Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that filter she just used in the “dress up or cozy” Insta story ? Doesn’t even look like her

Reactions: 2
Lou Lou at home in a glittery tight dress dressed up to nines..ok🤣🤣The best bit..the #stayathome under..the same girl out galavanting 24/7...HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Lou Lou at home in a glittery tight dress dressed up to nines..ok🤣🤣The best bit..the #stayathome under..the same girl out galavanting 24/7...HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
She didnt even stay at home today when she went off to another county with a rake of extended family members 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Louise was asked today if she eats what she wants at Christmas, Louise said she does and posted a picture of the smallest Christmas dinner iv ever seen 😂 my toddler had a bigger one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Louise was asked today if she eats what she wants at Christmas, Louise said she does and posted a picture of the smallest Christmas dinner iv ever seen 😂 my toddler had a bigger one
About a teaspoon of stuffing on her plate 😂

Reactions: 4
That was like my second dinner at about 8pm on chrimbo day when I’ve already eaten my dinner earlier on and I’m trying to be sparse and leave some of it for the next day and be conscious that I’ll be having sambos in an hour. No gravy no spuds get lost

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Awful photo, is that her head stuck on someone else's body or did the camera just add twenty pounds!
You're just used to seeing the filtered Instagram version of her. Phone pics do not show people in reality at times, especially with flash and that's most of her feed. How many people are shocked when they see "influencers" in real life in some cases.? Loads.

Reactions: 11
Laughing at her 'plan' for the day - 'not doing much' 'watching tv' - isnt that her life every day 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
How funny, Louise's ask me anything the other day and somebody asked her what she does!!🤣🤣🤣
Well that question just says everything about Louise's page!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a fairly new follower of hers and don’t check in on her much so I was totally unaware of the whole Canada Goode fiasco; yikes! I’m sure they offered her a hefty paycheck but I was under the impression that she makes enough via her other partnerships that she can afford to turn down a controversial one, especially with her 6-digit following it’s a very bad look. I have mixed feelings about her; I’m not particularly fond of her personal style (as everyone has mentioned, it screams “teenager”), but I am at least relieved she’s not doing that annoying huge bow in the hair while in the bath/in front of a Christmas tree post (or at least I haven’t bothered to scroll far enough back).

I do think she’s gorgeous and I appreciate that she doesn’t use a gross baby girl voice/Kardashian vocal fry when she speaks. While I didn’t follow her during her short stint in NY, based off her throwback photos, she’s another one of those typical 20-somethings trying to live out her SATC/Gossip Girl fantasies which is so cringeworthy to me. Despite having mixed feelings about her, I admit it will be my guilty pleasure indulging in her moving to Dublin content.

Reactions: 3
I’m a fairly new follower of hers and don’t check in on her much so I was totally unaware of the whole Canada Goode fiasco; yikes! I’m sure they offered her a hefty paycheck but I was under the impression that she makes enough via her other partnerships that she can afford to turn down a controversial one, especially with her 6-digit following it’s a very bad look. I have mixed feelings about her; I’m not particularly fond of her personal style (as everyone has mentioned, it screams “teenager”), but I am at least relieved she’s not doing that annoying huge bow in the hair while in the bath/in front of a Christmas tree post (or at least I haven’t bothered to scroll far enough back).

I do think she’s gorgeous and I appreciate that she doesn’t use a gross baby girl voice/Kardashian vocal fry when she speaks. While I didn’t follow her during her short stint in NY, based off her throwback photos, she’s another one of those typical 20-somethings trying to live out her SATC/Gossip Girl fantasies which is so cringeworthy to me. Despite having mixed feelings about her, I admit it will be my guilty pleasure indulging in her moving to Dublin content.
I don’t think you scrolled back far enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think you scrolled back far enough
lol! I scrolled back a bit more and see she’s wearing a giant bow for her Halloween costume so not sure if that’s what you’re referring to? I stopped after that; way too much content to filter through. She doesn’t wear them often, but animal prints on her are a no-go. That jumpsuit next to the tree was so weird...I can appreciate animal detailing here and there (ie those croc embossed boots from Paris Texas which every other fash blogger wears, which I actually like) but a head to toe look in such an unflattering silhouette? Oh no girl pack that away. Also, same with the ruffle skirts/tennis skirts; they’re super dated and not flattering on a grown woman.

Reactions: 2
Another tit in Brown Thomas Limerick pretending to be buying but they’re really looking for discounts on bleeping sheets of all things. Like Niamh de Brun yesterday thanking the lovely girl behind the Chanel makeup counter for mixing her cement I presume! bleeping sickens me that these gowls are out and about as much as they are still... we just had Christmas! You get a rake of presents. There’s no need for the shopping afterwards. I get that people get vouchers and things but you can buy online and for just ONE YEAR not go into the shops and influence apes like themselves to go in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another tit in Brown Thomas Limerick pretending to be buying but they’re really looking for discounts on bleeping sheets of all things. Like Niamh de Brun yesterday thanking the lovely girl behind the Chanel makeup counter for mixing her cement I presume! bleeping sickens me that these gowls are out and about as much as they are still... we just had Christmas! You get a rake of presents. There’s no need for the shopping afterwards. I get that people get vouchers and things but you can buy online and for just ONE YEAR not go into the shops and influence apes like themselves to go in.
💯 like for once can they just not. Cases going through the roof but they ‘need’ content 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.