Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit surprised by Callum. Never thought he was into Shaugna but I thought he was with her because he realised the best chance of winning/doing well after was to couple up early and stay coupled up. He'd done well in coupling with S as it would be clear she'd be popular. Kind of surprised he's given up on that plan to follow his dick, but the one thing I'm quite enjoying is seeing some real feeling from him. Whilst Casa Amor is obvs staged and put together for temptation I think you only really see genuine feelings when an islander is leaving one partner for another.

The rest of the time it feels more like a relationship of convenience to stay in the show. But Callum obviously fancies the pants off Molly and whilst I'm gutted for S (although better to happen now than when he was doing club PA appearances) it is quite good to see something a bit realer and in terms of his game plan probably a bad idea. There isn't really enough time for Callum and Molly to come back in and make the public care about him, so I think this choice is probably a bad one for his career.

Reactions: 9
Paige constantly saying she’s funny when she’s never once actually BEEN funny is the cringiest ‘I’m mad me’ thing ever. Funny people do not need to go around telling people how funny they are.
she also seems to‘put on’ the fiery act too. Ifind her so false I don’t know why everyone likes her ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shaugna seems to have the approach of “he’ll be perfect with a bit of training” about men. That’s how you end up in a weird parent/child dynamic. The man feels nagged and often then chases someone “easy going”. Never ends well, even if the relationships lasts. It’s ok to express your desires and expectations but ultimately I think there’s loads of women out there who genuinely aren’t bothered about hand holding, forced affection etc and Callum would probably be better suited to someone like that.

In other news this randomly showed up in my YouTube suggestions and I loved it

Reactions: 7
Yes to the above, she see's him as a "project" Callum follow your dick, your heart whatever but be happy in your decision. You can only fake fancying the loveable girl with no sex appeal for so long.

Reactions: 2
Yes to the above, she see's him as a "project" Callum follow your dick, your heart whatever but be happy in your decision. You can only fake fancying the loveable girl with no sex appeal for so long.
No sex appeal to him. Im sure lots of men find her sexy.

Reactions: 8
No sex appeal to him. Im sure lots of men find her sexy.
I’m sure they do but he doesn’t that’s the point, he’s been fake in the relationship, backed himself into a corner until now. He’s not my type Finn & Bieber all the way

• Heart
I'm a bit surprised by Callum. Never thought he was into Shaugna but I thought he was with her because he realised the best chance of winning/doing well after was to couple up early and stay coupled up. He'd done well in coupling with S as it would be clear she'd be popular. Kind of surprised he's given up on that plan to follow his dick, but the one thing I'm quite enjoying is seeing some real feeling from him. Whilst Casa Amor is obvs staged and put together for temptation I think you only really see genuine feelings when an islander is leaving one partner for another.

The rest of the time it feels more like a relationship of convenience to stay in the show. But Callum obviously fancies the pants off Molly and whilst I'm gutted for S (although better to happen now than when he was doing club PA appearances) it is quite good to see something a bit realer and in terms of his game plan probably a bad idea. There isn't really enough time for Callum and Molly to come back in and make the public care about him, so I think this choice is probably a bad one for his career.
There’s not much between the ears for him to follow with his head 🤣 so of course he will follow with his dick.
I do agree though, shaughna deserves better and he also deserves to be happy with someone who he wants to be with but he should of let her know rather than lead her on a drop her as soon as something else comes in! Typical prick that one!!
I feel sorry for shaughna and I really hope she couples up with someone!!!!

• Haha
In addition to the fact these people aren't known to be loyal and are really flighty, the relationships aren't going to last at the root of it because no one is actually confident with themselves. They come out guns blazing and boobs and abs out but they don't *actually* have confidence, hence all the surgeries and all that.

I want Shaughna to find a good guy and win tbh, but I know whatever it is won't last long because she said she needs to be reassured and she's even said she had to ask Callum to "hold her hand/ cuddle her". I feel for the girl, she's so down on herself.

Reactions: 6
I’ve thought that Callum seemed a bit dim from the start, Molly looks like she should be at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly all the men convincing each other they’re right to be slimey is awful. What’s wrong with saying you know what Molly I am attracted to you, I’ll bring you back but I will absolutely need to explain it to Shauna and I won’t be doing anything with you till I have? Just be bleeping respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly all the men convincing each other they’re right to be slimey is awful. What’s wrong with saying you know what Molly I am attracted to you, I’ll bring you back but I will absolutely need to explain it to Shauna and I won’t be doing anything with you till I have? Just be bleeping respectful.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Reactions: 5
I don't think shaughna will take this well at all. Don't want a repeat of Amy from last year leaving after it all. She's so lovely as well!

• Haha
The best part of that whole episode was Mike nearly walking into the pool, Callum over top of Luke M while he was trying to kiss Natalia. Then Luke M bent in front Callum had me in hysterics.

Biggs is a freaking standup guy, Jess would be really stupid not to pick him but I get that she's not going to. And with Callum, I get that he's trying not to hurt Shaughna, that's why he went along with her the whole time even though he wasn't fully in it. At least he wasn't laying it on thick like some past slimes they've had. Yeah it's going to hurt but better now than to string her along. At least it's not like Curtis and Amy where we're all wondering if he actually wants one of his guy mates in there.

I feel bad for Jade, I thought she seemed really nice, undoubtedly going to be dumped. Eva gets on my last nerve. She's not funny and she's actually pretty negative with some of the stuff she says. I guess now Rebecca is the one we love to dislike.

Finn just gets more and more funny. I do think Paige's personality is more authentic than most of the other girls in there and I personally think she's pretty funny and self deprecating, but I wonder if Finn really feels for her or if he's trying to coast on for the win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly I cannot believe how much Luke m looks like Bieber! I mean how does that even happen 😵

Reactions: 9
Honestly I cannot believe how much Luke m looks like Bieber! I mean how does that even happen 😵
It's actually insane! A much better version I'd say!

Is it just me or have they done Casa Amor really early this year? I feel like they could have spent more time solidifying certain couples as the only people that seem to have a genuine attachment is Shaugna for Callum...

Mike and Rebecca need to couple up and then get voted off somehow, can't stand them!

I don't think shaughna will take this well at all. Don't want a repeat of Amy from last year leaving after it all. She's so lovely as well!
well as long as we don't have a repeat of 'I was coming back here to tell you I lovvvve you' i do that impersonation weekly..... poor Amy though

• Haha
Ideally Callum would keep his nose clean until he can speak to Shaughna and explain but realistically... he’s not in a relationship. What would any of us do in Casa Amore for 3/4 days in his shoes? We can’t all be Nas The Nun. (I really respect Nas’ restraint. It’s impressive).

But yes poor Amy... thought the worst thing of all was making her sit on the sofa with Curtis and Maura at the reunion show with Flak bulldozing her way through the interview questions. Brutal.

Reactions: 3