Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO MUMSNET SHOE TANGENTS ☠ 👠
Pretty much 99% of this thread is about Louise’s parenting so it’s hardly going mumsnet to continue that 💀🙈

What would you rather we talked about? There really is duck all else to her character other than her health which has been extensively covered

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right come on whether its 3, 50, 5000, the point is the same, lets move on and remember we all agree on atleast one thing. Louise is a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh today is the day Louise is meant to be doing her live expert chat for the 21 day mental health challenge, topic ‘Louise’s story so far’. I’m sure she indicated a few weeks ago she would only do it if she felt up to it. Either way, how on earth they think it’s suitable to list her as an expert to help people after all the issues she’s talked about the last 9 months is bordering on insane!

732AB0A3-9626-4024-B6AD-B6CB41742FBC.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is it just me- might be nice to hear Gryyan’s back story/why he does what he does/more about him apart from his teeth and temper? Would be more interested to hear him speak about his mental health and early life than Louise as we don’t know much about him :)

Reactions: 2
Shoes on Leo again, and as he isn’t walking yet only cruising a little he falls straight over on them as he hasn’t had a chance to learn any balance yet!!! Can’t believe she’d be so stupid as to believe a crawling baby needs to have shoes.
What really annoys me is she so freely allows Leo to touch the dogs belongings/beds and the dogs to touch whatever they want of his etc... There are no boundaries, which is so important when having small children co-exist with pets. My dog is always inside and 100% part of the family but toddler doesn't go on dogs bed, or play with the dog's toys and vice versa! How unfair of the dogs to feel like nothing is theirs or that they have their own space, she is basically encouraging them to feel territorial and possessive :(

Reactions: 10
I think they’re not married yet because Louise wants a magazine to photograph it and pay for it and no one is offering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh today is the day Louise is meant to be doing her live expert chat for the 21 day mental health challenge, topic ‘Louise’s story so far’. I’m sure she indicated a few weeks ago she would only do it if she felt up to it. Either way, how on earth they think it’s suitable to list her as an expert to help people after all the issues she’s talked about the last 9 months is bordering on insane!

View attachment 1521146
Only a 15 minute workout?

I think they’re not married yet because Louise wants a magazine to photograph it and pay for it and no one is offering 🤣
I also guess she can’t do a big wedding until she stops saying she’s affected by her trauma- and you know she won’t settle for a small one that gives her limited attention! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is weird though how they cancelled the wedding but then decided to have a baby. I wonder how Louise gets along with Ryans mum and dad and how he gets along with hers? They never really talk about their parents, like they dont see much of them or say anything nice about them. Infact they dont say anything nice about anyone including eachother. They come across as bitter people.

Reactions: 13
Ok so. My source is a friend of my sisters who is friends with the grryan. I don’t know any more than the below:
Louise had a normal labour until there were complications whereby she needed an emergency C section (near death 1) then all was well (except for Leo being in NICU obvs) then Louise went home and had a haemorrhage and had to be blue lighted back to hosp. Appaz her brother called the ambulance. (Death 2).
friend of my sister who knows Ryan says this is now all a publicity and marketing thing and she’s dragging it on for the attention. That’s all i have!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Ok so. My source is a friend of my sisters who is friends with the grryan. I don’t know any more than the below:
Louise had a normal labour until there were complications whereby she needed an emergency C section (near death 1) then all was well (except for Leo being in NICU obvs) then Louise went home and had a haemorrhage and had to be blue lighted back to hosp. Appaz her brother called the ambulance. (Death 2).
friend of my sister who knows Ryan says this is now all a publicity and marketing thing and she’s dragging it on for the attention. That’s all i have!
Amazing tea!! And knew it! Been saying it for weeks that tiny tears is an over dramatic liar. More fool her followers for lapping this narrative up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wowwwwwwww thanks for the info! Aren't haemorrhages really common? I don't mean to minimise them, I had one recently in May after birth, but my midwife told me they are really

Sounds like a traumatic birth for sure. But why would she have been away from Leo for so long?

ETA I'm just reading through this again. I'm assuming the ICU would mean it must have been quite a severe haemorrhage?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Rememer her saying its rare and 10,000 women will not go through what she did? What an absolute lying gobshite.

Reactions: 8
this is great confirmation for what many suspected. Is Ryan ‘in on it’ with using it for publicity and attention? I don’t know how he tolerates it otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting how Ryan really feels then that he gave the friend the impression L is exaggerating :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.