Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Type of guy who just wouldn’t leave you alone in the club. All up trying to grind on you.
Jess is playing up to it though.
I find him quite predatory. Like the girl has no say.

Reactions: 15
Did you spot her once again trying desperately to squeeze some tears out when she was wailing to Nas in their dressing room area! Wiping at her TOTALLY DRY eyes! 🤣
THIS!!!! I was literally coming on here to write this. There was not a single tear!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also can’t believe that Ollie was basically pushed out for all the hunting stuff, but this misconduct investigation with Mike is being ignored?!

Reactions: 9
I thought Ollie genuinely left to be with his ex, considering they are back together lol

Reactions: 2
He is vile, that smugness makes my skin crawl! Looks like Jess is going to fall for his ‘charms’ though 🙄
Totally. And then if Casa Amour comes back he’ll find another girl to prey on. What chat and banter do they have though????

Plus Luke is FIT! I think her eyelashes are obscuring her sight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally. And then if Casa Amour comes back he’ll find another girl to prey on. What chat and banter do they have though????

Plus Luke is FIT! I think her eyelashes are obscuring her sight!!!
She’s just hitching her wagon to whoever she thinks will get her the most affiliate links.

Reactions: 8
Casa Amor on Sunday, will definitely shake things up. I think the only people who will stick are Nas, Shaughna & Siannice. Think the rest will all couple up with others if they can.Only ones I can't hazard a guess at is Paige & Finnley. Haven't seen much of Paige & Finnley, so who knows with them 2, I would say it will depend on how they feel when they have the choose, could go either way.

Sophie and Mike are the biggest game players in there. Wonder if they will stick together for safety in a friendship couple.

Hes gone from being the kind of guy you think could be potential marriage material - to the kind of bloke that you’d drag your friend away from in a club.

I wonder if Jess wants to see if it can work with Mike as part of her game plan for security? Mike has proved he will stay loyal once coupled up.... is that what is drawing her in? Her body chemistry is that of someone that is creeped out and feeling uncomfortable and she genuinely doesn’t seem that into him anymore???

can also see potential between mike and rebecca....

Reactions: 1
Mikes an absolute dick! Dont like him at all and was starting to like Jess a bit but whats she playing at?

Leanne, you dumped him pet 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why would he pick you!

Love Nas and Demi 😍 thought she was gonna be like all the girls that ‘liked’ Dr Alex but she seems to genuinely like Nas and I think they make a great couple.

Shaungha needs to have more confidence in herself. She seems very insecure, which is understandable if she’s had a big weight loss and isnt confident in herself yet but I genuinely think Callum likes her so I hope she doesnt duck it up

Reactions: 10
Mikes an absolute dick! Dont like him at all and was starting to like Jess a bit but whats she playing at?

Love Nas and Demi 😍 thought she was gonna be like all the girls that ‘liked’ Dr Alex but she seems to genuinely like Nas and I think they make a great couple.

Shaungha needs to have more confidence in herself. She seems very insecure, which is understandable if she’s had a big weight loss and isnt confident in herself yet but I genuinely think Callum likes her so I hope she doesnt duck it up
A bit immature “go couple up with her then”. That was annoying.

I believe what she said to Sophie was accurate but the delivery wasn’t the nicest.

Reactions: 1

I love demi and nas 💖💖💖💖

Sophie is really irritating. If she likes connor why hasnt she left and why does she want to stay in so much. Because she wants a holiday and to get famous maybe? Then crying when shaungha pulled her up?? I dislike her more every episode. I hope connor isnt waiting for her. Not sure if this has been covered im watching it now 🤣

Why is jess behaving like this 😯😯😯 surely she should know better. Stop entertaining him 😯

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I absolutely adore Nas! He’s so funny, kind and compassionate! I’m still not set on Demi- I feel she knew he was popular and easy pray going in! Time will tell.

I also love Shaugna she says it how it is, reminds me of the notorious Olivia Attwood from
2017 (the best series to date by far!), can’t see her and Callum lasting after casa amor he’s immature and is gonna wind her up.

There’s no words for creepy mike but I feel Jess is keeping her options open and not being straight with Luke M- who btw is really dull and showing he’s jealous AF won’t keep her hanging around. He’s good to look at that’s it nothing between the ears!

I’m living for Siamese and Luke T, she’s still annoying but I love his vibe he seems really cute and chilled.

rebecca and Wallace zzzzzzzzz.Bore off, will both recouple weak personalities

sophie needs to go, bye bye you drip

Paige and fin are sweet don’t seem to be getting much airtime!

I cannot wait for casa amor and some much needed drama! It’s still boring, I want the smoking area back that’s where it all used to kick off back in the day 😍

Reactions: 3
I absolutely adore Nas! He’s so funny, kind and compassionate! I’m still not set on Demi- I feel she knew he was popular and easy pray going in! Time will tell.

I also love Shaugna she says it how it is, reminds me of the notorious Olivia Attwood from
2017 (the best series to date by far!), can’t see her and Callum lasting after casa amor he’s immature and is gonna wind her up.

There’s no words for creepy mike but I feel Jess is keeping her options open and not being straight with Luke M- who btw is really dull and showing he’s jealous AF won’t keep her hanging around. He’s good to look at that’s it nothing between the ears!

I’m living for Siamese and Luke T, she’s still annoying but I love his vibe he seems really cute and chilled.

rebecca and Wallace zzzzzzzzz.Bore off, will both recouple weak personalities

sophie needs to go, bye bye you drip

Paige and fin are sweet don’t seem to be getting much airtime!

I cannot wait for casa amor and some much needed drama! It’s still boring, I want the smoking area back that’s where it all used to kick off back in the day 😍
It’s so boring 😴 I really don’t see any couples that look like they actually like each other. I am a few episodes behind and just watching Rebecca and Siamese fighting over Luke T. Team Siamese on this one. Also some of them are so immature.

I'm a little disappointed that Shaughna apologised for her talk with Sophie because it was bang on!

• Heart
Reactions: 13