on didn’t fit her properly at all, and you could tell she was uncomfortable in it as she was constantly fidgeting with it!
I read before that most of their wardrobes come from whichever clothing company sponsors the show (think it was In The Style last year but don’t quote me lol) so I bet not all of it is really suitable for their figures but they have to wear it anyway! Or maybe it’s first come, first served to the wardrobe department and some of them lost out on what they picked! 🤣

This show has gotten sooo greedy! Just eat adverts, shop their actual looks (crap I’ll fitting bikinis and see through trousers no thanks), even shop the soundtrack now on Spotify 🤢🤷🏼‍♀️.... the format needs a shake up, it’s not exciting now they’re overdoing it for starters take it back to just summer time when we can really enjoy it..... I think cus it’s cold as duck outside I resent it being on. The ratings have plummeted and unpopular opinion but I miss flack