Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with Chloe Townsend? Are they still pals? Louise kinda skirts around the topic of Cooper and sharing him.. Its a bizarre set up! Does anyone know more about this?

Reactions: 6
What's the story with Chloe Townsend? Are they still pals? Louise kinda skirts around the topic of Cooper and sharing him.. Its a bizarre set up! Does anyone know more about this?
I was wondering the same, she'd never show Chloe when picking up Cooper and doesnt interact with her much on insta either. Poor Coops is like the child of divorced parents by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that video is going to be at the start of all her vlogs.. 🥴🥴🥴 cringe!! Being honest I haven’t watched her since she was in NYC

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s Whitney Port in The City with that vlog intro. What is the point of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she taking the piss with her Filter comments and how "scary" it is that videos can be augmented! She filters, stretches, amends, doctors ever photo she posts!

Reactions: 12
I love how she talks about the book and whispers 'she gets pregnant out of wedlock' It strikes me that she finds book club a chore as she is always racing to finish the allocated amount of pages minutes before the book club is about to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she talks about the book and whispers 'she gets pregnant out of wedlock' It strikes me that she finds book club a chore as she is always racing to finish the allocated amount of pages minutes before the book club is about to start.
I know yeah lol its not an exam Louise you're actually supposed to enjoy reading as part of a book club

She’s just so BUSY you know, she doesn’t have time to keep up with her reading. Why start a Book Club if reading isn’t something you enjoy as a hobby?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice she recommended it gals podcast? Don’t have much real opinion on them but I know there always in controversy so found it a bit random

Reactions: 1
She talking about being excited for the weekend. What is exactly so gruelling about her weekdays?

Reactions: 21
She talking about being excited for the weekend. What is exactly so gruelling about her weekdays?
Sure it’s a terribly long hard week reading books, posting reels, trying on loungewear and make up, get sent free food and champagne and gifted items everyday the poor love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure it’s a terribly long hard week reading books, posting reels, trying on loungewear and make up, get sent free food and champagne and gifted items everyday the poor love 🙄
You can add vacuuming to that list now, with her outsized Dyson for her pintsized apartment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is the roommate these days? Has she taken off to her home home (wherever that is) to take a break from the tiny apartment or is she caught behind her desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she get to keep all of those Tommy Hilfiger coats? And yes the reels are mortifying. I’ve said it before but she reminds me of a female Jedward. (I love jedward though! Somehow they can get away with the cringe 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do PR teams not do their research? Why are Tommy H sending her jackets after the Canada Goose fiasco?

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch her anymore everything is ad after ad after ad

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.