Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine being a cop and parading about doing a fucking shark fin and acting a cunt like that? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 15

loubylou50

VIP Member
Nooo I don’t want to wait til tomorrow night to find out who Luke M picks!!
I really want him to pick Demi, had enough of Shaughna now and I don’t believe S really likes Luke M anyway, he’s just convenient.
Also Natalia (aka plank of wood) clearly has no interest whatsoever in Jamie, he’s just a route to the final week for her! Never seen a girl with so little personality before!

loubylou50

VIP Member
Gonna just say it - Natalia is not remotely interested in Luke M is she! Her whole body language was just making me cringe! Poor Luke M 😢

• Sad

IMHO

The way Sophie drags out her words drives me insane!! 🤬🤯
I wish she would cut that shit out!! 😫
I need subtitles when she's on!! 🙄

electricmallows

VIP Member
Did anyone else see Sophie lied more than once and then blames it on her being awkward 🤦 Connagh already knew she kissed Connor, that was her time to own up 🙄 I think she likes being chased by more than 1 guy and just wanted to keep both options open

Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Am catching up now, can’t watch real-time as I have to be in bed early for an early start at work. They’ve just finished coupling up, so my first impressions.

They are all just so generic, especially the girls, they just don’t register with me as different people. Blonde, orange and extensions, they look the same.

Nas is a bit gorgeous if I'm honest, he can do a bit of work on me, knock through my back doors, put up his extension. 😏😏😂😂

Callum sounds thick as pig shit.

Ollie’s forehead is massive, and quite distracting, his face looks like one of those edits where someone has made all the facial features like eye, nose and mouth really small on the normal sized head. Landed gentry, old money, it’s probably the inbreeding. 😂😂

Completely forgot that Sophie was Rochelle’s sister, took me half the episode to realise who she was again. She seems pretty empty as well.

Connor, well, I want to call him Alfie Deyes, the gummy veneers are ridiculous. Random thai dentist did his veneers and they look as awful as Alfie Deyes’. Someday people will stop going abroad for terrible cosmetic surgery.

Don’t get what that thing Leanne is wearing over her bikini, that netting thing.

Office Mike, well he can lock me up, and can definitely bring the handcuffs into the bedroom for me.

EDIT: just to add, the Twins have just turned up, slappers, if I can see what kind of knickers you’re wearing under your dress, your dress is too thin. Nobody wants to see a persons underwear through their clothes. And they aren’t even that pretty anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Sophie has no intention ever of staying with Connor. She should have totally sacrificed her place and told them to save Leanne! She’s the biggest game player in there

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Knew Leanne was gonna go you could have called it!!! Sophie should have gone I’m glad Shaungha looks like she’s gonna have a pop at her tomorrow night because she’s sly and never likes Connor she’s playing a game! Mike is also creepy as hell and needs to go x

I got really distracted by Shaugna’s legs tonight! Did anybody else notice how disproportionally big they are compared to the rest of her body 😱 It looks like she has tgat fat disease that makes the legs swell!

Also the twins are annoying AF. Lick lips, flip hair, pout.

Not that I am a great beauty but the girls are NOT hot. Sophie, Paige and Leanne are the only ones that I think is attractive. I wondered if they are struggling to fill the spots because it is in SA so they are scraping the barrel.

They should put some locals on the show. Saffas are a good looking bunch
Shaughna actually used to live around where I live and I’ve seen her out quite a lot and had some friends who went sixth form with her. I’m guessing just before her love island announcement she deleted all of her old pictures as they are no longer there but her weight loss journey has actually been amazing! But I think it’s a good thing that she’s confident with her body especially when your on national tv knowing you will be judged or have comments made about how you look

puggles

I was so gutted about Wallace being sent home, he did not even get a chance at anything worthy, that Rebecca is a piece of work! But producers are going to keep her and Mike in as long as possible to stir up drama, Wallace is tame, i couldn't see him causing much trouble.

Mike reminds me of that guy who has had a few two many drinks in the club and thinks he is gods gift swanning around thinking he can move to anyone and they are lucky lol

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Exactly. I've nothing against the Essex accent but they can find a broader mix of people surely!
Someone with piercings/tattoos , a sexy goth, a plus sized guy, etc etc etc

• Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Glad Rebecca has gone.
She came in wanting to be this seasons Maura but she couldn't keep up with it so turned out to be boring as fuck.

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Can't stand Sophie. Her whiney voice irritates me. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry between them on this series. It seems to be a bit like how Big Brother went if that makes sense? The first series was fab because no one knew what to expect then when people realised it was essentially a game show, they got more tactical to win and eventually ruined it after series 3.

The same is happening with LI. They are not forming relationships as such properly and are being tactical about it. Would they be as keen to go on if there wasn't prize money and it was just to find love?!

After saying I wasn't going to watch it and after what I've just said, I've somehow managed to watch every episode and plan my evenings around it 🙄

Reactions: 13

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Can’t believe how upset I feel for Shaughna, she’s in there repping it for the normal gals, has great banter, she’s sussed everyones moves (including madam Sophie) & called them out for it, she’s also showing she‘s a bit insecure and it’s been nice to see a real woman’s body for a change. She’s completely relatable & gave us all hope.
I believed what she & Callum had was real & that they were good role models for our youngsters to be watching, a nice refreshing change!!
Scroll on 48 hours and now feeling like a bloody idiot and soo annoyed with Callum, not that he’s had his head turned (that’s his prerogative) but more by how he’s now spoken about Shaughna in Casa Amor, I hope she never gets to see what he’s said, she’ll struggle to trust anyone again, these things create lasting damage.
Thanks heavens for Fin...

• Heart
Reactions: 13