Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has a busy day but is ‘heading off’ after lunchtime - give us a break Louise. The privilege is unreal

Reactions: 4
Has a busy day but is ‘heading off’ after lunchtime - give us a break Louise. The privilege is unreal
Hater alert !!!! She’s going to Venice for work and made 2 reels this week and you have the nerve to call her privelged ???? I’m surprised she hasn’t gone into burnout with all the work she’s doing. Jealousy is a disease hope you get better soon xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hater alert !!!! She’s going to Venice for work and made 2 reels this week and you have the nerve to call her privelged ???? I’m surprised she hasn’t gone into burnout with all the work she’s doing. Jealousy is a disease hope you get better soon xxx
Block, block, block 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been awhile she says out the window of the plane hahah Lou it’s been about a week and a half you mad yoke would you chill the beans

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do people give this one a platform. It's so infuriating that someone so dull and basic makes so much money doing so little 🙄

Reactions: 7
Another holiday! This one is not on this planet, she has literally spent her whole summer on holidays

Reactions: 6
Jesus how much would that Armani press trip cost. Maybe 10k or more. All for a stepford/sweet valley high influencer who can’t do reels and has questionable taste in fast fashion.
I don’t remember Louise ever mentioning Armani before 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus how much would that Armani press trip cost. Maybe 10k or more. All for a stepford/sweet valley high influencer who can’t do reels and has questionable taste in fast fashion.
Did she go on a trip with them a few years ago? It might have been a different designer but she definitely went on a press trip to Venice with one of the big ones

Reactions: 4
It’s only Armani Beauty. It’s not the Armani fashion house but still unfortunate that they picked that yoke to be their Representative.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but HOW did she get that press trip? Like she has never mentioned the brand ever and is tacky as hell!! I genuinely don’t get how she gets those gigs. Her following is completely stagnant and she gets no comments/ engagement on her posts. It baffles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but HOW did she get that press trip? Like she has never mentioned the brand ever and is tacky as hell!! I genuinely don’t get how she gets those gigs. Her following is completely stagnant and she gets no comments/ engagement on her posts. It baffles me!
During lockdown she was advertising for Armani beauty. She would sit in front of her MacBook and watch fashion shows from her apartment and link it back to Armani beauty and there’s an image of her on her feed before in a sequinned red number where she attended either Venice or Cannes. Can’t remember. Louise thinks she’s something out of the devil wears prada. She is ridiculous. But isn’t this whole instagrammer thing ridiculous? It used to be just celebrities, like proper A listers and now they use people that we can “relate” to. I don’t think I’ll ever relate to the likes of Louise.

Reactions: 7
I think she went on a press trip with to Venice or somewhere like that a few months before Covid hit before, so maybe that’s why

Reactions: 2
Did she go on a trip with them a few years ago? It might have been a different designer but she definitely went on a press trip to Venice with one of the big ones
She went to Venice with them before a couple of years ago, think it was before to moved to new yark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.