Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite cult like they seem to make you create an Instagram account with turtle in the name if you’re a member to document your journey? I’m into fitness and I’d feel shy doing that :)
They don't make you, some people just seem to enjoy having people follow their journey 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They don't make you, some people just seem to enjoy having people follow their journey 🤷‍♀️
I've seen it loads with slimming world, most seem to just enjoy tracking their progress and sharing recipes, not that weird IMO.

Reactions: 8
would just like to point out that most of the foods listed on the last page are already in the previous page…

FA9AC7A7-B12A-4F3F-95D8-A8F62249F842.png

83EA0C03-0355-4B7B-9058-916D4C727CF1.png

Reactions: 2
2 weeks low histamine? Months ago on a post someone suggested trying a low histamine diet and she said she was already on one 🙄

Reactions: 5
Didn't her dad give her some smoked salmon a few weeks ago ???

Did she type this list ? Said she can have fresh fish/meat....then another fresh fish and then goes on to list certain fish. Christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its ok though peeps cos she can have BLACK CUMIN OIL which is a regular staple in most UK households .... #phew

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Its ok though peeps cos she can have BLACK CUMIN OIL which is a regular staple in most UK households .... #phew
In the next few days she’ll make a story about how she’s had to drive all the way to South Kensington to get BLACK CUMIN OIL to make a 6 course dinner for her and Ryan. Meanwhile she’ll give Leo a pouch of porridge because she was “too scared” to boil him a vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she need a can and can't list. just list can't and then know if it's not on the can't list, you can have it.

Also why list like 6 types of dairy and then put dairy. She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Shredded coconut, coconut oil, coconut cream"....just write coconut you twit!
And "minced ginger" really? Thats different to chopped or sliced? Why does it have to be minced. Oh and it HAS to be "holy basil" not just any old basil for her majesty.
I bet she's a DELIGHT to live with

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Shredded coconut, coconut oil, coconut cream"....just write coconut you twit!
And "minced ginger" really? Thats different to chopped or sliced? Why does it have to be minced. Oh and it HAS to be "holy basil" not just any old basil for her majesty.
I bet she's a DELIGHT to live with
Brb away to Google wtf holy basil is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes it seem restrictive.. there's 2 bleeping pages of food you can eat....and Louise we have never seen you eat any of the tit you are fawning over in Sams cupboard

Reactions: 13
My diagnosis:
1. Louise had a lot of goodwill go her way when she was experiencing initial hurdles. Her little business brain went oooh Relevance! But now she’s dug herself a bloody hole trying to maintain that relevance through trauma. She can’t ever disclose because everyone will evaluate it and score it rather than if she’d just been honest people may have been more forgiving and kind. She’s stuck and she knows it.
2. Her mind was like totally blown that she had struggles. Being from her area I’ve heard through quite a few people the same story about post partum haemorrhage so I think it is true. I don’t think her sense of self and entitlement can reconcile that she, THE louise Thompson, had some misfortune and it’s quite sincerely blown her mental health. I think that impact is real to her but honestly I thought she was so much cooler and made of better stuff than to be so disingenuous. It’s bleeping boring.
3. the woman needs a proper job. She is clever enough to have a explorative mind which is leading her down super unhelpful pathways. I think it’s also holding her stuck in a negative loop. I genuinely think a day job and structure would help her - though it would be uncomfortable for her and she’d never go for it.
4. Honest to god her flipping between MH meds is so irresponsible. I can’t believe her Chelsea lifestyle can’t afford good medical advice. Anyone who has been on them knows it takes a lot of time to get the right mix but nothing like changing every four weeks . Not only that but as some of you noted she’s misunderstood how some of them work and is perceiving symptoms that are genuinely ridiculous and impossible (eg learn the difference between a stimulant and an inhibitor)
5. hate to be that person but the turtle/tortoise thing they’re right about. 13 families of turtles include tortoises. In fact, all tortoises are technically considered turtles but not all turtles are tortoises. Yes yes, I know.
6. God it pissed me off that they try to make out that Leo is advanced and also already the pressure of success on him before he’s not even one. Christ almighty. Such a cute kid and such crappy parents. Night nurse. Daytime nanny. Sleep. They’ve got all the tools to be amazing and they are up to duck all.
7. I wonder if Ryan is controlling and dogmatic. He seems like he’s all about perfection but has no substance to back it up so he’s insecure. That translates to tight fisted control. If that’s the case, then I wonder if instagram and her indulgence on herself is the only way she can be heard by him or even reach the outside world. He will engage in reading her instagram as he’s so worried about perception versus her talking to him directly. I wonder if grrrrayn and his moods even keep her family away. Although I remember Alik talking about what a complete witch/psychotic drama queen she could be so perhaps not.
8. I am going to sound like mother but.. honestly I thought Louise was better than this. She has a lot of potential and a platform and she’s not worked out how to convert that to anything. What does she stand for? What is her brand? What is her unique positioning? Seriously why does she have such a tit manager / agency that someone isn’t helping her. She’s the bloody Meghan Markle of Chelsea. She’s detached from reality and has no idea how disingenuous and forgettable she is.
9. That bleeping painting they got commissioned is so ugly and unattractive and in poor taste
10. I have to say. I started as a louise fan but these days she’s a hate follow. The only reason I still do follow is basically to come here and have my innermost awful thoughts validated by you lot. I hate myself for having this side to me but for fucks sake louise. Be better than this.
Fully appreciate everything you've said but when it comes down to it she's an entitled spoilt brat who had a shock when something was actually a challenge. Everything else is just a knock on from that. She's never acknowledged or appreciated her privilege and luck in life and she's always been hateful and spoilt in her life, motherhood; relationships because of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.