Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah you’re alright mate, I prefer my baby to have proper food unless I’m in a pinch.

Also this wardrobe pic brings about a bit of nostalgia! From my time doing Am Dram and the wardrobe after panto season.
I literally just came on here to say that looks like a clothes rail back stage at a panto 😆

I think theyve purposely been feeding Leo pouches to get free stuff and paid ads and its obviously worked. We all know they have tonnes of time on their hands and big into nutrition and cooking so it makes zero sense that they arent cooking for Leo. Pair of scroungers, they make me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally just came on here to say that looks like a clothes rail back stage at a panto 😆

I think theyve purposely been feeding Leo pouches to get free stuff and paid ads and its obviously worked. We all know they have tonnes of time on their hands and big into nutrition and cooking so it makes zero sense that they arent cooking for Leo. Pair of scroungers, they make me sick.
I came here to say the same thing 🤣 that summer wardrobe is back stage of a panto why she lieing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's trying to tout for a gig as Widow Twankee? They love dropping a not so subtle beg for income ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220826-212741_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
7540B4C5-0E58-4107-8086-B8714ECFB549.png
I’m sorry but is she for real? There are people who can’t afford heating, fuel or food and she’s feeling sad looking at that ghastly wardrobe of hideous dresses 😂😂😂 she really needs to get a hobby if she can’t be arsed looking after that wee boy cause it’s getting boring now. Maybe do something for charity Louise and your life might be more fulfilling? Also you literally dress up in those awful clothes every day- another pointless lie 😂 prick of a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe they still have that vile ‘art’ hanging in their living room 🙈 the state of it with the bottle labelled ‘pills’ 🙄
C7D5E711-85F4-4E84-A135-0970F7031FBA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know similar has been said before but she’s on another planet, surely. A colleague of mine has just returned from maternity leave after her baby died at six days old. She’s bereft, a different person to the one who left excitedly in July. But she’s trying so hard to accept, grieve, and take steps to move forward. Louise’s self pity party over her “trauma” is so unbearable considering she has her baby and her health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She looks like she has a bit of a bump in that dress! Not fat shaming, she’s not overweight at all, just noticeable as she usually looks like she has a flat stomach.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks like she has a bit of a bump in that dress! Not fat shaming, she’s not overweight at all, just noticeable as she usually looks like she has a flat stomach.
In that candid bikini post she did at the pool she has a bit of a mum tum- nothing wrong with that but she does edit her photos :)

Reactions: 3
Not in the middle of the day Ryan, when we have children to look after, houses to clean, washing to do (and tattle 🙈😂)

1FD94EBC-7E19-4A96-AFDF-3BD38BDE29D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think that 10-11am is really hard for her because that's when she has to get up/look after Leo?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.