Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chirpycheapcheap

Chatty Member
I had an emergency c section and a post partum haemorrhage 2 weeks after the birth. Spoiler, I’m not scared of carrots

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Tofino

VIP Member
Quick recap from the last thread. I’m sure there’s loads more I’ve missed so feel free to add.

- for anyone new/returning to the threads, we still don’t know what actually happened when Leo was born.

- Louise spoiled Ryan with a luxury hotel break for his birthday and to celebrate he looked after Leo whilst Louise had a massage and a lie in. Oh and he had a lovely Colin the Caterpillar cake on the bathroom floor.

- Louise forgot she’s already had a weekend away without Leo as she tried to claim the only time they have been away from Leo is for hospital stays. Forgetting they went away without Leo for her first Mother’s Day.

- Ryan had some birthday raspberries but Leo ate them.

- we’ve continued to have the usual dramatic essays, negative comments towards Leo and passive aggressiveness between Louise and Ryan (both seem resentful of each other - Louise commenting about Ryan not saying anything about her pocket sport brand. Ryan saying he’s overdue ‘getting away from it all’ etc)

- Louise spent 20 minutes in the car practicing a lip sync thing about panic attacks for a reel.

- Louise drove to South Kensington for Sushi.

- Louise has continued to enjoy all the things she did ‘BL’ (Before Leo); acupuncture, reflexology, nails, sorting her jewellery, getting dressed up and made up, flower arranging. She’s now on the hunt for a sound bath.

- Ryan doesn’t know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise

- direct evidence of Louise lying about her period. Her ‘log’ on the turtle app showed her last period yet she posted since saying she still hasn’t had a period. At least one of these must be a lie.

- Leo was sick at nursery and had to be picked up early by Louise’s mum. but it’s ok, he redeemed himself with a cute smile

- Ryan has just had ‘time away from it all’ with a few days doing the three peaks challenge.

- as a punishment welcome home gift louise left him a cold Nando’s, some donuts and went to bed at 6.30pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

triona89

Honestly this might be the worst, least self-aware thing she’s posted yet! You’d swear she was gazing at those fancy houses from a homeless shelter, rather than from a slightly less fancy (free) house!! 😮
865E35D2-1D9E-4FAE-805D-48CC6C5E9E59.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Honestly this might be the worst, least self-aware thing she’s posted yet! You’d swear she was gazing at those fancy houses from a homeless shelter, rather than from a slightly less fancy (free) house!! 😮 View attachment 1544763
I just jumped on here to comment on this story. I am truly disgusted and I think this is her most terrible thing yet. How dare she. There are people out there with NOTHING and she has a huge house in London already. ‘My luck will change’
She has a healthy baby and a lovely house and plenty of money. I’m so annoyed and angered by this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ok so. My source is a friend of my sisters who is friends with the grryan. I don’t know any more than the below:
Louise had a normal labour until there were complications whereby she needed an emergency C section (near death 1) then all was well (except for Leo being in NICU obvs) then Louise went home and had a haemorrhage and had to be blue lighted back to hosp. Appaz her brother called the ambulance. (Death 2).
friend of my sister who knows Ryan says this is now all a publicity and marketing thing and she’s dragging it on for the attention. That’s all i have!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

xyzcba

VIP Member
I'll count your blessings for you Louise, why don't you save this post for future.

- A beautiful home, in one of the most expensive areas in the country, recently renovated, plenty of it gifted, with its own gym
- A gorgeous healthy baby boy
- Family near by (& a brother that adores you for some reason)
- No need to work full time
- Nanny help, allowing you 'me-time'
- A full wardrobe ready for panto season
- 2 businesses that your only input seems to be posting trauma stories then (ad - own brand)
- A very hands on Dad to your son
- Multiple holidays a year
- Access to private healthcare

But sure "one day your luck will change". Get to Fuck you ungrateful spoiled princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Tofino

VIP Member
I have to admit, I don't think it's fair to act like it's just a haemorrhage and because it's common that makes it ok. It would still have been unbelievably traumatising, especially given her recovery time it was obviously a serious one. Absolutely doesn't justify her being a terrible parent, but I don't think something being common makes it any less terrible.
I think the issue is that she’s made out on a number of occasions that her trauma doesn’t happen to anyone else and it’s the worst thing that you can imagine happening to someone. I think that’s where the ‘it’s actually common’ posts are coming from. It is obviously awful and scary and ptsd is understandable even 9 months later. But she’s wrong that it doesn’t happen to other women and it minimises their experiences by her saying that. And also they are both alive so it clearly isn’t the worst thing that can happen. She didn’t need to overdramatise it. But she wants to feel special.

This is my 1000th post btw. I think this will make me a VIP member. I would like to thank Louise and Ryan for this opportunity. I wouldn’t have made it without them for sure. Not this soon anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Tofino

VIP Member
Wow what an ungrateful bitch!! She lives in a £2million house that was GIVEN TO HER. and she had enough money to pay for extensive refurbs and had lots of stuff gifted to her for free. And she doesn’t think she’s lucky? Does she believe she has done something worthy to be deserving of all of that?

Hopefully this will turn a lot of her followers. No matter what you think of her trauma posts, this is just sickening. Hello to anyone new joining us!

Reactions: 49

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I know similar has been said before but she’s on another planet, surely. A colleague of mine has just returned from maternity leave after her baby died at six days old. She’s bereft, a different person to the one who left excitedly in July. But she’s trying so hard to accept, grieve, and take steps to move forward. Louise’s self pity party over her “trauma” is so unbearable considering she has her baby and her health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Its ok though peeps cos she can have BLACK CUMIN OIL which is a regular staple in most UK households .... #phew

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Natibear

Thread suggestion

#keeping the trauma on the low... Cracks with ryan starting to show?

Or

#all trauma'd out, finally looking after my child for clout.

😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lexipro

Where’s Ryan? I haven’t seen him for a bit….
He is only allowed out the basement for filming promo activities. She just throws cans of tuna down the stairs into his man layer. Invites him into the main house when she has to film or change Leo’s nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

drivingdownthe101

Honestly this might be the worst, least self-aware thing she’s posted yet! You’d swear she was gazing at those fancy houses from a homeless shelter, rather than from a slightly less fancy (free) house!! 😮 View attachment 1544763
Just seen this and come straight here. Actually gobsmacked. ‘My luck will change’… she has a FREE HOUSE! Which companies are fighting to refurbish FOR FREE! It’s in the most expensive part of the country. She has no job. Honestly gobsmacked that she said this. She’s disgusting.
Anyway… off to do 9 hours at work now so that I can put a roof over my children’s heads.

• Angry
Reactions: 42

Tofino

VIP Member
There must be some thread titles there somewhere

Louise Thompson #11 We went for turtle as a tortoise is a turtle.

I can’t stop chuckling to myself over turtle-gate 🤣 Whilst it may be fact (thanks @snos for clarifying, I didn’t know this!) it’s not great if you have to put out such an explanation for your brand decisions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

london89

Chatty Member
Why is she constantly so resentful of her baby...I genuinely don't understand it...moaning about no lie in is hilarious especially when she's not up tomorrow morning and travelling to a job where she has to hit targets, or work with people she dislikes, or worry if she'll still be employed in a few months....we could go on and on about the things she doesn't have to experience whilst having a baby

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

peanutbuttervibes

Back in the MiC days, I vividly recall her being called out for being fake-posh. Like she was over-doing the accent to make it seem like she was on the same level as, say, Spencer or Mark-Francis, when she was really more of an upper middle class kid.
There’s this one scene in MIC where she refers to her mother as “mummy” and it’s clearly an attempt to sound posher because Sam just laughs at her and is like “why are you saying mummy, we always call her mum” and she seems a bit embarrassed by being called out like that

• Haha
Reactions: 39