Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new boys 😂😂😂😂. I follow Biggs "girlfriend" on Instagram. They were very much together a couple of days ago, couples challenges on youtube, the love of each other's lives. Now nothing everything deleted! She's put out a video saying that they are only ever friends. Weird very weird.
what is Biggs Instagram? He’s not tagged on the post and the Love Island account isn’t following any of the new folk yet. Do they have a YouTube channel or something?

They had a joint channel for months, changed the name of her channel to Lorri & Biggs then changed it back to Lorri. He's archived most his posts he used to post so much he's friends will all the ex islanders, Anton, Michael, Jordan etc. It's biggschrisx

Sorry I am a bit behind. I just watch Leanne getting dumped and how she was angry at Mike. I thought that was crazy. She was telling everyone how she cringes when he touches her and told him she didn’t like him. Would you save someone that told you that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I wasn’t that impressed with the new boys but the new girls look very pretty. I wonder who is going to stay in their couples. I feel like only Nas and Demi will stay together. Callum, Fin, Paige, Luke T and M and Jess might all get tempted. This part of love island is always so exciting 🥳

Last edited:
I think Nas and Demi will stay coupled after Casa. I think Shaughna will stay single and everyone else will recouple!

Reactions: 2
To be fair they are hardest couple to decide on. I'd sway more to her recoupling than Finn!
I think they both like each other & Paige has been less volatile and more settled on the past few episodes, so I think they are fairly strong, probably why producers haven't shown much of them. But they are both impulsive and unpredictable, so I think it will all come down to their mood when they have to decide.

Reactions: 2
Cor all this over a hug? Deal with it Shaun’s niece, it’s honestly not that big a deal.

Reactions: 3
Mike has to bloody leave!!!!!

Literally mike makes me feel sick. It’s so fixed that the two people in there that have brought the most drama have been chosen to stay!

Reactions: 10
I hope Jess couples up with someone in Casa Amore and Mike doesn’t and he’s made to leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Mike makes my skin crawl!! He honestly makes me feel sick. I don’t know how Jess could be falling for this. I’d be running a mile and never looking back if a guy acted like that towards me. All the cringe things he says and the way he stares at girls gives my major predator vibes.

Reactions: 16
I’d have rather Wallace stayed. Besides wanting to support a fellow Scot, he seemed like a nice boy and didn’t really have a chance. Rebecca has been in there for way longer and has had opportunity with numerous guys but they never quite make the mark for her, then she’s just rude to them. I mean the whole ‘avocado on toast’ thing was so horrible. I felt so bad for Wallace, he just tried to do a nice thing and she couldn’t just say ‘Aw thanks for thinking of me’. I’ve really gone off her. There have been so many situations that have shown her to be quite cold and heartless towards people and she never makes an attempt to genuinely understand someone’s point of view.

At this point Rebecca is a bit of a curse. Couple up with her and you’ll either end up with her creating a triangle resulting in an argument or it’ll result in you getting dumped from the island. AVOIDDDDDDDDD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9