Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at tomorrow night's preview, wonder if the twin will go for Mike?!

Hope not, he's too creepy

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Mike I would have done the exact same thing and picked Sophie. (I am fairly petty though)Leanne has no right to be feeling pissed off, she decided she didn't want Mike and if the tables had been turned there's no way she would have picked him either.

The nerve of the girls hinting at Nas not to pick Demi. It was not fair at all. Glad he ignored their begging. Sophie is not coming across well at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I just think unless Sophie is going to stop pretending she liked Connor and is waiting for someone extra special it should have been Leanne that stayed lol

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Mike I would have done the exact same thing and picked Sophie. (I am fairly petty though)Leanne has no right to be feeling pissed off, she decided she didn't want Mike and if the tables had been turned there's no way she would have picked him either.

The nerve of the girls hinting at Nas not to pick Demi. It was not fair at all. Glad he ignored their begging. Sophie is not coming across well at all.
This!!

Mike went and spoke to leeanne on the day beds, gets pissed off he's going to talk to others because it's "disrespectful" even though she's told him she's not interested, as he walks away, whispers to herself, "oh my god he's obsessed with me" then tells Mike not to pick her later then changes her mind because she wants to stay then it turns out has a witch fit tonight at Mike by saying "so you've finally got rid of me"

Her and Sophie both need dumping. Sophie was 100% the mean girl at school. She acts like she's cute and coy and innocent but I really hope Shaughna gives her both barrels tonight.

And yes, despite it being boring, I'm overly invested 🙄😂

I just think unless Sophie is going to stop pretending she liked Connor and is waiting for someone extra special it should have been Leanne that stayed lol
She cried when he left, didn't know if she could go on, now desperately wants to stay in incase something better comes along?

That pretty much sums her up. Always wants something better and a horrific liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know we say about Mike being desperate but Sophie and Leanne aren’t coming across any less! They turned into entitled mean girls, Leanne with her ‘ he is so obsessed with me’ comment was out of the blue and uncalled for. He’s scraping every barrel he can right now but isn’t as sly as lil old Sophie. I didn’t like her to start with and now I’m just finding her more and more irritating.
I’m glad Leanne has gone. She was great the first few days, then became too much like Sophie for my liking.

Reactions: 16
bleeping Sophie begging everyone to save her. Wish she'd been binned off.

The cheek of them trying to get Nas to pick one of them instead of Demi?!

Sophies a sly fucker. Can't stand her. She's not coming across well at all.
Couldn’t agree more. And then in the preview crying because of what shaungha said. Shaungha was right in this case. How can they expect nas to send Demi home when she’s the only one in there that actually fancies him. I’m glad Leanne’s gone now just need Sophie the smug little brat I’ve never hated a constestant so much 😂😂 Leanne has no right getting pissed off with mike for not choosing her after she dumped him. Who do these girls think they are 😤😂

Reactions: 12
They all reminded me of politicians canvassing for votes at the last minute, the stank of desperation off them all... Rebecca needs to go soon, she's doing my nut in... she reminds me of Adam Collard from 2018's one.... the female version obviously ;)

Reactions: 11
Leanne: "ugh he's so obsessed with me..."

ObSsEsIvE Mike: the girl I'd like to couple up with is... Sophie"

👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am about 5 episodes behind...someone please tell me if it's worth catching up 😆
It's a very slow series & only 6 weeks, but, yes it starts getting good about Monday and is back to the good old days of season past yesterday & Tuesday. It's finally kicking off and there are believable couples.

Only thing is they finally opened the hideaway & aren't even showing the ruffling if sheets or the foot cam. Not a big thing, but it is what made the show different from big brother.

Anyways, yeah keep tuned in it's getting good & the preview looks good for tonight too.

Reactions: 2
It's a very slow series & only 6 weeks, but, yes it starts getting good about Monday and is back to the good old days of season past yesterday & Tuesday. It's finally kicking off and there are believable couples.

Only thing is they finally opened the hideaway & aren't even showing the ruffling if sheets or the foot cam. Not a big thing, but it is what made the show different from big brother.

Anyways, yeah keep tuned in it's getting good & the preview looks good for tonight too.
There's barely any sex shown now! I've only watched the past couple of seasons but weren't the first few seasons literally them hopping into bed after one night?!
Id like to see that! hahahaha

Reactions: 2
There's barely any sex shown now! I've only watched the past couple of seasons but weren't the first few seasons literally them hopping into bed after one night?!
Id like to see that! hahahaha
Yes but that would rule out any Childrens TV opportunities...

I'm guessing Sophie isn't very popular with the general public as her Instagram comments have gone from open to limited to now switched off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t like Sophie. I seen a lot of people saying Conner was being controlling & trying to tell her how to act but all I seen was Sophie constantly trying to wind him up play on his insecurities and pass it off as banter telling him he’s too sensitive. The type of girl that will push and push for a reaction then get mad when she gets a reaction from her own actions. Can’t be arsed with her 😂

Reactions: 17
Love Shaughna, Jess and Callum.

Can’t stand Sophie.

Rapidly going off Mike.

Warming to Sianisise.

Bored of Rebecca and Wallace. Found connaGh dull too.

Gutted Connor has gone.

Glad to see Leanne go.

Loving both the new Luke’s spicing it up and also that nas has found someone.

Reactions: 8
Do we think that they’re actually having sex but they’re just not showing it, or they’re not having sex at all?

I just can’t believe it’s gone from series 2 when there was SO much sex, to last season them implying that no one had done it?

Reactions: 3
Do we think that they’re actually having sex but they’re just not showing it, or they’re not having sex at all?

I just can’t believe it’s gone from series 2 when there was SO much sex, to last season them implying that no one had done it?
will you ever forget Terry and Emma?????

and when Alex bumped nasties with Zara...the limp foot after he 'finished' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6