Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Just seen Paige and Finn have just returned from Greece and are now jumping about Scotland in a gifted campervan. Greece is on Scotland’s quarantine list and Scotland’s in a bad enough state with numbers without them destination hopping. Why do these people think they are about the rules? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Luke M will become more attractive to Natalia now that he's with Demi. I really hope that new guy doesn't pick Natalia for a date and then goes on to pick her instead of Shaughna.
If it’s taking turns it’s boys to pick
She said there was no sexual attraction, but she wasn’t actually shutting it down!! So transparent 🤣
shes a gonner! Also she will be all over any new boys coming in like a cheap suit!

Eroom1989

Sophie pipers boyfriend seems to be niamh cullens brother, not sure if he’s her full brother or half brother? His name is Sean

Have there been any true 'influencers' before Molly Mae who went in? I know they all turn into them after they come out, but i cant think of many.

Alexi92

I don’t want to speak bad about what’s happened but this surely has nothing to do with the show

If you live in the public eye and have this type of behaviour and it’s resulted in a court case, surely you have to accept the consequences that come with it regardless if you’re joe bloggs or someone in the limelight . If you’re too scared what could come out in the trial , then don’t do it in the first place
I don’t think we make assumptions about what may or may not have happened. They both denied the allegations. Plus the media often seem to name celebs in assault/rape cases and slate them when the facts have not yet been established... not just talking about CF here. Also look how the media treated Roxanne Pallett even after months of it all being said and done and after she apologised and the guy forgave her.

loubylou50

VIP Member
It’s only been a week since the final but it feels like this year’s contestants/the series has sunk without a trace!

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I wonder if the summer LI people are a bit pissed off by it too - usually they have a year to milk it for all it is worth before fading into obscurity.
Molly Mae did a 1st Episode reaction video and she was getting right into it so I don’t think she’s pissed off

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Pop quiz: Name all 6 of the new boys. I'll give you a start... Biggs. Or is it Biggsy?!

Pop quiz: Name all 6 of the new boys. I'll give you a start... Biggs. Or is it Biggsy?!

Alexi92

Mind telling me what happened? I'm from the states so don't know about this.
A man committed suicide after failing a liar detector on the show but insisted he was faithful. The liar detector claimed to be 95% accurate but a failure was always made out to 100% accurate on the show. The man had poor mental health and said that the show offered absolutely no aftercare and hIs wife left him because of the result. Jeremy Kyle exploited and humiliated vulnerable people (who sometimes lacked mental capacity) just for entertainment purposes. Pretty sure I read about another death from someone on the show as well.

leigh213

VIP Member
I absolutely love that the dud couples (Jamie and Natalia and molly and Callum) didn’t get to help in the fairytale quest 😂😂😂..... they’re gonna be first out! It’s obviously gonna be siannise and Luke t, Paige and Finn, and Demi and Luke M final 3! Jess and ched 4th. For sureeee.

like shaungna said she was ready to go, she knew in herself that her time was up!
I haven't seen many finales and I just can't remember tbh, but in what order do they announce winners? Like do they say " ___ and ___" in 3rd... then 2nd and 1st?

GossWhore

VIP Member
Interested to see if itv allow him to go in the villa now this has come to light. Surely they would of had a background check before being accepted for the show?

Also.. is anyone else disappointed that it’s not gonna be in a cold country with log cabins? 😩
It will be interesting to see if he really has been kicked off.
Because Anton blackface bs didn't receive anything, he recieved MORE airtime.
Screenshot_20200112-112108_Gallery.jpg

SEI_71318938.jpg