Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Leanne: "ugh he's so obsessed with me..."

ObSsEsIvE Mike: the girl I'd like to couple up with is... Sophie"

👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bostonx

VIP Member
I don’t like Sophie. I seen a lot of people saying Conner was being controlling & trying to tell her how to act but all I seen was Sophie constantly trying to wind him up play on his insecurities and pass it off as banter telling him he’s too sensitive. The type of girl that will push and push for a reaction then get mad when she gets a reaction from her own actions. Can’t be arsed with her 😂

Reactions: 17

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Sophie is the sister of Rochelle Humes and apparently Paige is Lewis Capaldi’s ex girlfriend (and the girl who some of his songs are about!) so they’re not really all normal people. I feel like you have to have 10k Instagram followers minimum for them to even consider you on the show!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
my thoughts are with Caroline at this difficult time...
I hope there are no heavy objects near her. Or boys.

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Grown ass women who are obsessed with Disney (to the point that they mention it almost every conversation)

Massive
Red
Flag

Last edited:
  • Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
I won't be watching it if the twins stay in I can't stand the licking the lips and touching the hair every 5 minutes 😂😂😂 so annoying

• Haha

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Luke T has gone up in my estimations so much. He seems a bit dim but has THE most genuine heart. The way he just cuddled shaunagh when she sat back down.😍 so sweet

Reactions: 16

Flossy2019

VIP Member
No sex appeal to him. Im sure lots of men find her sexy.
They've still a manged to "do bits" as they say what does she even see in him.. he's thick as fuck!! Has no personality.. I think the deal breaker for molly was she lives so close to him he's lazy he wouldn't make effort to go to see sauna if they were on the outside. I just feel sorry for her the way he's led her on but she was cringing me out saying she misses him so much she just want's to see him wants to make it official all that get a grip girl he's nothing special. .she should have given josh a chance . I am so disappointed in Nas as well bit of attention and he''s a big head . Page and fin to win 😍

Go Jess! Calling Mike out. She's really grown on me!
He was so smug walking in with his new bird probably thinking jess was waiting for him..her whole speech was a big dig at him loved it!!! He's vile think he's the worst that's ever been on this show and that's saying something

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Glad Rebecca has gone.
She came in wanting to be this seasons Maura but she couldn't keep up with it so turned out to be boring as fuck.
glad she’s gone as well but cant believe she’s only 20!! I thought she was at least 26/27

Think Luke M and Demi make a lovely couple but agree with everyone else, I dont think he’s as physically attracted to her yet BUT I think he’ll fancy more the more he gets to know her 🤞🏽
She seems to bring out his fun side like when he’s with Fin and Luke T

Loved seeing Natalias face when she realised Luke had moved on.....serves her right for using our Luke!

• Heart

Aitchcee

I’m not buying the Olly’s in love with his ex story. I think he’s had the heads up from the producers that he’s not popular at home and they’ve constructed this way out for him.

I really like Paige & Finn. Even Siannise & Luke T were cute (pretty sure he remained loyal purely over being a wing man as no one wanted him?!)
Nas’ ego went through the roof, Demi was the only one to give him time and he shoved that away for this newbie? Can’t remember her name.
I hope Shaughna & Demi stay and can pair up with the new boys. Just to make Nas & Callum suffer if anything.
The new girl with Nas doesn't even seem interested in him.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I know we say about Mike being desperate but Sophie and Leanne aren’t coming across any less! They turned into entitled mean girls, Leanne with her ‘ he is so obsessed with me’ comment was out of the blue and uncalled for. He’s scraping every barrel he can right now but isn’t as sly as lil old Sophie. I didn’t like her to start with and now I’m just finding her more and more irritating.
I’m glad Leanne has gone. She was great the first few days, then became too much like Sophie for my liking.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Natalia isn’t into Luke M and Eva isn’t into Nas, so obvious but they were the easy options to get into the main villa. Don’t really like Jess but her subtle digs at mike were brilliant in her speech!

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Mike makes my skin crawl!! He honestly makes me feel sick. I don’t know how Jess could be falling for this. I’d be running a mile and never looking back if a guy acted like that towards me. All the cringe things he says and the way he stares at girls gives my major predator vibes.

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
Type of guy who just wouldn’t leave you alone in the club. All up trying to grind on you.
Jess is playing up to it though.
I find him quite predatory. Like the girl has no say.

Reactions: 15

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
He is vile, that smugness makes my skin crawl! Looks like Jess is going to fall for his ‘charms’ though 🙄
Totally. And then if Casa Amour comes back he’ll find another girl to prey on. What chat and banter do they have though????

Plus Luke is FIT! I think her eyelashes are obscuring her sight!!!

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Don't think any of the Casa Amore girls are interested in any of the boys really.
Natalia was interested in Finn, but he didn't give an inch. So settled for Luke M. She also didn't want to kiss him, so clearly playing him.

Eva & Nas, well she is clearly playing him for a fool.

Priscilla might like Mike, put I think she even finds him cringey but he was an easy to ticket into the villa, can't see her stocking with him for long.

As for Molly, well she got her dramatic entrance & has been noticed, she just has try to become likable to secure that PLT deal.

Only reason Luke T didn't recouple is none of the girls outwardly said they fancied him, if any did, he would have been off. I do think that him sharing a bed with a girl, will cause drama between him & Sianesse, cause that girl will have a meltdown bout anything. But she will stick with him, as she does like him & already has the wedding venue booked and a down payment made on their first flat.

I think Finn is far smarter than anyone gave him credit for & has also shown that he is highly competitive. He is acting the game well, having said that I think he does genuinely like Paige & vice versa.

I think Luke M & Demi would make a good couple & would work on the outside.

• Heart