Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these are the first islanders. Thoughts? Going back to the "normal people" route

IT ALL KICKS OFF SUNDAY 12 JANUARY, 9PM, ITV2
shaughna-phillips-winter-love-island-2020-contestant-1578320483.jpg

Screenshot_20200106-223301_Chrome.jpg

sophie-piper-winter-love-island-2020-contestant-1578320483.jpg

Screenshot_20200106-223318_Chrome.jpg

connor-durman-winter-love-island-2020-contestant-1578320482.jpg

Screenshot_20200106-223343_Chrome.jpg

mike-boateng-winter-love-island-2020-contestant-1578320481.jpg

Screenshot_20200106-223404_Chrome.jpg

callum-jones-winter-love-island-2020-contestant-1578320481.jpg

Screenshot_20200106-223418_Chrome.jpg

Sophie is the sister of Rochelle Humes and apparently Paige is Lewis Capaldi’s ex girlfriend (and the girl who some of his songs are about!) so they’re not really all normal people. I feel like you have to have 10k Instagram followers minimum for them to even consider you on the show!

Reactions: 17
Why is Love Island turning into
Towie?! I want to love it but this bunch seem annoying AF

Reactions: 8
I was just about to write that Sophie looks like Rochelle! The twins seem annoying, I really hope they are individual people. I dont fancy seeing grown women constantly dressed the same and saying 'we' all the time

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else really not excited? I love the summer one but I currently feel super fat after Christmas so seeing these skinny Minnies prancing round is not ideal ... plus staying up until 11 every night feels a lot harder on these winter nights 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m being super grumpy haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No I am definitely excited to disengage my brain and switch off every night for 6 weeks ha ha.

Did anyone see Antony Joshua's instagram post? he's ready to 'dive in' apparently..... but to what? Imagine if they sent him in. It seems weird that all these girls have him as the exact same celeb crush.

Sophie is the sister of Rochelle Humes and apparently Paige is Lewis Capaldi’s ex girlfriend (and the girl who some of his songs are about!) so they’re not really all normal people. I feel like you have to have 10k Instagram followers minimum for them to even consider you on the show!
Hardly anyone on love island was picked from going to the auditions. Something like 30% from the last season, probably less for this one. All insta people with agents. LAME! FAKE!

Is anyone else really not excited? I love the summer one but I currently feel super fat after Christmas so seeing these skinny Minnies prancing round is not ideal ... plus staying up until 11 every night feels a lot harder on these winter nights 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m being super grumpy haha
Yeah 11 is too late for these dark nights.

So many of the guys are covered with ugly tattoos

Reactions: 1
I have a bit of a crush on Paige. 😳❤ I can’t wait for the show to start, although all the islanders blur into one for me, looking at a few there I’m like hang on, isn’t that Wes/Lucie/Greg 😂 they all look the same! Why do all the 20+yos look the same?! Christ I look like I’m in year blooming 6 by comparison!

@IrishName - haha - yes - Connor looks like Alfie if Alfie was trod on 😂

Reactions: 3
I never like the look of them upon first impressions but always enjoy the show!! Looking forward to it :)

Reactions: 3
That Ollie guy has claimed his chat up line is that he 'owns Polzeath beach' which is actually part owned by the council. He also claims he is the heir to the Lanhydrock estate, which funnily enough is owned by the National Trust.

Plonkers, the lot of them.

I'll still watch every night though.

Think it’s shite and that’s just from the ads.

Not gonna say anything negativity because I know I’m gonna watch every damn episode and probably read every damn daily mail interview.

Did Ollie shag a girl named Susan in the utility cupboard in the local gym..duck knows....
who the duck cares.

I DO, I bleeping CARE...🤣😂🤣😂

Caroline Flack if you’re thinking of posting here saying it’s tit, take your negativity else where , it didn’t work for MOD, it won’t work for you 😐
I’m sorry , don’t hit me 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t lie, they all look the people I saw queuing up for taxis outside Egg in London on NYE...
If you know, you know 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

Can’t lie, they all look the people I saw queuing up for taxis outside Egg in London on NYE...
If you know, you know 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel old that I don't get the reference. 👵

There's a club on York way? Last time I went past there someone had been murdered, I don't care how much regeneration that area has it's still a dump.