Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say as other people have guessed, it is something to do with her 'brand' launch. I feel like she flew over alone, but I could be wrong haha

Reactions: 3
She only loves people guessing who she’s there with it anywhere. It seems to be her thing last few months! Loves to comment’we’ whilst not ever saying a friend or bfs name. Only loves the intrigue and we all getting wrapped into it. Everything like this is thought about ahead with Louise. Anything to make her mysterious, living the highlife… but she’s actually as bland as duck

Reactions: 7
i actually quite like Louise but when i looked up the hotel she is staying in its €6K for a week, B&B. There bloggers or instagrammers or whatever are seriously not relatable It just annoys me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i actually quite like Louise but when i looked up the hotel she is staying in its €6K for a week, B&B. There bloggers or instagrammers or whatever are seriously not relatable It just annoys me.
They only have double rooms too, looking for a triple bed with swim up room. Not paying that much 🙈. Completely un relatable. What normal person would pay that kinda money .

Reactions: 1
We haven’t seen an appendage from her fella since she was in Cork. Has she ran out of limbs to show? Or did he tell her to cop on and stop making a holy show of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also looks like she’s down to 212k followers from 213k.. guess no one wants to see her enjoying more free time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ibiza is the it place this summer for the huns 💤
I know this sounds weird but I'm actually relieved she went to Ibiza and not somewhere more exclusive with a higher-end reputation. It's pretty on-brand for her. Not that I would turn down a trip to Ibiza either way 😅

Reactions: 1
Louise linking to stuff about Afghanistan from her 6k a week apartment stating she’s heartbroken.
This will just be another vanity project like all the other bandwagon vanity projects that have long been forgotten about. It screams “I better post about this so it makes me look good and like I care”, instead of actually wanting to help or share information. And yes it’s good to get any message out there, before I’m hopped on about that, but sharing one slide on your insta and then straight back to self serving bikini arse shots won’t help tit. This isn’t exclusive to Louise either.

Reactions: 21
The bf is probably working remotely for this trip, hence why he’s not being featured too much and why she has a pool to play on and keep busy with window reflection shots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bf is probably working remotely for this trip, hence why he’s not being featured too much and why she has a pool to play on and keep busy with window reflection shots
Definitely say that he is, no way if he is working a normal job would he be able to get that much annual leave so close together or in general. He will soon get fed up with her making out she is so busy but wanting to constantly be on a holiday.

Reactions: 5
Definitely say that he is, no way if he is working a normal job would he be able to get that much annual leave so close together or in general. He will soon get fed up with her making out she is so busy but wanting to constantly be on a holiday.
Her trip seemed so long because she posted every second of it. He would have only needed a week and a bit hols for their staycation (shivers down my spine- hate that word). A week this time. Why go away to work? Waste of money. I get 6 weeks hols a year to be taken whenever my workload allows.. 3 weeks study leave. Constantly studying just for the leave 🤣

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seeing all these insta Huns like Louise here, Jessica O Mahony, that wan Kirwin and Terror Terri posting about Afghanistan and then next story is buy this or buy that or here is me on my holiday. Makes my stomach turn. They don’t give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone else seeing all these insta Huns like Louise here, Jessica O Mahony, that wan Kirwin and Terror Terri posting about Afghanistan and then next story is buy this or buy that or here is me on my holiday. Makes my stomach turn. They don’t give a tit.
I was just going on to the Terri thread to say something similar. "The poor Afghani women" on one story. The next story "buy a piece from my new fast fashion line". Likely the pieces made by women and children whose human rights have also been curbed in order for Western companies to make a few Euro

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.