Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ironic though that Doireann herself is now an influencer and IMO more annoying than most of the people she takes off. She’s a little too fond of herself for my liking.
Yep she morphed into the very thing she took the piss out of. I also find it funny how Doireann labels people trolls so easily, remember she went mental when someone messaged her something about a recipe? Yet she has no problem ripping the piss out of people’s voices. If we were doing that here on tattle we’d be labelled trolls. The hypocrisy of them all is astounding 🤣

Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s not ready to give up or even momentarily pause the gravy train of influencing perks to focus on her own brand. I’m not fans of Pippa or Rosie either and they have their faults also, but the second Rosie launched her brand she has barely touched anything else. It’s clear that whatever you think of 4tharq and Poco they are Rosie and Pippa’s passions and they are obsessed with their brands. Louise came on yesterday and said she didn’t have time to talk about her brand and seemed more preoccupied with giving a discount code for Finn Lough.

She should have cleared this week and gave her own brand the utmost attention but that would have meant pausing the freebies and perks and knuckling down. She’s not ready to stop prancing about the place, going for coffees and pretending she’s working. She needs an intern to do the stuff that she alone should be doing when launching a brand. Her head is in the clouds

Also the desperation of her trying to get followers for her page 😂

Last edited:

Addd

VIP Member
The whole thing is so half arsed and lazy. I always get the sense that she expects things to be handed to her. I’d say she thinks because her name is attached to it, that it will just sell itself

Same when she went to New York, I think she just thought things would be handed to her on a plate

Last edited:

Jay jay

That black dress at her mates wedding... the slit up to her vagina!! Tackiest thing Iv ever seen!!!

Dont like the dress at all for a wedding..& could that slit go any higher🙈🙈🙈
Would have been fine if it didn’t go up to her vagina!! Sooo tacky! She hasn't a clue Irish influencers are tacky dressers

Jackjack38

VIP Member
We all know someone like Louise, all over ya until a fella comes along and you are dropped like a hot potato.

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Megan probably wasn’t long twigging that Lou was only all about her while we were in level 5 of lockdown and couldn’t go anywhere or see anyone apart from those you live with. Once restrictions lifted so did any loyalty Louise had to Megan. She was an acquaintance of convenience and Meghan is better off

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And I don’t think Louise is the most resilient type to take a knock if this bombs. She massively struggled in lockdown (didn’t we all) despite living in her cosy home with a nice family who cooked and cleaned for her everyday. I assume she wasn’t paying rent, had zero money troubles, but she was miserable because the gravy train she had become so accustomed to had stopped. I remember watching her as her family had endless movie nights, would get takeaways every Friday and she seemed to have nothing but love and support around her but she never stopped moaning. She needs the glitz and the glam and the endless praise and events to feel she has a purpose. This is what this new venture is all about, she likes the idea of owning her own brand like Rosie and Pippa but seemingly hasn’t a clue how to actually market or manage it and is massively winging it. But at least she can put “founder of Cloo active” in her insta bio 🙄

Reactions: 15

AKW

Imagine being so busy as an influencer that you can’t keep up with reading books 🤣 but it’s ok she has time for Netflix and cocktails
Maid is 50mins per episode and she said she was gonna sit back and watch a couple more episodes right after saying she was too busy for reading!! 🤦🏻‍♀️You couldn't make it up!🤣

• Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Herself and her fella look like brother and sister. They have the same features

It cost €200 and looks like it could be from pretty little thing. Tacky and tarty
Yeh it looks like PLT or Boohoo!!A black boob tube dress to a wedding..how boring..some fashionista she is🤣🤣

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
I don't think you need to be an "eco warrior" to know this this crap is killing the planet and abusing vulnerable women in low income countries. A sma bit of accountability from all of us could go a long way in this climate challenge.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is the girl okay? The brand “launched” 24 hours ago and she’s been fannying about and hasn’t actually come on to speak about it or show any of it. Oddest thing ever

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

Lou will be 48 and still be making reels about how to get up and brush your teeth…..almost have to admire the fact she’s whatever age she is and still hasn’t worked a day in her life.

• Haha

Zigandzagger

Feck, I don’t like Doireann but she sounds the double of Louise 😂 her Pippa is shite though
Ironic though that Doireann herself is now an influencer and IMO more annoying than most of the people she takes off. She’s a little too fond of herself for my liking.

Raemie20

As someone who works out a fair bit myself, I can't think of anything worse than velour panels on leggings

• Wow

leeroyjenkins1

Zendaya and Louise Cooney should never even be in the same sentence together, never mind the same vicinity
I know right…who the fuck does zendaya think she is showing up to lous event? Don’t think she even knows how to make a reel. Get off the stage sista the people need me, alexa play feels like summer.

• Haha

HmmmL

Even in the gym she does that hip out pose and then crosses her legs like she needs to pee 😂 I would love to see her just stand straight for once. That reel for self care 🙈 how does she not see how cringe it is? She literally shows herself getting dressed (putting the jumper on). Does she really think people want to see this “content”. Her sisters seem so normal, if that was my sister I would need to tell her to cop on.