Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bananabutter

Does anyone have a screenshot of her 'magically waking up with abs' photo to compare and contrast?
I found it on an old thread, posted on 5th June so before her hospital trip

She’s probably gained muscle weight rather than fat as she looks so much more toned than she did in the few months after leo was born. I definitely think she works out unless she photoshops the pictures that much.

but she’ll say anything to sell her business really!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wow her stories today are something else!!!!!! So gross.

"Check out my overweight postpartum body (a body which most mums would kill for), here I am blaming meds for it, but no actually it's not really meds! People like to blame the medication but it's the fact that you overeat when on meds that makes you fat!!!! It's because you're not tracking calories and being lazy and depressed! Even though I was prescribed all these things including high calorie drinks by professionals they are so bad because they making me fat.... but thank god I had my turtle app to track it all! The app saved me from being a big fat turkey at Christmas!!!!"

Unbelievable! The way the first stories were worded you could tell it was leading to an ad!!!!!

Also notice again she mentioned a dessert (cheesecake) and sugar cravings?!!! but remember everyone she assured us she has never been a fan of sweets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I've been on antidepressants for many years and I've never felt a "serotonin surge"...

She needs to be careful with the way she talks about medication (yet again.) weight gain and tracking calories often isn't a priority for people trying to recover from depression, it's recovering from depression! She doesn't need to highlight it in such way that it's because you're eating too much and how unbareable weight gain is!! Minor factor in the scheme of things! And then to link it to an advert.....disgusting

Reactions: 36
Wow her stories today are something else!!!!!! So gross.

"Check out my overweight postpartum body (a body which most mums would kill for), here I am blaming meds for it, but no actually it's not really meds! People like to blame the medication but it's the fact that you overeat when on meds that makes you fat!!!! It's because you're not tracking calories and being lazy and depressed! Even though I was prescribed all these things including high calorie drinks by professionals they are so bad because they making me fat.... but thank god I had my turtle app to track it all! The app saved me from being a big fat turkey at Christmas!!!!"

Unbelievable! The way the first stories were worded you could tell it was leading to an ad!!!!!

Also notice again she mentioned a dessert (cheesecake) and sugar cravings?!!! but remember everyone she assured us she has never been a fan of sweets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Influencers need to duck off with their crappy apps trying to prey on vulnerable people. Turning her journey into a bleeping ad. We are in a cost of living crisis people can’t afford to eat. A lot of people will be worrying about losing weight because they can’t afford bleeping food. Sorry I am just so upset for everyone going through such hard time and the government just looking after themselves. Then you have Louise trying to peddle a crap app using her “trauma” and her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been on antidepressants for many years and I've never felt a "serotonin surge"...

She needs to be careful with the way she talks about medication (yet again.) weight gain and tracking calories often isn't a priority for people trying to recover from depression, it's recovering from depression! She doesn't need to highlight it in such way that it's because you're eating too much and how unbareable weight gain is!! Minor factor in the scheme of things! And then to link it to an advert.....disgusting
I am the same. What is this surge?? She makes my blood boil to NO end. Not EVERYONE gains weight on antidepressants and as someone has already said if you do it's probably cause you have an appreciate back, are not being lazy and you are actually taking care of yourself. Most people probably need to put on the bit of weight they have lost from depression/anxiety. Of course she just wants people to comment saying how good she looks (which she of course does). She's honestly a different kettle of fish.

I wish you could report these kind of posts for false information/being triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She made the Daily Mail but the comments are moderated. We knew trauma drama was coming!

Using mental health to try to sell your own brand app is despicable. A new low for Louise!

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Same. Antidepressants just help me feel more 'normal', I don't know what this surge she's on about is?! Also I can't really say they make me
Particularly hungry personally

I cannot believe she is referring to the fortisip shakes as “the only thing that’s making me better” that is actually so crazy and wrong!!! The shakes aren’t anything special medically they are just designed to get nutrients and a lot of protein into your body in a quick and easy way! They would never be recommended long term. She is actually so dangerous with the stuff she spouts ok instagram 😫 she has the time, money and space to make perfectly nutritious food that is UC friendly in the comfort of her own home…. She doesn’t have a genuine need to be on them!

Reactions: 18
Because there's no such thing. It's a reuptake inhibitor, not a serotonin supplement ffs. Her demonising of calories and weight gain is disordered and opportunistic

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something? I can’t see any evidence of weight gain whatsoever from those underwear pictures she’s posted? Didn’t she look like that before Leo?
That was her exact plan.

She posted that so she can get hundreds of comments with tons of praise for her body.

2nd motive is to sell her stupid Turtle crap.

This is the epitome of narcissism.

She craves this to feed her fragile and weak ego.

Deplorable ploy and shows how truly insecure and pathetic she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find the wording here so typical of her drama - ‘now that I’ve left hospital’ - correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she just have a very brief (private?) hospital stay for a few days, weeks ago? Who talks like that?? She’s such a drama queen 🙄

Her latest nonspecific ramblings if any of you don’t follow…
2244A1F7-8188-467A-BBD8-878D10B61170.png
6EC8DCB1-A407-4A5C-BBD2-2C8CF7B159D5.jpeg
98AEB118-4BA4-4407-A2D6-0C106952D2FB.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At least she’s left Leo alone in this post but see after losing over 500 followers in just two days she couldn’t help bringing out another essay on her trauma.

Another sign she reads here - I was saying how tit her garden looks not so long ago (when she posted herself in the ice bath) given the amount of time she spends ‘gardening’. Now she’s saying she had a time where the she could only plant a single plant, but now her garden is flourishing! 🤣

We can also add leg amputation to her list of ailments (along with dementia, brain injury, partial blindness etc etc).

• Haha
  • Heart
65C95557-1A42-4957-9B80-061BC168D0D9.jpeg

Whenever I read her captions these days all I think about is this bird - (if you’ve not seen it look for “for the birds” on Disney+ and you’ll understand why)🤣

• Haha
What she’s writing about antidepressant medication is really worrying. So concerned for people reading this misinformation from her. She doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am the same. What is this surge?? She makes my blood boil to NO end. Not EVERYONE gains weight on antidepressants and as someone has already said if you do it's probably cause you have an appreciate back, are not being lazy and you are actually taking care of yourself. Most people probably need to put on the bit of weight they have lost from depression/anxiety. Of course she just wants people to comment saying how good she looks (which she of course does). She's honestly a different kettle of fish.

I wish you could report these kind of posts for false information/being triggering.
Fwiw, I was on antidepressants during postpartum. I’d cut calories and exercise and gain weight. She’s absolutely wrong. It’s not laziness, it’s a very real thing. And of course she’s trying to profit off of depressed people’s insecurities.

Unrelated: do you think she’ll ever actually provide details about what happened at her birth?

Reactions: 13
Fwiw, I was on antidepressants during postpartum. I’d cut calories and exercise and gain weight. She’s absolutely wrong. It’s not laziness, it’s a very real thing. And of course she’s trying to profit off of depressed people’s insecurities.

Unrelated: do you think she’ll ever actually provide details about what happened at her birth?
I cant see it, I think she thrives off keeping some of it mysterious as she knows the minute she tells everyone will realise her story is quite common, relatable and that many, many mums have recovered/tried to recover/had to get on with it without posting their breakdowns all over insta and playing the victim for 10 months

Honestly this might be the worst, least self-aware thing she’s posted yet! You’d swear she was gazing at those fancy houses from a homeless shelter, rather than from a slightly less fancy (free) house!! 😮
865E35D2-1D9E-4FAE-805D-48CC6C5E9E59.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.