Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that Louise has signed a lease in Dublin for January. Thought she had mortgage approval? Would you not stick it out at home for a few more months to save? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd imagine she is in a hurry to move out of home knowing how boring her content is. Nothing like moving into a new place and decorating to give ya some new content. People just love watching other people buy cushions and kettles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if I could go through another moving in vlog by here for the next few months. I still can’t understand how she has so many followers but so little interaction

Reactions: 9
Jesus I’m really realizing Louise is so vacuous and silly looking, she’d need to cop herself on now. She is well educated but pulling poses in front of mirror taking pictures is incredibly stupid looking.
“Well educated” and intelligent aren’t the same thing....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Joanna is absolutely beautiful. Like unreal stunning. She’s the only one of them all who I am actually envious of, hot fella included 🤪
But yeah I’ve never ever seen herself and Louise hang out before, never even mention each other. Sure ye know these flogger relationships they’re completely and utterly superficial. I bet there was a reason behind them meeting, something promotional, we just don’t know it yet.
Don’t be fooled she’s one of the fakest and cutest of them all she’s just building her following waiting to pounce. Now there’s not that much work in London and she’s got her feet under the table in Limerick the ads/ sponsored content are creeping up every day.

Reactions: 6
Just saw that Louise has signed a lease in Dublin for January. Thought she had mortgage approval? Would you not stick it out at home for a few more months to save? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said she wasnt sure what house she wanted, so she is renting for a while. Definitely moving for content purposes as well - id say she is going mad at home with the dogs😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Do ye think Audrey Hamilton and Georgie Crawford try to out do each other on their Insta stories? Are we going to start an Audrey Hamilton thread. I don’t know how.
Started a thread on her here :) (This is my first time)

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but “HIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYSSSSS” grinds my ears. Does my head in. But regardless I’m so angry at this situation. She’s no artistic experience at all and all of sudden she’s featured on Irish independent as a top artist in Ireland. I feel for all those artists who have put in years to get way they are. All she has is other influencers promoting her work and that’s why she’s famous. To be honest I’ve seen other artists work which far superior. All her and that one Georgie Crawford do is try to out do each other promoting themselves.

Reactions: 8
Off topic but does anyone follow Kelly Horrigan? I can’t deal with her painting everything in her house black 🙈 she got gold serving plates for Christmas and is after painting them black 😂 she also painted the red berries on her wreath black as its “more my vibe”. She gets lovely bits and then destroys it all by painting black lest it look out of place in her boring black and white home. In years to come these huns will look back and cringe at the way they went on

Reactions: 7
Off topic but does anyone follow Kelly Horrigan? I can’t deal with her painting everything in her house black 🙈 she got gold serving plates for Christmas and is after painting them black 😂 she also painted the red berries on her wreath black as its “more my vibe”. She gets lovely bits and then destroys it all by painting black lest it look out of place in her boring black and white home. In years to come these huns will look back and cringe at the way they went on
I’m actually nearly in tears laughing at the carry on of this one! Hadn’t ever heard of her but just took a look there and the painting everything black is RIDICULOUS!!!! 😂 She destroyed that wood bench and Jesus, I wouldn’t have said red berries look out of place on a black door 😂😂😂. She’s a bit crazy alright!

Reactions: 4
Omg how safe would it be eating off those plates! Sodium bicarbonate and acrylic paints ...yum! Next thing she will have her own interiors range. :rolleyes:How on earth does she have so many followers, it never ceases to amaze me... looking at her feed, while she is really attractive, she is just one big yawn!:sleep:

Reactions: 3
I actually quite like most of her house, thought she did a really nice job on her kitchen but she has a big painting in her sitting room that is just god awful!

Reactions: 1
1k for the Canada Goose coat she’s modelling at the mo! Don’t all rush and buy one at the same time and break the internet! 🤣 honestly if I had 1k disposable income right now I could find a million better ways of spending it! She’s never worn Canada Goose before so she never bothered her hole with it until she’s “collab”-ing! Louise on two ends of the spectrum flogging the ridiculously cheap fast fashion and at the same time the overpriced shite like today!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1k for the Canada Goose coat she’s modelling at the mo! Don’t all rush and buy one at the same time and break the internet! 🤣 honestly if I had 1k disposable income right now I could find a million better ways of spending it! She’s never worn Canada Goose before so she never bothered her hole with it until she’s “collab”-ing! Louise on two ends of the spectrum flogging the ridiculously cheap fast fashion and at the same time the overpriced shite like today!
Absolutely agree! Also it’s fairly ridiculous marketing on their part - my family in Canada all have CG coats but it’s regularly -10c where they are in Winnipeg. Even Toronto at 0,-1c is reasonable but it’s hardly needed in Limerick in 11c in December.

Please tell me I didnt see her flogging a jacket worth a grand????? What planet is this one actually on????🤬🤬🤬

Poor Louise would want to get her thermostat checked - last week when it was freezing she was all tits and arse, half-dressed and now it's a balmy 11 degrees and she's trussed up in a lagging jacket!
I'd say she would promote literally anything for a few bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely agree! Also it’s fairly ridiculous marketing on their part - my family in Canada all have CG coats but it’s regularly -10c where they are in Winnipeg. Even Toronto at 0,-1c is reasonable but it’s hardly needed in Limerick in 11c in December.
Agreed! I live in Canada and CG coats are not required for Ireland, if she wore a full length top instead of a belly top she'd be grand and warm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very surprised to see her promoting Canada goose as she's such an animal lover🤔

Reactions: 21
Very surprised to see her promoting Canada goose as she's such an animal lover🤔
It's one of the cruelest brands out there and there has been so much publicity about that. I had already unfollowed her but was still dipping in and out every now and then, but honestly that's it for me if she's promoting Canada Goose. She probably loves her dogs but sees every other animal as a commodity. She's such an airhead she doesn't seem to have an opinion or view about anything that means anything other than what she's paid to say.

Reactions: 16
Sorry In this current climate when so many people have lost their jobs and struggling at Christmas she has the nerve to collab a €1000 Jacket. Honestly these people have no shame whatsoever. Makes me sick. Especially after everything we’ve found out about that brand. The animal welfare by her is obviously just all show

Reactions: 11
Sorry In this current climate when so many people have lost their jobs and struggling at Christmas she has the nerve to collab a €1000 Jacket. Honestly these people have no shame whatsoever. Makes me sick. Especially after everything we’ve found out about that brand. The animal welfare by her is obviously just all show
Both the ridiculous cost of the coat and the animal cruelty aspect surely will lose her followers.. It made me finallyyyyyy click the Unfollow button. I'm sure I'll forget who she is by next week and won't miss her riveting stories 😴🤫

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.