Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this might be the worst, least self-aware thing she’s posted yet! You’d swear she was gazing at those fancy houses from a homeless shelter, rather than from a slightly less fancy (free) house!! 😮 View attachment 1544763
I just jumped on here to comment on this story. I am truly disgusted and I think this is her most terrible thing yet. How dare she. There are people out there with NOTHING and she has a huge house in London already. ‘My luck will change’
She has a healthy baby and a lovely house and plenty of money. I’m so annoyed and angered by this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wow what an ungrateful witch!! She lives in a £2million house that was GIVEN TO HER. and she had enough money to pay for extensive refurbs and had lots of stuff gifted to her for free. And she doesn’t think she’s lucky? Does she believe she has done something worthy to be deserving of all of that?

Hopefully this will turn a lot of her followers. No matter what you think of her trauma posts, this is just sickening. Hello to anyone new joining us!

Reactions: 49
I bet it pains her that Ryan can’t offer her more in life financially. They will break up one day and I believe she’ll be with some older guy who has bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is that a joke? She has a £2m house mortgage free which she’s renovating (majority gifted!) but she’s complaining it’s not bigger?!?!

Reactions: 25
definitely one of her most tone deaf comments, up there with when she called herself homeless after the house fire (which wasn’t even ar her house! she had a house it was just being renovated) or when she claimed herself and the victims of the russian war were on similar levels of trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly this might be the worst, least self-aware thing she’s posted yet! You’d swear she was gazing at those fancy houses from a homeless shelter, rather than from a slightly less fancy (free) house!! 😮 View attachment 1544763
Just seen this and come straight here. Actually gobsmacked. ‘My luck will change’… she has a FREE HOUSE! Which companies are fighting to refurbish FOR FREE! It’s in the most expensive part of the country. She has no job. Honestly gobsmacked that she said this. She’s disgusting.
Anyway… off to do 9 hours at work now so that I can put a roof over my children’s heads.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
DC7A221C-14EC-4C30-8295-219E3D8ADB1B.jpeg

Look I know she has Mary Antoinette complex which is somewhat put on to be this Chelsea tosser of a fake character and tattle is the panto where we can throw potato’s back. There is no way she Doesn’t know this post is ludicrous. People are constantly fighting her in her comments -like I wish I had that fancy house, I wish I could remodel my dream bathroom like yours but I would have to win the lottery. She knows she has an incredible dream home. Yes she is depressed maybe she needs to show some daily gratitude for the little things in her life and she might actually value all the free stuff she has been given. She doesn’t know how other people live / Survive. Take some one like Spencer Mathews huge privilege as well he never would say things like this.
Parents always told me when you work for something you enjoy it more but when you are given it - it’s not the same. She doesn’t feel lucky or happy she has been gifted the entire contents of a luxury home.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How a person can be so unaware baffles my tiny brain! But here she goes yet another day of me time with no baby.
Maybe her luck will change and she will realise what real life is actually like!

Reactions: 12
Count your bleeping blessings!! She has no idea how easy her life is and always has been. Birth trauma is like the first dose of reality she's ever had.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely furious at her story about the house! Here we all are, struggling to pay bills, struggling to do a food shop at bloody aldi, panicking about energy increases and this stupid witch is banging on about her luck?! Like she doesn’t live in a gorgeous house already with plenty of space! duck off you silly little c*nt! This has seriously pushed my buttons.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Count your bleeping blessings!! She has no idea how easy her life is and always has been. Birth trauma is like the first dose of reality she's ever had.
I Reay think this is, why she thinks it's so bad. She's never had to deal with any inconveniences! So this seems massive to her!

Reactions: 6
So bleeping tone deaf in a time when people are genuinely thinking about if to eat or heat their homes this coming winter. How she has followers that indulge this tit is beyond me. And amputated legs?!

Reactions: 11
YES I HOPE HER PRIVILEGE LUCK CHANGES: I hope she looses everything. Her father dishinherents her and throws her out the house, Ryan takes Leo and leaves for his man cave in the countryside. She looses every brand sponsorship and free gifts. She has to take her sorry ass to the job centre and apply for real jobs and afford to live on Peanuts.

She has literally won the life lottery of been given everything and more in life by rich parents and now sponsors and brands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OH MY GOD I RAN HERE. What the actual duck that’s one of the worst things I have seen someone say that is so so so fine deaf. I actually feel for her sometimes but now… duck no. I’m unfollowing her twatty arse. GOD HELP RYAN!

Reactions: 16
I'll count your blessings for you Louise, why don't you save this post for future.

- A beautiful home, in one of the most expensive areas in the country, recently renovated, plenty of it gifted, with its own gym
- A gorgeous healthy baby boy
- Family near by (& a brother that adores you for some reason)
- No need to work full time
- Nanny help, allowing you 'me-time'
- A full wardrobe ready for panto season
- 2 businesses that your only input seems to be posting trauma stories then (ad - own brand)
- A very hands on Dad to your son
- Multiple holidays a year
- Access to private healthcare

But sure "one day your luck will change". Get to duck you ungrateful spoiled princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Don’t follow her but follow this thread. She is just hideous and such a spoilt brat with that house post. She doesn’t have a shred of humility. Ryan can be a nob but I think he’s more down to earth than her and he is going to tire of this very soon.

- A full wardrobe ready for panto season
Stoppppp I’m crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that’s the most insufferable thing I’ve ever seen any influencer post. God she is bleeping vile. People are literally having to choose between eating and heating their homes, but God bless you Louise. One day your luck will change. But hopefully that will be by Ryan seeing you for what you are and giving that little boy the life he deserves.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.