Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least with POCO there were pop up shops to try on the jeans before buying too.

Cloo/4th arq dont offer that. My sister got a 4th arq fleece and tbh its guineys quality. Cloo seems simliar.

Reactions: 5
Her launch completely passed me by. I had no idea her showing a few samples to her friends was the actual launch and i skimmed by it 🙊. I have no marketing experience whatsoever but its gonna be a tit show from what ive seen so far. The logistics involved in shipping from china is not easy esp with brexit now in the mix...for her to sell in couple of weeks she should have a warehouse or unit here at this stage filled with stock, have some people hired to process pack and ship the orders and be currently going through everything to ensure smooth sales or is all this gonna be operated out of her apartment...i can imagine it, sales go live, hundreds of orders come in and shes overwhelmed. If she is simply going to just market it, she needs to have hired an experienced person to run the rest of it for her. Crazy launching when she doesnt even have stock!

Reactions: 8
penneys have better gym gear. i cant imagine what price she will charge for these.

Reactions: 2
The way she looks at herself literally kills me. Nobody loves Lou like Lou loves Lou. The jacket off the shoulder so she can still share some skin. Look at me everyone, look me me me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she looks at herself literally kills me. Nobody loves Lou like Lou loves Lou. The jacket off the shoulder so she can still share some skin. Look at me everyone, look me me me.
i was thinking the exact same thing. i can imagine she spends hours looking at herself in the mirror

Reactions: 6
Her launch completely passed me by. I had no idea her showing a few samples to her friends was the actual launch and i skimmed by it 🙊. I have no marketing experience whatsoever but its gonna be a tit show from what ive seen so far. The logistics involved in shipping from china is not easy esp with brexit now in the mix...for her to sell in couple of weeks she should have a warehouse or unit here at this stage filled with stock, have some people hired to process pack and ship the orders and be currently going through everything to ensure smooth sales or is all this gonna be operated out of her apartment...i can imagine it, sales go live, hundreds of orders come in and shes overwhelmed. If she is simply going to just market it, she needs to have hired an experienced person to run the rest of it for her. Crazy launching when she doesnt even have stock!
I think it’s all going to be drop ship- gets sent straight from the factory, you never actually have to have any of the product on hand. Handiest money you’ll ever make.

Reactions: 4
Jesus her dress has a side split right up to her foofoo 🙄
And for all the free beauty tit she gets her tan is dreadful 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Scarlet for her, dress is like a rag with wrinkles/creases from sitting down. Big dirty side seam visible through the giant slit too. Chape looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The look when you realise you've a dose of the runs incoming! She's a bleeping mongo

My favourite quotes from Louise Clooless 🤣

“I’m probably best known for my fashion credentials” BAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣

Speaking to the Irish Daily Mail’s You Mag, Louise confirmed she was in a relationship but explained that her

partner was very private and she was happy to honour that,
“I have a boyfriend, yes,
he’s private so I respect that,
It’s not a secret but there is no reason to share him with the world.”

a few weeks later…
Any sign of the Beige Boyfriend lately? He'll look well in a pair of those CLOOLESS leggings!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.