Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaB86

She's getting furniture made for her bedroom in a rental?! Seriously!! 🙄
Can't help but point out that when she moved into the gaff people were complaining that it looked like a showhouse or student apartment with no personality, but now she's buying things for it that's a problem too. Sorry but this sh1te about "oh you're wasting money getting new furniture" or whatever for a rental annoys me. I rent, I buy what I want for my home, because whilst I am paying for it, is IS my home - so why shouldn't I invest in making it feel that way? It's not like she has to leave the stuff there when she moves.

Reactions: 18

Sallyspal

VIP Member
What’s wrong with meat at the top? Yes I know it’s supposed to be at the bottom in case any blood spillages down the fridge onto other food however that was taught in Home Ec years ago when meat was packaged in butcher bags... I think these days it’s a little bit different... bit much hating on her for how she stacks her fridge 😂😂😂

• Haha

Pacho

I unfollowed all influencers and most celebrities. If anything good came out of these tough time, it is hopefully we will all be released from the hypnosis or spell of our time that tells us everything can be externally acquired. Everything is about appearance, everything can be purchased. Isn't there a saying 'A tree is worth more as a log' ?

I never bought into the whole Kardashian celebrity thing but did follow certain people on Instagram including Louise. Over the past few months all I see are people losing their jobs and their minds, and these influencers getting free things that they disregard in a heart beat. Just as a previous comment said. Louise spent all this money and got all these gifted items which will be discarded for new things in a year when she moves.

I hope we all come to this conclusion and this lifestyle fades away. Being a celebrity or influencer isn't real. It literally is only real to those who are perceiving it if that makes sense. It doesn't exist in essense.
I'm not sure if any of this makes sense to people. I'm not great at conveying what I am trying to say😅

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I had the exact same thought! It’s all very strange. She waits until she’s mortgage approved to decide she knows nothing about buying and wants to wait a while?! Wtf?
There’s no mortgage approval. She lives in teenage dreamland. If she was approved why is she throwing more money at rent? It’s all smoke and mirrors

Localeyes

I can’t cope with the videos of her and Lidl Louise with the wine glass, they look like two absolute fools. Next they will be coming out as a couple 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
It looks like Mount Argus apartments, harolds cross. €2,300 per month to rent
Yes looks like them to be honest ! Thought the same

It’s a beautiful apartment. I hope she finds what she is looking for. She seems lost. She is boring but she is by no means the worst of them.
She is deeply lost and deeply boring ! Nothing interesting about her ! If she could show us half the fellas she is riding that would at least be interesting ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s so virtuous 😇 made me lol all the dunnes brand stuff. You’d never see Louise eating wheat bisk ffs.

All this charity reminds me.. Whatever happened to the meals on wheels? That was short lived
That made me lol too. Clearly the poor unfortunates she was gifting it too weren’t worthy of the same standard of food she buys for herself. lol I see someone in the comments is calling her over over the merc picture but in usual form the point has gone over Louise's head

Like if that post doesn’t prove how inconceivably thick the girl is then I don’t know what will

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

not_influenced

VIP Member
The sweater reel!Louise you are not 10 years of age! Stop pulling those stupid pouty faces and miming to tik toks!!! Can someone just sit her down and tell her to stop being such an idiot, get a real job and hop skip and jump into the reality!

Frightening that at 30 something years of age she's doing this shit!!

• Wow

Aam123

Yeah she’s definitely skating around the truth about the pregnancy being planned...and there’s absolutely no shame in an unplanned pregnancy, a blessing is a blessing if the baby is loved.

I was in the Gaeltacht with her and shared a house with her for 3 weeks..and I don’t remember her radiating kindness and goodness at the time to be honest. I find her very sickly sweet now and can’t be dealing with a lot of her stories 😬

• Haha

rhill

I honestly thought it was an ad for Mercedes when i first looked and was shocked when I saw it was for charity. So clueless. Also Louise, we haven't forgotten about Canada Goose that you conveniently swept under the carpet by deleting comments! I can't believe in this day and age influencers still get away with deleting comments when its their job and they should be held accountable for their actions

hapsnap

Her secondary school getting her to talk to transition year students is a worrying snapshot of where society is at the moment! A person who photoshops her appearance in every photo, flouts Covid guidelines at every opportunity and is utterly obsessed with consumerism and greed is now considered a role model to teenagers because she has amassed a large following
So true, if she’s the example of what educators today are encouraging our children to aspire to be, I think I’d rather have my kids home schooled!

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Look at the title of her thesis that she’s holding in the pic on her stories. She basically did a thesis on swipe ups before she was even an influencer. Don’t tell me this one isn’t cute out

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
1k for the Canada Goose coat she’s modelling at the mo! Don’t all rush and buy one at the same time and break the internet! 🤣 honestly if I had 1k disposable income right now I could find a million better ways of spending it! She’s never worn Canada Goose before so she never bothered her hole with it until she’s “collab”-ing! Louise on two ends of the spectrum flogging the ridiculously cheap fast fashion and at the same time the overpriced shite like today!

• Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic here but related nonetheless. Belle Azzure ( Dearbhla Toal ) put up a post in October, regarding her slipping out of a fitness regime, and during a pandemic it’s okay not to punish your body for gaining weight. When you look at the post it’s pretty clear she was into her fitness from the first picture and the second one shows a girl who, maybe like a lot of us, during an eight month pandemic might have been a little lax in the fitness department or comforting ourselves a little more with food. What I find troubling about this post is after she made her pregnancy Announcement, she mentioned that she had purposely and consciously gained one stone in weight in order to prepare her body for her upcoming pregnancy. My issue is that I actually felt comforted by her initial post, about being kind to our bodies should they change during the pandemic, which turned out later that it was a conscious decision she made and not just because she fell out of a fitness regime, I feel it’s sending the wrong message. Yes, she knew she was pregnant in that post, we didn’t, would she have been as accepting of it had she not been preparing for pregnancy ? It invalidates the post by taking it from her accepting her pandemic weight gain and helping others feel better about themselves (nothing wrong with that) to it now being clear that she had gained it in order to help her prepare for pregnancy. I personally, now feel that I can’t relate to that post, that what initially felt as an appreciative body positive post is now chalked down to Dearbhla having an excuse for the gain because it’s for pregnancy.
Wouldn’t trust anything that she says! Her body was perfect in the first picture and your body adapts for pregnancy. There was nothing wrong with her. This is more bullshit. If you’re extremely under/overweight you might be advised of trying to get pregnant to change your diet and lifestyle. Belle Azure is as bland as Louise and always trying to stay relevant. Between her extravagant OTT hen, her new house, postponed wedding, fitness regime, quarantining in Donegal, I think the next obvious thing was a pregnancy. I don’t follow her but through Louise she was highlighted and I remember seeing this exact post and thinking the exact same thing when I saw she was pregnant. That post was so misleading when she knew she was pregnant all along and how hormones probably ravaged her body and she couldn’t weight train with as heavy weights any longer.

Louise moving to Dublin is the most redundant thing for her and the blogging community. She is doing it because she knows that as restrictions are slowly lifted she will have more opportunity to meet up with all her other airhead besties without as much backlash. She knows fine well her content in her box room can’t match the likes of the vacuous Love Lauren or Bonnie Ryan (just two examples of more useless bloggers with their own gaffs and lack of taste.)

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think Louise’s roomie fancies herself as a bit of an insta hun. She’s already over on her stories with the “so guys”.. spiel. Absolutely cringe when she has only about 3k followers

• Haha