Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't imagine doing it with my dog. I go away for a weekend and come back and my dog looses their tit in excitement!! So cruel to a pet to do that.
What's the story when the guy says he'll cut the baby in half and give half to each woman... the true mother was willing to give the baby away rather than harm the baby?.. reminds me of that. Put the dog first ffs!

Reactions: 2
I always think there's beef between her and the other mom. They lived together for years but they never comment on each other's social media or do those cringe birthday posts, yet they both do it for other people. They also never show the Cooper 'handover'. It's such a weird setup.

Reactions: 9
I wonder does she get much wear out of the juicy couture velour tracksuit she bought a few months back 😂 she’d want to grow up a bit. Nearly 30 and still acting 14

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I wondered was she going to be sharing him whilst she was in NYC. That’s not fair making him fly every 6 months.

Gwtting a blowdry again today. She has had a really busy birthday week god love her, she'll be wrecked. Bet shes happy its Friday tomorrow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I wondered was she going to be sharing him whilst she was in NYC. That’s not fair making him fly every 6 months.
That was the plan to fly him back every 6 months, talk about selfish.

Gwtting a blowdry again today. She has had a really busy birthday week god love her, she'll be wrecked. Bet shes happy its Friday tomorrow 🙄
It’s okay, she has a wedding to go to for 3 days. Poor thing had a tough week

Reactions: 2
No mention anymore of this brand she’s meant to be launching. Wasn’t it meant to be in August? It’s now mid September and not a dicky bird..

I was going to say for once she gets it right, she looks fabulous at the wedding. And then I saw the slit all the way up to her arse.
She cheapens everything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dont think this is a classy look at all for a good freinds wedding. Something about the dress possibly the slit and material of it. Did she just throw her hair up in a bun ??

Reactions: 14
What's the story when the guy says he'll cut the baby in half and give half to each woman... the true mother was willing to give the baby away rather than harm the baby?.. reminds me of that. Put the dog first ffs!
Solomon

Reactions: 1
Herself and her fella look like brother and sister. They have the same features

Dont like the dress at all for a wedding..& could that slit go any higher🙈🙈🙈
It cost €200 and looks like it could be from pretty little thing. Tacky and tarty

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It cost €200 and looks like it could be from pretty little thing. Tacky and tarty
Yeh it looks like PLT or Boohoo!!A black boob tube dress to a wedding..how boring..some fashionista she is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I legit thought it was the old bf when I first looked - she definitely has a type

I've thought the same since the first picture I saw of them. If Louise were a man that's what she'd look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.