Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dramatic much? A car part fell off. It happens.
Near death experience you mean. This will take 43 facials, 17 Harley street appointments and six weeks pottering about putting Waitrose flowers into vases to recover from.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He actually shouldn’t have been loading there at all looking at Google maps. I wonder where they normally keep the car as they don’t have a garage do they?

Reactions: 5
For normal people this would be a huge deal, but they have more than enough money so why not just call a local van company & hire car company- have both dropped round within hours then be on his way to Wales already?? Get a tow company to tow it to a garage & be done with it? They're so dramatic.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just read Ryan’s update on the car after seeing Louise’s stories this morning and honestly, I am absolutely stunned at the breathtaking immaturity and extreme levels of drama between these two.
Seriously. Bump a kerb it’s not THAT shocking you’ll knock a wheel out, but you’ve probably rammed it in anger which I can actually picture Ryan doing having read his update, if he can’t manage a situation like this he’s too much of a baby to be running a business.
Your transport option fails for a business event, instead of whining all over social media about life being awful to you when your Range Rover lets you down like an overgrown toddler, you discreetly arrange alternative transport and get yourself to the venue! Louise and baby to follow in some other alternative transport, I mean haven’t they heard of Addison Lee? Don’t they have friends with cars? Trains? Bus? Taxi? Mum and dad??? If it’s THAT important… or does the high drama all over Instagram actually serve them both better in terms of clicks and reach? I suspect it’s the latter… is there even an event in wales? Doubtful. What a pair of babies. How do they even brush their own teeth and put their pyjamas on at night without help? Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t know much about cars but how can a 4x4 not handle parking on a curb? My crappy little car has done it lots of times maybe I should stop doing it 😅 I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near Ryan right now - imagine how angry the bear is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I loved his subtle dig at Louise…he only went up the curb to make things easier for HER. So passive aggressive!

Reactions: 24
Near death experience you mean. This will take 43 facials, 17 Harley street appointments and six weeks pottering about putting Waitrose flowers into vases to recover from.
Don't forget the 39383 reflexology appointments where she asks to be photographed didn't know she is being photographed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know much about cars but how can a 4x4 not handle parking on a curb? My crappy little car has done it lots of times maybe I should stop doing it 😅 I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near Ryan right now - imagine how angry the bear is
If you catch it at the wrong angle and the right level of anger it’s pretty easily done … 🫤

I also love the very subtle “here is my slightly down one level Range Rover see we are actually “poor” rich people, and you must feel sorry for us” post it’s reallyfascinating how their minds work.
Absolute simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Course it wasn’t for you sweet boy it’s all about mummy in this house.

Also, if it wasn’t bought for him why does her next story say “so good for their cognitive development”. Like she just knew that already. Who just knows that.

Also, also, who the duck buys themselves something like that then puts it on IG. Can’t keep the victim narrative too far away can we Lou?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Louise sabotaged the car so she wouldn't have to go on the retreat :'-)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whether it’s a single yellow line or not they are dicks for loading anything here (especially a baby) and it’s dangerous knowing the road they live on which is super busy has double decker buses going either way- just load on a side road (where they usually park).

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

#keeping the trauma on the low... Cracks with ryan starting to show?

Or

#all trauma'd out, finally looking after my child for clout.

😅
i was going to do a new thread and this post has the most likes but there are two titles so don’t know which to go for! @Natibear do you have a preference?

Reactions: 1
So have they just casually cancelled this retreat and let 100 people down? While he sits in a Land Rover dealership? I am honestly astounded by the unprofessional behaviour here.

He should be on his way to Wales!

Reactions: 10
So have they just casually cancelled this retreat and let 100 people down? While he sits in a Land Rover dealership? I am honestly astounded by the unprofessional behaviour here.

They just need to get a zip van or hire a van and pack everything in and get on the way!
They have no inner resources to think outside the box when a situation goes wrong and this is just a very straightforward example of their inability to deal with life unless it’s a picture book perfect!

Reactions: 12

it’s not clear if he’s cancelling the event, I assume other people are involved and so it should go ahead. But nothing would surprise me. Not sure why he isn’t on the way yet, has he not heard of hire cars?

And what is Louise doing to help? Doesn’t matter she has Leo, single parents have to carry on with these kind of hiccups all the time. I once got stranded 3 hours from home just me and my preschooler child whilst waiting for RAC. I had to sort out all our belongings and get us back home via taxi. It was a nightmare of course but I had no choice but to do it. These two just can’t seem to get through anything easily despite the immense privilege.

Reactions: 12
Do neither of them have any idea how disgusting they sound in these posts?!

Amused though that they have clearly been making an effort to appear better humans and this has just showed them for what they are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Leo really just respond to ‘poohead’ ? Please tell me that was just a natural reaction to her tone of voice!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.