Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never too sick/ I’ll for a freebie gift is she? Can’t leave the house due to debilitating PTSD yet accepts an offer for a facial because it cost nothing. Very telling

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've read that only one species of turtle can't swim (like a tortoise) and are therefore slow. Surely they can't think that the tiny technicalities with that justify the image fail. I think they genuinely got the two mixed up .

Reactions: 11
My diagnosis:
1. Louise had a lot of goodwill go her way when she was experiencing initial hurdles. Her little business brain went oooh Relevance! But now she’s dug herself a bloody hole trying to maintain that relevance through trauma. She can’t ever disclose because everyone will evaluate it and score it rather than if she’d just been honest people may have been more forgiving and kind. She’s stuck and she knows it.
2. Her mind was like totally blown that she had struggles. Being from her area I’ve heard through quite a few people the same story about post partum haemorrhage so I think it is true. I don’t think her sense of self and entitlement can reconcile that she, THE louise Thompson, had some misfortune and it’s quite sincerely blown her mental health. I think that impact is real to her but honestly I thought she was so much cooler and made of better stuff than to be so disingenuous. It’s bleeping boring.
3. the woman needs a proper job. She is clever enough to have a explorative mind which is leading her down super unhelpful pathways. I think it’s also holding her stuck in a negative loop. I genuinely think a day job and structure would help her - though it would be uncomfortable for her and she’d never go for it.
4. Honest to god her flipping between MH meds is so irresponsible. I can’t believe her Chelsea lifestyle can’t afford good medical advice. Anyone who has been on them knows it takes a lot of time to get the right mix but nothing like changing every four weeks . Not only that but as some of you noted she’s misunderstood how some of them work and is perceiving symptoms that are genuinely ridiculous and impossible (eg learn the difference between a stimulant and an inhibitor)
5. hate to be that person but the turtle/tortoise thing they’re right about. 13 families of turtles include tortoises. In fact, all tortoises are technically considered turtles but not all turtles are tortoises. Yes yes, I know.
6. God it pissed me off that they try to make out that Leo is advanced and also already the pressure of success on him before he’s not even one. Christ almighty. Such a cute kid and such crappy parents. Night nurse. Daytime nanny. Sleep. They’ve got all the tools to be amazing and they are up to duck all.
7. I wonder if Ryan is controlling and dogmatic. He seems like he’s all about perfection but has no substance to back it up so he’s insecure. That translates to tight fisted control. If that’s the case, then I wonder if instagram and her indulgence on herself is the only way she can be heard by him or even reach the outside world. He will engage in reading her instagram as he’s so worried about perception versus her talking to him directly. I wonder if grrrrayn and his moods even keep her family away. Although I remember Alik talking about what a complete witch/psychotic drama queen she could be so perhaps not.
8. I am going to sound like mother but.. honestly I thought Louise was better than this. She has a lot of potential and a platform and she’s not worked out how to convert that to anything. What does she stand for? What is her brand? What is her unique positioning? Seriously why does she have such a tit manager / agency that someone isn’t helping her. She’s the bloody Meghan Markle of Chelsea. She’s detached from reality and has no idea how disingenuous and forgettable she is.
9. That bleeping painting they got commissioned is so ugly and unattractive and in poor taste
10. I have to say. I started as a louise fan but these days she’s a hate follow. The only reason I still do follow is basically to come here and have my innermost awful thoughts validated by you lot. I hate myself for having this side to me but for fucks sake louise. Be better than this.
Not me googling are tortoises turtles on a Saturday night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Turtle ad…..most gyms in London cost £99 a month.
A quick google and you’ll find any number of Pure gyms at £36.99 a month!
Get real Louise!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There must be some thread titles there somewhere

Louise Thompson #11 We went for turtle as a tortoise is a turtle.

I can’t stop chuckling to myself over turtle-gate 🤣 Whilst it may be fact (thanks @snos for clarifying, I didn’t know this!) it’s not great if you have to put out such an explanation for your brand decisions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is quite cult like they seem to make you create an Instagram account with turtle in the name if you’re a member to document your journey? I’m into fitness and I’d feel shy doing that :)
People do that with RWL (Lucy Meck) too 🙄 Like it gets them attention or something

Reactions: 7
This is quite cult like they seem to make you create an Instagram account with turtle in the name if you’re a member to document your journey? I’m into fitness and I’d feel shy doing that :)
Stop it this is so creepy!!!!!! Especially if you’re someone who just isn’t into social media

Reactions: 5
Was that now??? Hahahah how funny.
when i saw it / posted it here the timestamp on their stories was 6hrs ago which was pretty much around the same time you posted about the all tortoises are turtles but not all turtles are tortoises. I can’t be certain if it was before or after you, but it’s such amazing coincidence if they never read here and just happened to post the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else need convincing they read here?
Firstly this is hilarious, secondly it's more hilarious that it reads as if they never knew this themselves. Defo feels like they only just realised (thanks to here) and so had to put up a (really bad grammar) post about it.

"Whilst the story of slow and steady is the tortoise and the hare. We went with turtle because a tortoise is a turtle." Is absolutely killing me 🤣🤣🤣.

Someone wrote this in a hurry 😂 It's like a 5 year old wrote it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely hilarious that anyone would think louise and Ryan (and their team) sat down and discussed the phylogeny of a species! And it's just sad that they justified it after receiving comments on the clear mistake! Because let's be honest, no one asked why they called the brand turtle...they asked why Ryan used a tortoise on these new t shirts so their statement is a clear justification of a mistake.

I am sure her team, especially in marketing read places like this (even more so since turtle gate) so it is all the more worrying and/or disgusting that their behaviour continues and continues to make money.
Don't even with this new cult they have started because it absolutely sickens me that they are imparting their "knowledge and attitudes" on to other people when their lack of self awareness, lack of accountability and general delusions of importance are what most people have issues with in the first place (in no small part due to social media).
It was somewhat interesting to me to follow her stories etc from a psychological perspective but it is very clear she has a type b personality that has fed off a "traumatic birth". This, coupled with her clear inability to accept motherhood as her new identity (primarily because a type b isn't going to "share" an identity) is resulting in increasingly dramatic and attention seeking behaviours with decreasing basis in factual information e.g her medication stories are getting more and more vague as she appears to be less invested in telling a believable story and more interested in getting it out there as loud and fast as possible.
All in all, she is no longer interesting or really of any medical concern (probably what her many doctors have told her). Hopefully more people will realise and she can just fade away in to the background; perhaps do some parenting or perhaps get a job presenting a new wildlife series since you know their knowledge is so strong! More likely there will be some awfully dramatic and traumatising relapse where she wakes unable to remember child birth or the first year of Leos life resulting in a major identity crisis and lifestyle overhaul...probably some new leggings, perhaps in terrapin green.
Happy Sunday everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she ranted about her sex life ever? Got a suspicion she and Ryan last had sex in 2020 and will need a couples holiday in the Maldives to 'reconnect' while Leo stays with his nanny or Sam & Zara.

Reactions: 10
Has she ranted about her sex life ever? Got a suspicion she and Ryan last had sex in 2020 and will need a couples holiday in the Maldives to 'reconnect' while Leo stays with his nanny or Sam & Zara.
Now you’re giving her content and excuses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.