Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zigandzagger

Such a crap name …. Lord 🙄🙄
Good name for a loo cleaner….

Sizes 6-18 “with more to come”. Ah that old line. They always say that. Still waiting on Rosie to expand her size range a year down the line. Is it really made in China? Oosh.. bad move. She’s not very Cloo-d in is she. Not saying she needs to be Greta the second but in an era when we are all being urged to be more considerate and make better choices we should be boycotting any old shite that is made in China. But this one doesn’t care about the planet, I’d say her hauls alone contribute a good 50% of landfill
“Cloo’d in” made me lol 😂

Look it I’m not claiming to be an eco warrior or an expert on employment law but it’s everything you don’t want in a new brand.

I think a lot of us have changed the way we think/buy. Personally I like to support Irish.. she would say she’s an Irish business but she went for cheap fast fashion in China, when I’m sure there were other options.

What gets to me even more than the fast fashion mindset is the fact that a lot of the time the clothes are made by fellow ladies who have awful working conditions. Paid peanuts and wearing adult nappies so they don’t take toilet breaks. I actually DM’d her about a brand she was promoting who were linked to this stuff. She wrote me a lovely reply and genuinely seemed to be horrified. I directed her to a podcast on it if she was genuinely interested. I’m guessing she wasn’t….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There’s an entrepreneurial gene coursing through Louise Cooney’s veins.”

no that’s a probably just the almond milk grande pumpkin spiced cinnamon Christmas latte for the latest Instagram photo huns….. 🙄

she wanted stylish, practical, functional and flattering…..
But the Chinese sweatshop shes working with said “no deal” and sent her the collection of actual shite that has launched as Clooless 😂

she’s made Lidl leggings look like they’re straight off the catwalks of Milan

Designed in Ireland and manufactured in China, the Cloo range plays to her twin loves of fashion and working out. Launching with seven styles in three colours – dusty pink, grey and black – prices run from €35 to €95 and are available in sizes 6-18, with more to come”

What the fuck is she smoking…????? I’d have more faith in Cooper running a business from that New York apartment he was going crazy in.
When you trust a dog who’s on the edge of a mental breakdown over ya gal blonde bimbo-loo you know you’re in trouble.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

leeroyjenkins1

Fuckin revolutionary idea if you ask me……all you haters probably can’t even transition a reel 😂😂😂😂😂😂 mortified for you losers.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Holy shite, she says in the Indo puff piece that her plans to buy a house are firmly on hold and she's ploughed all her savings into the two new brands.
If/when this goes tits up she's bollixed.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
God she somehow made Tommy Boe look deep and intelligent.
She really is mind numbingly boring. 🥱
I’m so glad she *might* get some time off in January, can’t be easy standing in leaves taking photos of your fucking feet twice a week, talking about toothpaste for 3 minutes on vlog about absolutely fuck all 😑 getting dressed in your own “brand” and trying to avoid the Jo Malone candles Incase the cheap as fuck highly flammable sweat shop material goes up in flames.

she met her boyfriend and got to know him the old fashioned way….because dates and getaways weren’t an option?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this girl was hopping all over Ireland in her begged for car
when most couldn’t go past the local Spar😂😂
is she having a laugh

• Haha
  • Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Remember the time she thought the longest day of the year was because it had more minutes in it 🤣🤣 think it was in one of her vlogs a while back 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
*sits on bed, hi guys, brief chat about the weekend, sell sell sellllllll*
1633864192958.gif

“I’ve been using this new range lately”

*holds up products that are full to the brim and have never been opened*

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Made in China, says it all. More fast fashion, just what we needed🤬
And the photos are crap, the material looks so cheap.
I beg everyone hear to talk anyone they know out of buying this tat 💪

• Sick

leeroyjenkins1

The deadly serious stare when she’s making reels literally just changing clothes is worrying….love you’re nearly 30 not 14.

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Even the fact it can’t go on sale yet, like what is going on? It’s bonkers. All the ‘hype’ will be over, this is 101 of how not to do a brand launch.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can we take a moment to remember the guy in this pic 🤣 he must be a tattler ❤ (No idea how this pic came into my head, must have been a slow day)
"Enjoying a Sunday stroll" my arse: conducting a photoshoot outside someone's gaff on a nicer street than the one you lived on would be closer to the truth!
I usually stay around the Garment District when I visit New York and the number of mini photoshoots you walk by on a random 5 minute walk through the neighbourhood is phenomenal.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Last vlog;

“I’m so glad to be working from home today”

as appose to what Louise?
This Louise?
Don’t overdo it love, I mean don’t go pushing boundaries too far in your line of work, for example this is brilliant, adding a Starbucks cup into the photo could be an option when work isn’t so hectic, this is the quality of work expected from a professional like yourself, never lets us down.

View attachment 846320
I wonder has she considered some kind of photography collab with Brooklyn Beckham?
They seem to be similarly gifted in that area.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Another one claiming she loved the fact Instagram was down. Like would you actually fuck off!!
Every single one of them has said, "I loved the down time", " I got so much done".
There's no gun to your head to post every single day. You'd swear they were obliged to document every detail of their lives.
If Insta was to never come back all these gals would be forgotten about fairly quickly. Their pages bring nothing to anyones life.
Honestly if you loved not having to post so much then maybe just go get a real job!

Tata88

The bf Mark use to work at Towers Watson for 6 years. He's a sound guy but put it this way it would be easier to name the girls he didnt sleep with. Hopefully Lou Lou can tame him🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

boarddotie

VIP Member
She is always plugging “shackets”!! I mean they are grand n all, but is there a reason you would need more than one or two?! She must have at least 10 and they don’t particularly fit in with her “look”. Sustainable much Louise!!
Can we get Shackets in a future title?
"Autumn for our Lou means empty cups and Shackets, selling 'nice' stuff is her only racket"

• Haha

AKW

So weird she's launched the range yet posting pics of samples 🙈🙈 really unprofessional and confusing for buyers!!

Also, didn't she work with Dyson...is that a different hairdryer she's flogging now? You really can't take any of her recommendations srsly!

Last edited:

leeroyjenkins1

I'm so over all that cheap fashion she plugs.
Cheap fashion ????? Ahhh excuse you sista you clearly don’t understand the words “chic” or “style icon”. Sorry think you dropped your dress sense there hun, I’d help you pick it up but I’m too busy rockin the fuck out of this graduation dress.

Alexa play watermelon sugar I’m bout to transition this shit so hard

• Haha