Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe the money wasted giving these con artists money to travel around Ireland. This needs to be highlighted somewhere by someone

Reactions: 10
€11,700 ???? That’s bleeping all ????? Clearly haven’t seen her feels like summer reel. I’d throw another couple zeros on that motherfucker, Lou convinced me to take a 2 week holiday to the back arse of Sligo this summer. I buy everything she promotes in bulk quantities, she makes it so exciting !!!!. Lou if you’re reading this keep up the hard work sista. Cover me in suuuunnnshiiiiinnnneee.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we take a moment to remember the guy in this pic 🤣 he must be a tattler ❤ (No idea how this pic came into my head, must have been a slow day)
LOL oh god it's so annoying when I'm trying to run my weekend errands and those "influencers" and their IG boyfriends are taking up the whole curb in front of SOMEONE ELSE'S house to do their mini photoshoots. Some of the worst offenders stand in the middle of the damn street blocking traffic just to get that "perfect shot". Go pose in front of your own home or somewhere safer and more spacious where you're not in people's way, your ig photo is not that important and if it were, you wouldn't be taking your own photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL oh god it's so annoying when I'm trying to run my weekend errands and those "influencers" and their IG boyfriends are taking up the whole curb in front of SOMEONE ELSE'S house to do their mini photoshoots. Some of the worst offenders stand in the middle of the damn street blocking traffic just to get that "perfect shot". Go pose in front of your own home or somewhere safer and more spacious where you're not in people's way, your ig photo is not that important and if it were, you wouldn't be taking your own photos.
‼ Hater alert ‼

Why don’t you show some appreciation for the art of content creation !!!!!! Jealousy is a disease, hope you get better soon xo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did you fuckers see that transition ???? She went behind the couch and came out with a new dress. duck you all this is raw talent baby !!!! Watermelllonnnn suggarrr hiiighhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I started following Louise when she moved to NY, I thought it was something I’d have loved to do when I was younger so really enjoyed it. It’s sad how it’s worked out, cause she’s not engaging or doing any outside of clothes hauls and ad’s. I hope she’s a plan b cause I actually think she seems a nice person, isn’t as shady as some of them, but don’t see this lark lasting much longer.

Reactions: 13
I started following Louise when she moved to NY, I thought it was something I’d have loved to do when I was younger so really enjoyed it. It’s sad how it’s worked out, cause she’s not engaging or doing any outside of clothes hauls and ad’s. I hope she’s a plan b cause I actually think she seems a nice person, isn’t as shady as some of them, but don’t see this lark lasting much longer.
We can only hope it doesn't and the bubble bursts for them all soon. Doses.

Reactions: 2
Did you fuckers see that transition ???? She went behind the couch and came out with a new dress. duck you all this is raw talent baby !!!! Watermelllonnnn suggarrr hiiighhhhhh.
I really like the dress she popped back up wearing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m going on a really exciting trip with “Mo-et” in her latest story… like at least pronounce the name right if they’re splashing the cash to bring you somewhere 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m going on a really exciting trip with “Mo-et” in her latest story… like at least pronounce the name right if they’re splashing the cash to bring you somewhere 🤦🏼‍♀️
It is Moe-et. I know everyone thinks it's Moe-ay, but it's actually not.

Reactions: 15
In her latest vlog she said she has been working on something for the last year but can’t get it off the ground.

In her latest vlog she said she has been working on something for the last year but can’t get it off the ground.
I assume this….

“I have training at ten…”
NO, no you bleeping don’t Louise, you’re going to the gym at 10,
You are not “training” for anything.
It’s all for vanity sake at this point.

I wish someone would let her know the apartment came with a kitchen.
She “goes out to grab” coffee, lunch,
Orders a salad to be delivered for dinner,

The kitchen isn’t a prop for the Instagram grid posts Louise.

Reactions: 11
How long is Jess Reddan part of that crew that is out with Lou Lou tonight? Can’t stand the lot of them

Reactions: 4
Derv my hole! Planning her outfits and nights out for Christmas already… give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long is Jess Reddan part of that crew that is out with Lou Lou tonight? Can’t stand the lot of them
Dearbhla & Jess have been friends for quite a while. Have a feeling I remember seeing them doing boxing classes together pre covid

and that girl Isobel Crowley seems to be a mutual friend. Friends with Dearbhla and one of Jess’ bridesmaids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.