Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Louise is taking a page out of Rosies book and searching up outfits for her followers out of the good of her heart. Must be hard work attaching AF links for every item

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do her followers ask her for advice on back to work outfits?
She: A) doesn't work in a traditional office setting and B) her style is far from what most people would wear to a work place.

Not saying I have an issue with what she suggested (not bad IMO) but the fact that people look to her for that kind of advice is laughable to me.

Reactions: 13
See Louise is taking a page out of Rosies book and searching up outfits for her followers out of the good of her heart. Must be hard work attaching AF links for every item
Never seen such a blatant cash grab in all my days

She linked a โ‚ฌ170 jumper for the school run suggestion ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never seen such a blatant cash grab in all my days

She linked a โ‚ฌ170 jumper for the school run suggestion ๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s comfy though.. and she has one herself! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฏ

Why do her followers ask her for advice on back to work outfits?
She: A) doesn't work in a traditional office setting and B) her style is far from what most people would wear to a work place.

Not saying I have an issue with what she suggested (not bad IMO) but the fact that people look to her for that kind of advice is laughable to me.
I thought the mango dress was fab but very short for the office!!

Reactions: 1
I'm so late to this party. I cant believe there is 5 threads I have missed!

She has to be one of the most boring influencers, she never comes up on my feed anymore as I do not interact with her at all. It is a literal yawn fest.

As people have said before, great model but crap influencer...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She has to be one of the most boring influencers, she never comes up on my feed anymore as I do not interact with her at all. It is a literal yawn fest.

Eh... Great model?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I was just about to like your post and then I read "great model" ehhhhhh๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 8

crap influencer???? You clearly didnโ€™t see her reel yesterday. She put her shirt and glasses on by herself and everything. Transition was flawless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I canโ€™t be the only one who has zero interest in reading what workouts she does? Tap tap tappppppp

Reactions: 4
Itโ€™s the I need to go to the toilet poses for me. Itโ€™s her blue steel ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stand, hand on hip, crossed leg, uncross leg, hair flick, walk towards mirror, all while eye bleeping yourself in the mirror. Itโ€™s a hard life lads.

Reactions: 10
Wow thatโ€™s mega if thatโ€™s true, how will any of them afford their designer bags now!

That would be amazing if gotten rid of entirely, however it's just being replaced..so instead of swiping to follow a link..you tap. We haven't gotten rid of her yet, unfortunately.

Actually shows though how quick their livelihoods can disappear.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.