LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie ... You’ve hit the nail right on the head !!!
Lorna Luxe ain’t real !!!! 😂😂.

Maybe she died
I’m bleeping crying! I actually quite like it but not that colour maybe.

If she really knew her tit she might know there’s an app called Supper where you can order food and drinks from restaurants in London. Let’s see, next time, after reading here, she may pick up on it
I’m bleeping crying! I actually quite like it but not that colour maybe.

If she really knew her tit she might know there’s an app called Supper where you can order food and drinks from restaurants in London. Let’s see, next time, after reading here, she may pick up on it 😉
they live in Sussex ... picnic territory ... missed a massive ‘Luxe Love Life ‘.post LL woop hoooo I’m gonna Paton it now . oh wow how stale are you ...LL
Post could have read ..

Not been to London due to lockdown , now that we can visit again we thought what a great opportunity to pack a picnic as our fave restaurants aren’t open but we could still sit with fab food and rose sat in a London park # our fave bars / hotels etc and said making the most til you open !!! and have a fab pic opportunity .
Am I right girls ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Lorna luxe with her bad taste, crusty face and her grubby mitts , wonder if the oaps chopped off her bits 🙊

thought I’d give it a go 🤣

Reactions: 5
Obvs won't post it here but there's also a site where you can download stories without having to watch them first and give the blaggers clicks.

She's tweeting about establishments doing takeaways now... I can't remember who was talking about that it here. She's been reading - Don't be shy, Lorna, come say hi!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I
Obvs won't post it here but there's also a site where you can download stories without having to watch them first and give the blaggers clicks.

She's tweeting about establishments doing takeaways now... I can't remember who was talking about that it here. She's been reading - Don't be shy, Lorna, come say hi!
FFS !!!!!

Reactions: 1

Me hahaha KNEW IT! Only reason why I said it but I bet she’s saying someone’s just messaged and told her 😂

Me hahaha KNEW IT! Only reason why I said it but I bet she’s saying someone’s just messaged and told her 😂
Just seen the tweet that wasn’t actually what I was talking about. But I live 1 min round the corner to Chiltern Firehouse and she’s making it out like it’s a gathering, erm No! You can get take away but it’s not encouraged to stand around outside.

Reactions: 2
duck my tin trumpet.

And Dyson are paying her for this? 🤔 I’m sorry but it looks terrible. Truly truly awful.

Who the hell would watch that and rush out and buy one ? I’d be more inclined to use my geriatric mother’s Braun Independent off of 1989 ( complete with hissing gas cylinder)

Thread title offering ✔🙋🏽‍♀️

4 months in a cupboard, wearing a mucky gown,
Trowelled on make up, resembles a clown.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she actually joking with that post about getting takeaway drinks? She does not live in the real world. That’s happening all over the country.

Is she actually joking with that post about getting takeaway drinks? She does not live in the real world. That’s happening all over the country.
She’s an idiot. She could easily have taken one of the many bottles she’s been gifted with a couple of glasses and sat in the park. Or failing that picked up a bottle from F&M or Selfridges food hall or one of the many off licences that are open. So deluded & out of touch it’s unreal.

Is she taking the piss?!

ffs.jpg

The duck has she got on... over inflated top for an over inflated ego. 🤨 PEA HEAD COME THROUGH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What annoys me volume 1629: She’s said her jacket was gifted on her stories yesterday, but she hasn’t even tagged it on the grid photo. Other influencers do this too so after 24hours no one knows where it came from or that it was #gifted

Reactions: 2
What annoys me volume 1629: She’s said her jacket was gifted on her stories yesterday, but she hasn’t even tagged it on the grid photo. Other influencers do this too so after 24hours no one knows where it came from or that it was #gifted
What made laugh about that was she whipped off her own “luxe” cardi pretty quick to be snapped in something else 😆
She was probably feeling the itch from all that acrylic chafing her skin 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
And what was wrong with shooting the collection in the grounds of the manor? Surely a sunny day out in the open would have been better for a summer collection than hanging around the street corners of Mayfair at 6am 😕

• Sad
And what was wrong with shooting the collection in the grounds of the manor? Surely a sunny day out in the open would have been better for a summer collection than hanging around the street corners of Mayfair at 6am 😕
Maybe the sound of their flat neighbors laughing their arses off at her is offputting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her new ‘ frock horror show’ launching next Sunday ... she copies all the latest styles .. and the cost of her tat I would much prefer to purchase from say H&M.. Zara .. better still vintage ... which I adore ... just saying ladies ..

She looks like she’s trying to recreate ‘ little house from the prsirie’.

Won’t try. Won’t buy...

& wtf. Why not when in London yesterday did she not do her ‘fashion shoot’ why a) not do it yesterday or b) use Brighton. Surely there’s some lovely little streets you could find to do this.

Off her flaming rocker ! A bit like me right now 🤣🤣

Also where does her mother live???

So her new ‘ frock horror show’ launching next Sunday ... she copies all the latest styles .. and the cost of her tat I would much prefer to purchase from say H&M.. Zara .. better still vintage ... which I adore ... just saying ladies ..

Won’t try. Won’t buy...

& wtf. Why not when in London yesterday did she not do her ‘fashion shoot’ why a) not do it yesterday or b) use Brighton. Surely there’s some lovely little streets you could find to do this.

‘frock horror show’ 😆 has
I noticed a while back that her mood boards all host the originals of her rip offs. Some of which she then has the cheek to infer other people rip off. The audacity is next level.

‘frock horror show’ 😆 has
I noticed a while back that her mood boards all host the originals of her rip offs. Some of which she then has the cheek to infer other people rip off. The audacity is next level.
She’s is not creative in the least. Everything is a carbon copy of her moodyyyy boards .. and quite frankly. I’m board .. of her boards and her frocky horror shows.

Rip. Off

Thread suggestion: She’s as luxe as acrylic and her lifestyle‘s a gimmick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Won’t try. Won’t buy...

Think her mum lives nearby, doesn’t she do their cleaning and dog sitting etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.