Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a bimbo. She either needs to fess up that she did zero research into the brand and so looks a twit or that she knew about their cruelty practices and did the collab anyway, and look a twit. Either way she looks a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love to have seen the comments calling her out. anyone know if she lost a lot of followers after it? Surely it's a breach of contact that she's taken stories and post down?!

Reactions: 3
Kelly Horrigan is at it again 😂 today she has painted her nutcracker figures black. Go over and have a look if you want a laugh

She either won't address it at all or will do a similar style story to the Boohoo scandal where she claims she didn't know the brand engaged in malpractice whilst her eyes dart in every direction except the camera

Reactions: 12
If any of these influencers makes a genuine faux pas then what I’d respect is coming out acknowledging it and a commitment to do better.
The bury the head in the sand mentality and pretend like it didn’t happen reflects so badly on the individual. We all make mistakes so own it! I’d have far more respect for someone if they did.

Louise needs to address the Canadian Goose post.... she could take some lessons from Roz Purcell cause as far as I can see she’s one of the few influencers with integrity out there!

Reactions: 11
A smaller influencer called Khloe Devlin admitted she turned down a Canada goose collaboration because of the cruelty aspect. Why can't these influences keep their integrity and look up what they will be promoting. Kd is a wreck the head but fair play to her for not collabing if it goes against her personal beliefs.

I'm going to give Louise the unfollow shes such an airhead.

Reactions: 5
Ah come on, people hardly think she has a moral compass when she has packages of clothes coming every day made by child and/or slave labour!

Reactions: 10
Assume her PR agency are drafting up a response. Complete moron throughout this pandemic so many times.

Reactions: 8
I'd say it'll never be mentioned again... like it never happened...
See she has been busy deleting messages if anyone asks about it.
I liked a comment on a previous post questioning it. It had loads of likes (over a hundred i think) and there were 5 or 6 similar comments regarding Canada goose on that post. Checked an hour later all deleted (and no doubt the people blocked) and she had uploaded a new picture. So disappointed in her, i thought she was always boring enough but fairly honest and kind

Reactions: 5
I wonder will they all still continue with their swipe up links after Monday, knowing full well anything ordered after then will likely not be delivered on time for Christmas. We will see who has morals and a conscience and who does not!

Reactions: 4
Re. CG post - you know well she just saw the amount of money she was going to be paid, and didn't give a thought to thinking about the brand's ethics - €1000+ per post about it would be a lot of fairy lights and Amazon homewares for LouLou in her new apartment 🙄 not a brain cell to rub together

Reactions: 4
Re. CG post - you know well she just saw the amount of money she was going to be paid
100% - highlights the problem as many will just promote whatever the hell they get sent without doing their homework!! Silly Lou as I'm sure it was the expensive price tag that she was taken by..
Did she ever return to boohoo or any of their associated companies??

Seen Louise in a Dublin hotel yesterday checking in.. not a mention of being in Dublin on her IG yesterday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
“Treat yourself” sticker as she sits in the most expensive hotel in the country

Reactions: 6
Louise in Adare Manor tonight in the hopes she'll meet a limerick hurler? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Louise in Adare Manor tonight in the hopes she'll meet a limerick hurler? 😅
Sure she’s on about finding a husband on her story there but she had no problem cosying up to a Northern Irish lad when she was up in Dublin on a date with him on Saturday night! Yet she goes on about how she’s having a ‘stacation’ in her home county... hmmm didn’t look like it on Saturday girl

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.