Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghh the video of Leo in the bath while the tap is still running is stressing me right out! Surely any parent knows to have the bath run before you put the child in to avoid hot spots?? 😭

Reactions: 13
I think he does mean for turtles, the first one is next weekend so he’s having two weekends in a row away?
anyone any idea how much this ‘retreat’ costs members?
The PT I used to work with did wellness retreats, he teamed up with a Pilates instructor and nutritionalist and they used to do a 3 day weekend an hour away from home for approx £450 per person, they’d do another in Cornwall for 5 days (so about 5 hours from us) for approx £700 per person. Both of these included all meals, early morning Pilates session, country/ coastal walks, nutrition and well-being seminars, daily circuits class and guided meditation. I think it’s definitely a good money maker as the properties they were renting were lovely but they tended to be out of season and during the week. I’ll be interested to see how much Ryan charges.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if its a couples retreat so they can work out their problems! I cant imagine it being for turtle members, I dont think its doing THAT well. To be honest it sounds like an excuse for him to get away 😆
I think it will be for their business. Only reason he’s probably getting away from Louise this weekend 😂

Reactions: 3
I think he does mean for turtles, the first one is next weekend so he’s having two weekends in a row away?
anyone any idea how much this ‘retreat’ costs members?
I imagine it will cost a fair bit especially if hes looking to host it in another country, where is the one next week taking place?
Doesnt seem to be spending much time with Louise and Leo does he

Reactions: 2
I imagine it will cost a fair bit especially if hes looking to host it in another country, where is the one next week taking place?
Doesnt seem to be spending much time with Louise and Leo does he
I think this is part of whatever plan/agreement it is to make Louise look like she's got Leo more and look like Ryan has him less! It literally switched one day.

Reactions: 12
I think this is part of whatever plan/agreement it is to make Louise look like she's got Leo more and look like Ryan has him less! It literally switched one day.
I wonder if Ryan had enough and issued Louise with an ultimatum where she had to step up and stop with the self pity otherwise he’d walk away.

Reactions: 13
Yeah Ive said the same myself! Shes gone from saying that she spends her days hiding from Leo and being scared of carrots to now being a full on mum almost out of nowhere.

I wonder if Ryan had enough and issued Louise with an ultimatum where she had to step up and stop with the self pity otherwise he’d walk away.
This has crossed my mind aswell, if not him then maybe someone else in the family has said something. I think things arent great in their relationship, Louise didnt even mention Ryan going away, no nice posts saying they are missing him and vice versa. Somethings just off about it all.

Reactions: 18
Arghh the video of Leo in the bath while the tap is still running is stressing me right out! Surely any parent knows to have the bath run before you put the child in to avoid hot spots?? 😭
Absolutely same! And what if he slips, too? She’s holding her phone and not him. Gosh.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Surely parents know not to share videos of their children in the bath to millions of random members of the public 😓

Reactions: 12
Very odd the way she’s all of a sudden just seemed to “step up” 🙄 like overnight? But hasn’t said if she had a light bulb moment or what helped her get to this point. Seems very strange given how dire she made her situation sound. Sounds to me more like she’s exaggerated everything for months and now isn’t getting any jazz from people she’s like oh well il just try doing this now 🙄

Reactions: 14
She posted some trauma quote today, can’t remember what it was :)

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

#keeping the trauma on the low... Cracks with ryan starting to show?

Or

#all trauma'd out, finally looking after my child for clout.

😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Louise saying she’s never dieted in her life. I’m almost certain she used to/still does plug her Turtle macro and calorie tracking app, which she also uses. If you are targeting a specific number of calories and macros per day and tracking this, surely that counts as a diet? Happy to be corrected if this isn’t the case!

Reactions: 29
It’s kind of a silly statement though as sometimes you need to go on a diet (deficit) to meet your goals. Just because she’s never been overweight as she’s young and not very busy..

Reactions: 5
She banged on for ages about her low histamine diet and how shes so sensitive to alot of foods then finishes with "dont mind if I do" to a brownie.....just shut up Louise

What are these serotonin rushes she keeps talking about? I never experienced anything like that when I was on ssri's, they dont even work like that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.