Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have to admit I laughed when Finn had to suck that girl's toe and then paige said in the hut that he f** loves toes 😂😂

Reactions: 8
From the last unseen bits, does anyone else think Paige would also go well with Luke M?
I guess it looks like her and Finn are both gonna wait, but we never know.

Re the future seasons. Would love a different setting since I really thought this winter one was going to be in the snowy mtns. Somewhere where there is more to do and to see them going on some outings ( not staged like Anton and the cashier though) and more challenges. Older contestants, people from ALL different countries and not like half the contestants from Scotland and the other half from Manchester. Just more varied.

Reactions: 5
Definitely a colder place would be good. I think it’s unfair that people who are a bit bigger or maybe older won’t want to walk about nearly naked all day! If they were able to wear clothes (jeans, jumpers etc) we would have a much more varied show. And as said before, normal people with normal jobs who are just looking for love and not a blue tick!

Speaking of Shoelace 😅,are all Bristolian accents that thick? (American so I don't know these things). I mean, I've never heard a millennial with such a broad one. I never thought I'd say this, but I think Siannese needs somebody less simple than Luke T. He just really gets on my nerves and I get they have a laugh a lot but I don't see the connection she says she has with him. I can't believe she's grown on the community so much, like when??? :unsure::oops:

Back to topic, I hope tomorrow's is interesting and not just filler content consisting of Shaughna worried about Callum the whole time. I'm ready to see their choices and going back into the main villa.

Also, I'm hot for Luke M. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't even like Bieber so it's bizarre. Why has it taken me till s6 to want to jump through the screen? Is it because I'm going through divorce? God help.

Luke M is fire.

Molly looks like a teenager.

Rebecca is a horny witch thirsty for dick n dollar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I might actually cry for Shaughna when she’s stood there alone and Callum walks back in with new Molly 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think I might actually cry for Shaughna when she’s stood there alone and Callum walks back in with new Molly 😢
I'm glad he's moved on to be honest I feel like she trapped him from the beginning and I feel like he doesn't want to come across as the bad guy so he stayed with her he couldn't wait to get away from her

Omg I know, there’s a few that seem to look so far from their age. Finn as well?!
Yeah I can’t believe that they are all younger than me 🤣 it's like the only way is Essex LOT they all look so old

Oh dear all the Casa Amour girls are way hotter than the originals... & the new guys are "ok". Producers must have done this on purpose to get the guys to couple up with new girls. Callum really should trust his instincts & go with who he is attracted to, I feel he felt he had to stay with shaughna. Has anyone seen Unreal tv show it's a drama based on The Batchelor v interesting.
Where can I watch it?

I think it could be just what she needs (in a good way, I really like her, seems down to earth and not stuck up!) But she's already admitted he is the same as all the guys that have hurt her but she's drawn to him. He would hurt her down the line so better to get it out the way before she really puts her heart on the line. She could then get an amazing guy in there and go on to win it like Amber and that Irish guy (genuinely can't remember his name, he only won it because he was with amber) last summer.

Yes shaughna to win with a lovely guy they've been saving for her. A real man to treat her well and who actually fancies her.

Reactions: 3
Watched last night & Paige made a comment after her Casa bleep line, saying I may be ugly, but I'm funny. I think it shows how insecure the girls really are about their looks, even though they are all model types they still think they are ugly.

But also think it explains why Paige can be so jealous & thinks Finley doesn't really likes her. I think him not having his head turned will calm Paige's jealousy, well at least until they leave the villa.

Reactions: 8
Watched last night & Paige made a comment after her Casa bleep line, saying I may be ugly, but I'm funny. I think it shows how insecure the girls really are about their looks, even though they are all model types they still think they are ugly.

But also think it explains why Paige can be so jealous & thinks Finley doesn't really likes her. I think him not having his head turned will calm Paige's jealousy, well at least until they leave the villa.
I know, the show is manipulated so much that the OG girls feel like they’re in love with the boys now they’ve been removed from their sight 24:7! When in reality they shouldn’t/ arnt so dependant. Poor shaughna is showing her insecurity’s sooo much, I absolutely love the girl she’s so funny and to the point but Callum is going to break her heart it’s coming and it’s been fixed this way for our viewin 🥱...... Paige and Finn will come back together and hopefully she will settle down. She is NOT ugly at all, she also have an amazing personality.....

the new girls are coming across as very desperate in casa, I think mike will recouple, after saying he would leave with Jess LOL.... molly will snare Callum- she also looks roughhhh in the mornings and has awful hair extensions ( saying this for Shaungnas sake 😂)......Nas and Demi will stay true I think, Luke t and siamise will stick, and Luke M will have the pick of the bunch and I’ve got to be honest he’s coming across so sweet and sexy now he’s got rid of Jess.

Rebecca is a man eater 😂😂😂 I do like her for being honest,Jordan seems fun but let’s be honest it ain’t gonna last I feel there will be more temptations! I cannt wait for them to come back is it on Friday night?? Eeekkkkk. It’s still not as good as previous seasons but il still watch it damn it!!

Reactions: 3
Paige constantly saying she’s funny when she’s never once actually BEEN funny is the cringiest ‘I’m mad me’ thing ever. Funny people do not need to go around telling people how funny they are.