Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I see the #blacklivesmatter has gone from her bio & replaced with ITS links. I guess the references to what she’s reading to educate herself on black history and oppression have subsided too? Fucking hypocrite.

Reactions: 13

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
I think it’s totally immoral how she posts all her designer stuff ... where’s that all come from ? Oh wait .. from selling her nylon, cheap tat to her minions and making a little fortune. This is narcissism to its fullest.

It’s utter shite what she sells. I purchased one her shirts a year ago. Washed it. Went in the bin. It was like a primarni spin off. It’s this cheap tat made .. why people over consumerise .. our eco omissions are through the roof and thank fcuk primary looks set to go bust.

I will not feed her ego by buying anything of hers. I once liked her, before the real slim shady stood up to reveal how shallow a human she is

She’s not a fucking influencer. She influences herself how to be an over indulgent idiot. She’s almost 40. Every frigging morning the same side ways over filled gob staring back looking like a clown. Taking mood boards .. which look amazing but not on her... where she’s trying to find ‘ hereeeasss johhny’ .. where he has to arrange her bottles. It’s like watching and listening to a chic flick horror movie.

She lives in circa 1990 as an air stewardess.. blah, blah .. go and get some depth luxe. It will do you the power of good.

In the meantime. You are in the winning stage with Gemma Collins.
Rant over.

• Heart
  • Haha

PurplePhoenix97

God where do I start. I came across LL a while ago and I’ve been keeping an eye on these threads about her for ages now.

Can I ask why is every influencer hopping from wanting to look like a Kardashian cardboard copy to now a “sophisticated” Parisian lady. Everyone one of them have them sodding panel walls, pampas grass, the same shitty Desenio prints and H&M home minimal style vases. Everyone is wearing so much neutral that they look like a magnolia wall. It’s awful.

I actually liked the style when it first came about but you’ve got this cow, ITF, Ruby Holley, Fashion Mumblr... oh gosh it’s endless and they’re all doing that same try hard Paris decor look.

Once upon a time I liked the minimalist style but now with this one, Lorna hopping on that, some sugar baby chav from the backend of Trafford. I can’t.

It’s so try hard and cringe. Not one ounce of sophistication is held in this woman.

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god. Is that an oversized, starched napkin she’s wearing?

ÉDIT: I had to go back and look again. If ANYONE wore that ANYWHERE it’d only be as they were being marched into the lunatic asylum 😂😂😂

Am back again: she looks like one of those dolls your *nan used to hide the bog roll under 😂😂😂

A1616FDA-4415-44A7-AA40-3E24D760E5F6.jpeg

*Just my nan?? Ok. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
“There’s literally no difference between me on Instagram and real life!”

except your face and body?

“I think the best thing about sales is you can’t sell a lie”

1. yes you can
2. you do it e v e r y s i n g l e d a y

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Nooooooo , You can’t leave, because we have to look forward to MAJOR twatting about in polyester SHITE when she gets to Santorini. It’s going to be extreme comedy value. Having been stuck in that cupboard for 4 months she’s going to be pulling out all the stops. The thirst for attention and to show off all the shit she’s secretly been buying during lock down ( but not been able to gloat about) will all be coming out because she won’t be able to help herself.
I’m particularly enjoying the new “gigantic hat with wind strap” look. One sudden movement and there’s a risk she might actually garrotte herself.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The way she drags that fucking thing through her hair you can literally hear the strands snapping!!!!! How are Dyson paying her for this it’s painful to watch!!!!!

I gotta laugh at John he’s just being a typical bloke humouring her every time she asks do you think it looks thicker “yeh fabulous” 🤣

• Haha
Her Cayenne is also not worth more than 20k if that
Hi Long time lurker just had to pipe up. Her Cayenne is the oldest very first model. I used to have one and sold it around 10 years ago and it was pretty much worth bugger all then. That car is barely worth anything, they’d have to pay someone to take that old lemon off their hands! Topped with that vile chavvy plate so you can’t see it’s like 20 years old! Fucking luxe?!!! 🤣 I’d die of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MrsHumpy23

Okay so I am LURKER for sure, but my god I had to post this. Like why why why would you post about Glossier supporting the issues going on in the US right now to THEN write underneath and say you’ve ordered whatever and will review it??? Like how can you plug a review on a story post about something so devastating that’s happening in the world right now? Is it just me or does it seem incredibly tasteless? Like I’ll share this post but I’ll make it about me as well. I don’t get why you would even mention you had ordered anything?!
3D1868C4-32C5-4D7A-9AF8-F0E6255B2B69.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Jasmine

long time reader, first time poster. I don't get it - there is a GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT going on right now and she's posting about a podcast she just recorded that is all about her?! c'mon Lorna! how do you not use your platform for good!! especially with ITS - this was her opportunity to demand that they start employing and posting women of color or she would withhold her "summer collab" (ugh...) .she had an opportunity to use what little influence she has in a way that is for good, but honestly she's so short sighted she couldn't even see that she had that lever to pull. Karma's coming for her and those acrylic nappies.
Problem is you can't reason with a narcissistic person. She has mental issues and needs proper help. She's living in denial and John is an enabler. Thank God there are no kids, seriously..

• Heart

Jasmine

I’m like a cat with 9 lives each has their own IG account can’t remember how many times I’ve been blocked might have to buy another cat 😂😂.
OMG, you are just hilarious 🤣❤

Where’s Jasmine?
I'm here lovely, just working loads at the moment covering sickness. 🤗

... and catching up on the thread. 😂👍
Hope you're all well and enjoy the weekend

Last edited:
  • Heart

RealNYer

long time reader, first time poster. I don't get it - there is a GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT going on right now and she's posting about a podcast she just recorded that is all about her?! c'mon Lorna! how do you not use your platform for good!! especially with ITS - this was her opportunity to demand that they start employing and posting women of color or she would withhold her "summer collab" (ugh...) .she had an opportunity to use what little influence she has in a way that is for good, but honestly she's so short sighted she couldn't even see that she had that lever to pull. Karma's coming for her and those acrylic nappies.

• Heart

Jasmine

Exactly! It’s not as if they’ve just moved in and waiting till they save up a bit or can’t decide what they want.

She’s really annoyed me after yesterday behaving as though she’s a millionaire jet setter with her 6 suitcases in economy and a 100 year old kitchen at home.
All fur coat and no knickers as my grandma would say..

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I did have to laugh to myself earlier because when we do see Mr Luxe we're all like ewww why is he always around the creep. Then we don’t see him and suddenly it’s a murder mystery. If she’s been reading here she might have decided to show less of him. BUT it is weird that she keeps using old photos of him. Let’s see.

• Haha
So she’s driven to London to sit in the car in Mayfair to straighten her hair for an ad?

pointless. We get it. It charges up and you can use it out of the house.

please someone watch the stories from this morning and check out the warping of the car seat. What a FRAUD

• Haha
  • Wow