Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do we know that their parents bought their houses? surprised they would disclose that!!
Pretty sure either she or Sam has mentioned it before. A long time ago though.

She wouldn't have the money to buy it herself anyway. All her money has always come from her parents.

Reactions: 10
Ughhhhhh so bleeping irritating! I’m furious about how damaging she could be to those who are on antidepressants/might be considering taking them and seeing her post as if weight gain is the worst thing and it’s lazy not to track your calories when you’re struggling to make it through the day.

She posted on her story before that she was taking mirtazipine (I take the same so it stuck in my head) which has one of the most common side effects as weight gain, it’s not bleeping laziness Louise. The hunger that I experienced at the beginning of taking them was nothing I had ever experienced, I felt like my stomach was starving whilst I was eating and needed something more but before that I was so depressed that I wasn’t sleeping or eating and hadn’t felt anything at all for months on end. The tablets also make you extremely tired at the beginning whilst you’re settling in so for me extra movement was out of the question. I’m thankful to this day for those tablets, side effects and all, that stopped me from doing something stupid.
I gained 2/3 stone in short amount of time, and then lost it over time and I can not imagine using that time in my life to sell a product/app/anything and not just being thankful to be actually making it through the days, nor can I imagine if any “influencer” tried to sell me a quick fix of how I could just track what I was eating and counter the side effects and shrug off as if those tablets that were very much saving my life were an enemy and I should be focused on anything other getting used to the medication and making it through the day.

Sorry for the rant I’m just disgusted that she could live through that and mark it as laziness, to anyone else that’s on antidepressants that have caused weight gain either directly or indirectly, you’re doing just fine! Weight gain isn’t the enemy, you’re not lazy, getting through the day is priority and screw a stupid app that’s just another task to remember!

Ridiculous that she doesn’t see her own current house (house in London?!?) as something. Interestingly I think it shows again how different her and Grrryan envisaged futures are, him posting the other week about wanting a countryside future for him and Leo and her now posting how boohoo her luck is and she wants a property like this still in the city.
I put 3 stone on with Mirtazipine too but I’d have been dead without it. I nearly died 3 times having my son and then had postnatal depression. My son is now nearly 3, I’ve lost the weight but even if I hadn’t I would still thank God for those tablets every single day, they saved my life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I think that her and Ryan spend their time making indirect stories and Instagram posts aimed at eachother to piss eachother off. I suspect Louise uses her money background as a base point when they argue, kind of “you wouldn’t live here without me” attitude. So I’m wondering if he’s pissed Louise off so she put that so he knows she wants a bigger fancier house which he can’t give her… just a thought. Really is quite odd. Your meant to be a team not enemies. That said I’m wondering if Louise is only with him so as to not ‘ruin’ her image. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a single mum and I’d say it’s a lot damn better than being stuck in a relationship with someone you don’t get along with, but, in Louises mind she will want to come across as a happily family and won’t want to be known as a ‘single mum’ (can you call yourself a single mum if you have a nanny? Lol)
I was a single mum for 3 years and can I just say LOL CAN U IMAGINE LOUISE DOING IT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was a single mum for 3 years and can I just say LOL CAN U IMAGINE LOUISE DOING IT
No no I can’t. Forget her being a single mum. How will she be a single person. Or a single adult ... like no one else to do everything for her. Leo would be fine with Ryan and a nanny. Louise would return to BL (before Leo life) then break down still cos the new gifted marble in her house isn’t shiny enough.

Reactions: 8
I cant see it, I think she thrives off keeping some of it mysterious as she knows the minute she tells everyone will realise her story is quite common, relatable and that many, many mums have recovered/tried to recover/had to get on with it without posting their breakdowns all over insta and playing the victim for 10 months
Yeah. It's not about the oppression olympics, but there are women who go through complete hysterectomies or the loss of their child or who die themselves. If her whole story is, "I hemorrhaged after birth and my son spent some time in the NICU" that's obviously awful and I'm glad she's seeking help but I don't see why this still needs to be wrapped in secrets.

View attachment 1544831
Look I know she has Mary Antoinette complex which is somewhat put on to be this Chelsea tosser of a fake character and tattle is the panto where we can throw potato’s back. There is no way she Doesn’t know this post is ludicrous. People are constantly fighting her in her comments -like I wish I had that fancy house, I wish I could remodel my dream bathroom like yours but I would have to win the lottery. She knows she has an incredible dream home. Yes she is depressed maybe she needs to show some daily gratitude for the little things in her life and she might actually value all the free stuff she has been given. She doesn’t know how other people live / Survive. Take some one like Spencer Mathews huge privilege as well he never would say things like this.
Parents always told me when you work for something you enjoy it more but when you are given it - it’s not the same. She doesn’t feel lucky or happy she has been gifted the entire contents of a luxury home.
Back in the MiC days, I vividly recall her being called out for being fake-posh. Like she was over-doing the accent to make it seem like she was on the same level as, say, Spencer or Mark-Francis, when she was really more of an upper middle class kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her post about the mega mansion today infuriated me so much I’ve now added a section to the wiki called ‘astonishing remarks!’ (Because I’m really not sure what category to put it under!) I’ll add other things like the one below about Instagram which is more laughable than tone deaf. If there are any you remember and want me to add let me know but I’m slowly working my way through. It’s quite incredible seeing all in one place just how much information she shares, apart from the one thing everyone actually wants to know!!

C7A25E7F-838C-4B5C-B7B3-B70FF511CF21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if the post regarding the house was alluding to the financial problems she’s mentioned? Although I’m sure her finance problems aren’t half as bad as the ones us muggles face - most of us don’t have rich parents to bail us or beg for free products on Instagram

Reactions: 7
Back in the MiC days, I vividly recall her being called out for being fake-posh. Like she was over-doing the accent to make it seem like she was on the same level as, say, Spencer or Mark-Francis, when she was really more of an upper middle class kid.
There’s this one scene in MIC where she refers to her mother as “mummy” and it’s clearly an attempt to sound posher because Sam just laughs at her and is like “why are you saying mummy, we always call her mum” and she seems a bit embarrassed by being called out like that

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There’s this one scene in MIC where she refers to her mother as “mummy” and it’s clearly an attempt to sound posher because Sam just laughs at her and is like “why are you saying mummy, we always call her mum” and she seems a bit embarrassed by being called out like that
I know siblings don't need to be the exact same but you'd think for as "posh" as she acts Sam would be the same... Just shows it's fake and Sam is actually pretty down to earth and has laugh/personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine being her parents who have gifted her the house! Only to hear that she doesn't think it is good enough and maybe she'll get lucky and get something more to her standards!
Same with companies which have gifted her things for the house...how bleeping offensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine being her parents who have gifted her the house! Only to hear that she doesn't think it is good enough and maybe she'll get lucky and get something more to her standards!
Same with companies which have gifted her things for the house...how bleeping offensive!
Ive always thought how ungrateful she seems when shes unpacking gifts shes been sent from companies, almost like its too much effort having to open them and the way she throws them down and then a half arsed "thanks". Does anyone remember her doing the ad on insta for the hartleys jelly pots? She was trying to be funny like sam in his ads (although thats debatable) and dancing and jiggling around, singing "if you think you're ready for my jelly"....I wanted to die for her it was so bleeping cringey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely there no way Turtle have teamed up with adidas?! (Ryan’s story with the adidas vest with Turtle logo)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely there no way Turtle have teamed up with adidas?! (Ryan’s story with the adidas vest with Turtle logo)
I wondered the same! Wondering if any sports/fitness brand can pay for their own branded adidas gear.

Reactions: 3
Nah the logo isn’t seamless enough. It’s obviously a personalisation service and he added the turtle logo instead of his initials 😂 he wants us to think it’s a collaboration

Here we are ‘add your name or number’ 😂 you’re such a indirect liar Ryan

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah the logo isn’t seamless enough. It’s obviously a personalisation service and he added the turtle logo instead of his initials 😂 he wants us to think it’s a collaboration

Here we are ‘add your name or number’ 😂 you’re such a indirect liar Ryan
I’m just amazed he didn’t tag them in the post!

Reactions: 5
I’m just amazed he didn’t tag them in the post!
I wonder if it’s because it’s not legal? Surely it’s misleading to use your fitness brand logo along with adidas on a piece of clothing? 🤔 Adidas needs to protect their brand, don’t they?

Reactions: 9
Yesterday Jess took her kids to CBeebiesland which is about an hour drive away … wonder if Soaf tagged along with Borney or if it just didn’t fit her aesthetic?? There’s so many lovely days out on their doorstep which are a fraction of the cost of WDW. Such a waste.

Reactions: 1
Yesterday Jess took her kids to CBeebiesland which is about an hour drive away … wonder if Soaf tagged along with Borney or if it just didn’t fit her aesthetic?? There’s so many lovely days out on their doorstep which are a fraction of the cost of WDW. Such a waste.
Who’s Jess?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.