Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so what is with thr weird bikini tops they are all wearing? They look like they are cutting their boobs! So uncomfortable
Glad it's not just me. And when the bikini pants disappear up their bum, give me a big comfy pant any day 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree they should be older. I don’t even think the show is about finding love anymore but more about chasing fame.
And i think this is why it's lost it's sparkle.

Everyone loves first dates because it's cute and sweet.
We all loved this because we invested in the relationships - no-one cares if they are going to go on a do a fashion range with New Look, or try a sell fake tan...

Reactions: 4
Ok so I am old (42) but love watching love island. Can I ask why these beautiful girls are getting plastic surgery on their faces. I didn’t ever think it was a thing back in my day just if you got older. I understand nose job, boob job etc but cheek/lip fillers. Would anyone here get them? I think they make them look terrible.

Ok so I am old (42) but love watching love island. Can I ask why these beautiful girls are getting plastic surgery on their faces. I didn’t ever think it was a thing back in my day just if you got older. I understand nose job, boob job etc but cheek/lip fillers. Would anyone here get them? I think they make them look terrible.

Filler and surgery are increasingly popular now. Some people go for subtle enhancements. Some people go all out and want to look like an Instagram filter. Iv had filler twice about 3 years ago, I loved it it made me happy, confident, I smiled more because I had a top lip. Didn’t bother again because it’s not an insecurity of mines anymore.

Filler and surgery are increasingly popular now. Some people go for subtle enhancements. Some people go all out and want to look like an Instagram filter. Iv had filler twice about 3 years ago, I loved it it made me happy, confident, I smiled more because I had a top lip. Didn’t bother again because it’s not an insecurity of mines anymore.
I am glad it made you happy. ❤ Thanks for explaining it all too me.

Reactions: 1
I am glad it made you happy. ❤ Thanks for explaining it all too me.
Everyone’s different obviously though. My friends been to so many nurses her lips are actually botched and lumpy because it’s just filler on top of different filler placed there by different people. I know people who have had breast augmentations for themselves after breastfeeding kids, because they were small & I know someone who had hers done because she sells adult content and wanting massive tittys 😂.

• Haha
You're not old! im 46 and watch. I was a bit :confused: when they were going on a bout 40 being old a couple of weeks ago!

Reactions: 3
You're not old! im 46 and watch. I was a bit :confused: when they were going on a bout 40 being old a couple of weeks ago!
I know I didn’t think it was gross having sex with a 40 year old. But maybe because I am around that age. I might have thought it was gross when I was 20 and my boyfriend had sex with a 40 year. I use to think 40 was so old 🤣

I freaking DROPPED THE BALL on this and didn't even know it was on!!

I'm in the US, and just didn't even hear about it because I wasn't on here either. Anyways, catching up now, and not reading further in the thread because I don't want to spoil it for myself.

3 things I know:
I hate Ollie for being a rich prick, but most of all for trophy hunting. If I knew about that I'd leave the villa before I'd couple with him.
If Connor wasn't inspired by Alfie Deyes, then I'm the Dalai Lama.
Shauna looks about 40.

So far I actually like Siannese but feel like I won't for long ( sp?) ( looks like siamese tbh) and Sophie. Also LOVE Nas. I think he is going to be the only genuinely nice guy in there.

One more thing I know: My opinion today will not be my opinion tomorrow :p:p:p

Last edited:
I don’t know what Rachel wanting Siannese to do. She gave her blessing to get to know Luke then got arsey about it 😂😂

I don’t know what Rachel wanting Siannese to do. She gave her blessing to get to know Luke then got arsey about it 😂😂
Is there a Rachel in there?

Siannese is annoying the hell out of me. Smug as duck.
Same, shes SO irritating and those bleeping stupid sunglasses are driving me mad. Please pray she gets dumped ASAP.

Also did anyone else notice when Luke T asked her which disney character he would be she said Sebastian the crab..isnt he the only character with a jamaican accent..seemed a bit bad 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is there a Rachel in there?

Same, shes SO irritating and those bleeping stupid sunglasses are driving me mad. Please pray she gets dumped ASAP.

Also did anyone else notice when Luke T asked her which disney character he would be she said Sebastian the crab..isnt he the only character with a jamaican accent..seemed a bit bad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hahahaha no her names Rebecca 😭 my bad lol

• Haha
Mike is looking desperate, he should just get to know everyone and let things grow organically

Reactions: 6
bleeping Sophie begging everyone to save her. Wish she'd been binned off.

The cheek of them trying to get Nas to pick one of them instead of Demi?!

Sophies a sly fucker. Can't stand her. She's not coming across well at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Sophie has no intention ever of staying with Connor. She should have totally sacrificed her place and told them to save Leanne! She’s the biggest game player in there

Reactions: 14
Knew Leanne was gonna go you could have called it!!! Sophie should have gone I’m glad Shaungha looks like she’s gonna have a pop at her tomorrow night because she’s sly and never likes Connor she’s playing a game! Mike is also creepy as hell and needs to go x

Reactions: 14
Do not like Mike at all especially after the creeping tonight! I’m raging Leanne is going tho I wanted Rebecca out..

Reactions: 3