Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it how she’s got the donuts and a cold Nando’s on the side for him to come home to and then just taken to her bed 😆

welcome home honey….

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bet he barely even got through the door before she fucked off to bed!

Can't believe this is thread number 10, shes just the gift that keeps on giving 😆 Im betting by thread 1000 we STILL wont know what happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quick recap from the last thread. I’m sure there’s loads more I’ve missed so feel free to add.

- for anyone new/returning to the threads, we still don’t know what actually happened when Leo was born.

- Louise spoiled Ryan with a luxury hotel break for his birthday and to celebrate he looked after Leo whilst Louise had a massage and a lie in. Oh and he had a lovely Colin the Caterpillar cake on the bathroom floor.

- Louise forgot she’s already had a weekend away without Leo as she tried to claim the only time they have been away from Leo is for hospital stays. Forgetting they went away without Leo for her first Mother’s Day.

- Ryan had some birthday raspberries but Leo ate them.

- we’ve continued to have the usual dramatic essays, negative comments towards Leo and passive aggressiveness between Louise and Ryan (both seem resentful of each other - Louise commenting about Ryan not saying anything about her pocket sport brand. Ryan saying he’s overdue ‘getting away from it all’ etc)

- Louise spent 20 minutes in the car practicing a lip sync thing about panic attacks for a reel.

- Louise drove to South Kensington for Sushi.

- Louise has continued to enjoy all the things she did ‘BL’ (Before Leo); acupuncture, reflexology, nails, sorting her jewellery, getting dressed up and made up, flower arranging. She’s now on the hunt for a sound bath.

- Ryan doesn’t know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise

- direct evidence of Louise lying about her period. Her ‘log’ on the turtle app showed her last period yet she posted since saying she still hasn’t had a period. At least one of these must be a lie.

- Leo was sick at nursery and had to be picked up early by Louise’s mum. but it’s ok, he redeemed himself with a cute smile

- Ryan has just had ‘time away from it all’ with a few days doing the three peaks challenge.

- as a punishment welcome home gift louise left him a cold Nando’s, some donuts and went to bed at 6.30pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry, great recap but ‘Ryan doesn’t know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise’ really got me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
-Leo was sick at nursery when Louise was apparently just getting round to some work. Luckily, FrostyTheSnowWoman AKA Louise’s mum went to fetch him, and Louise was able to continue to pretend to fiddle about with her brand, which mostly involves prancing about in lurid coloured leggings in front of the mirror. Thankfully, Leo later made it up to his long suffering mother by smiling at her as she waved her phone about his face.

-Inexplicably, Leo now wears trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
-Leo was sick at nursery when Louise was apparently just getting round to some work. Luckily, FrostyTheSnowWoman AKA Louise’s mum went to fetch him, and Louise was able to continue to pretend to fiddle about with her brand, which mostly involves prancing about in lurid coloured leggings in front of the mirror.

-Inexplicably, Leo wears now trainers
Oh come on, be fair - she might have been really busy! It’s been an awfully long time since her last chiropractor/massage/acupuncture/nail/hair appointment 🤣. (Of course lurid leggings would have been worn to these appointments- I expect she’ll drip feed the BTS photos from these over the next week or so.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's not forget she has set us all off/ up with a snap posted by Ryan with a pack of ovulation & pregnancy tests in the background.
This has only made people one question her periods lies even more and 2 worry there might be more baby talk in that house!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel like this IG story gives a recap of last thread in itself. Uses Leo to make money. Remembers to hug halfway through & fakes it for the gram.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Invisible fortress around the bed???? How about accept you are a MUM and lay ins are unfortunately a thing of the past. You usually learn to accept that once you become a parent…

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She's just got no get up and go has she? I could understand if she was up all night with Leo but ffs we know she slept soundly so why does she never want to do anything with him? It's so obvious she hates being a mum.

Hahaha yes my first thought was to reply to the any suggestions box with "get up?" 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone have a quiet word and let her know that in a few months Leo will be walking, in to everything, listening to nothing and throwing tantrums all of the time!
That invisible fortress can't hold a toddler!

Also it's 7am on her story so she is having a lie in compared to most parents who are up, dressed and getting on with life at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah that’s a shame Leo didn’t cotton on about it being a Sunday and sleep a bit longer to give her a lie in. Maybe he’s not so super advanced after all.
Up since 6:20 here. It’s. What. Babies. Do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just noticed the bathroom in the background. I’m pretty sure it’s the same as the one on her reel because of the bath, tv, candle, bench all in same location. Doesn’t look as big but that might just be angles. Also looks like you can only access via the bedroom? Also stairs going up on the left which I’m sure she said leo sleeps on top floor. Not sure what the tall brown things are at the bottom of the stairs.
8D4ABE7E-246D-4C01-973B-95AEA0FE62C6.jpeg
7089388D-75C5-405B-A55E-D9FCA253631F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is she constantly so resentful of her baby...I genuinely don't understand it...moaning about no lie in is hilarious especially when she's not up tomorrow morning and travelling to a job where she has to hit targets, or work with people she dislikes, or worry if she'll still be employed in a few months....we could go on and on about the things she doesn't have to experience whilst having a baby

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.