Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears a white corset doing the grocery shop like wtf its like -2 degrees outside not living int real world at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she read the comments here about the mom doing all the cooking in Limerick and made the mom text her for the recipe. Why would you share it otherwise, or just write out the recipe in notes ? Maybe I’m just a hater
She text her Mam for the recipe

Reactions: 4
I feel like she read the comments here about the mom doing all the cooking in Limerick and made the mom text her for the recipe. Why would you share it otherwise, or just write out the recipe in notes ? Maybe I’m just a hater
Was it not Louise texting her mom for the recipe? The blue messages are Louise's... And she says "thanks mom" on the post

Reactions: 5
Jesus who doesn’t know how to throw together a Thai curry. It’s not even a “recipe” when you use a paste, you’d swear she was making it from scratch and the instructions are on the side of the jar 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she has been living away from home for 10+ years and has to message her “mom” to ask how to make this?

Reactions: 15
Megan’s scones look like breaded chicken.

new thread should be the white chicks next door featuring Louise the bore
@ahtisyourself I have just gotten the baby to sleep at 5am and reading your commentary on this thread has me in knots! Baby well and truly awake again. But this thread truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 11
@ahtisyourself I have just gotten the baby to sleep at 5am and reading your commentary on this thread has me in knots! Baby well and truly awake again. But this thread truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Can you imagine Louise with one or two babies- she wouldnt have time to bless herself never mind do her hair and make up every day.... she’s so boring omg. Hasn’t a clue about real life!

Recap:
-She moved to NY last August, she seemed home sick and lonely most of the time. Moved back home in March when the pandemic hit and has been living with her parents since.
-Had a blast of a summer and while the rest of us were trying to be sensible with our contacts, she had a new gang hanging off her every week and I’m pretty sure she visited every county on the whole island when, although industry was open, we were being encouraged not to take the piss.
-Since about September she has been pretty much based at home in Limerick. She had a pity party one day and sobbed that she hasn’t seen anyone but her parents in months, which people did not appreciate as she documented her every move and had the time of her life over the summer.
-All she does now is flog flog flog.
-She’s boring, her content is bland and uninspiring and she has regressed completely since moving home.
-She comes across as someone who has watched too many American tween movies and dresses like a sad rejected cheerleader in limerick in the depths of winter sauntering about her house where she lives with her parents.
- She has recently been mortgage approved and is looking for places to live in the new year
How in Gods name was she mortgage approved?How can you get mortgage approval when you haven’t even been living in ireland?! I presume Mammy and Daddy went guarantor on the mortgage application?

Reactions: 9
Megan is best friends with a ross forde (questionable character) who’s also mates with holly carpenter/rob kenny and co.. I’d say she’s trying to weasel her way into that group now 😂
I knew I recognised Megan from Ross’ stories! I was the year ahead of him in UCC. Even though there were a few hundred law students in the BCL programme, us law students loved to witch about him and he wasn’t liked by many. He was so full of himself and he was (in)famous for speeding along College Road, with the roof down of his convertible Mini Cooper and Euro Club Mix 06 blaring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Louise recommending mops now. Judging by the lacklustre way she was mopping shes the furthest you could get from an expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise recommending mops now. Judging by the lacklustre way she was mopping shes the furthest you could get from an expert!
The cats lick as my old boss used to say to us when we were waitressing years ago and cleaning the kitchen at rapid pace to get to the nite club. Wouldn’t say Louise had that character building!

The cats lick as my old boss used to say to us when we were waitressing years ago and cleaning the kitchen at rapid pace to get to the nite club. Wouldn’t say Louise had that character building!
It honestly looked like her first time using one! Or a sulky teenager whos mam made them mop for pocket money😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shur there is only two square feet of floor in that place. She can afford to take her time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure louise was deep in the modelling world with Celia while the rest of us were stuck in pubs or hotels making ends meet 😅

Reactions: 7
Love that she has time for a morning ritual of reading her book... most of us just about have time for the morning ritual of brushing our teeth

Reactions: 21
Riveting content today asking her followers which way to place her bathmat on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew I recognised Megan from Ross’ stories! I was the year ahead of him in UCC. Even though there were a few hundred law students in the BCL programme, us law students loved to witch about him and he wasn’t liked by many. He was so full of himself and he was (in)famous for speeding along College Road, with the roof down of his convertible Mini Cooper and Euro Club Mix 06 blaring.
Hahahahaha this is the nail on the head!!!! I was in his year and I will never forget that green Mini Cooper. Gosh a lot of dickheads came out of UCC in the late 2000s 😂 him, Dr Doireann, Jeska, the list goes on....

• Haha
Love that she has time for a morning ritual of reading her book... most of us just about have time for the morning ritual of brushing our teeth
So true, can't stand all these influencers with their 'morning routines' - I'd love to have time for one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.